Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By grumpy
  • 1 Post By FallenPixels
  • 1 Post By grumpy
  • 1 Post By Lynn49

Thread: Have you used well.ca? They offer $10 WUS $40 referral codes

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I saw someone in my condo receive a package from well.ca and they said it was great.

I checked it out and with a $10 coupon and points from aeroplan e-store, it was certainly worth it to buy something here than other online places or brick and mortar store.

Anyhow, they have a create your own coupon code (essentially a share the refeeral with a friend) offer and so if you want to buy stuff over $40, you can save $10.

PM me if you want my code, otherwise you can create your own to share and use. When your friend uses the code (within 1 month expiry), you get $10 for future use also.

I just placed my order and haven't received it yet, but it is free shipping over $25 and it says 1-3 days after it has been processed.

Anyone else with experiences from shopping here?
    This thread is currently associated with: Aeroplan
    Last edited by grumpy; Sun, Jun 23rd, 2013 at 01:24 PM.
    MeMew likes this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

I shop from there every few months, and have always had great service from them! Box comes quickly, and just wait til you see how carefully everything is packed - it's amazing!

Just so you know, the coupon codes are for first time customers only, kind of a bummer for those of us who are return customers....

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Lots of SCers use them, I have ordered from them many times and they have been great, although a recent order put me off them a little when my package was not shipped after the 3 days max processing and I contacted them, later that day, they sent me a tracking # but when I tracked the package, it showed CP had not actually received it. After 6 phone calls and 3 emails, 4 days later I find out they ordered tracking #s but did not send until that day.

They apologised and I ordered again during the recent $5 sale weekend and my package shipped the next day.

If you order today, you can get a free tube of sunscreen when you enter FREEBADGER (you can't add this with the $10 off $40 code), the referral codes are also not valid if you are paying by paypal or if buying diapers
    lecale likes this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I love Well.ca they have some pretty good deals. I have ordered about 12+ times.

Has reasonable prices especially on the green and natural section compared to the health food store that I visit. Not everything is a good deal, have to know your prices like most stores.

Also has a good gluten free section. Had a sale a few weeks back for 20% off Gluten Free stuff which was excellent!

I like that it shows reviews and ingredient lists. Some reviews can't be taken seriously as are major rants but that goes with most websites.

Only complaint is some of the ingredient lists don't match the actual product exactly. Purchased an natural deodorant and the ingredient list was different on the package and included a chemical that I wouldn't have purchased the product if I knew it was in there. Kept the product since I tried it without double checking the list.
    You know you love me xoxo Gossip Girl

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I ordered on Sunday and received on Tuesday! Soooo impressed!!! and yes, great packaging too. Let me know if you want $10 off 40 coupon code.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Love Well.ca! I really should use them more often...sometimes by the time I feel like I want to venture out for something at our pharmacy, a pkg from them would arrive sooner!! I also love the freebie choices you get when you order a certain amount...like a free Schick shaver for hubby!
    Natalka likes this.

Thread Information