User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: This "Track My Coupons" App for iPhone is AWESOME :)

Expert in My Town :) thriftymom75's Avatar
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

TRACK MY COUPONS APP FOR IPHONE ROCKS!!!!

I have this app and I love it! This app is absolutely awesome! It took a little while to get all of my coupons into it but once you start, it's easy to keep it up to date.

You can clone/ copy the ones you already have in making it easy to add more. You can type them in on your computer then email the file to your phone, but I found it alot quicker just doing it right on the phone. You can make your own categories, add little notes and shows the quantity of them too.

I always have thousands of coupons and instead of going on a search to see if I have a coupon for something, I just search my app first and then I can see if I do have one for it and the quantity of that coupon. It's awesome and easy to keep up to date once you have all your coupons in it. It was easy for me as everytime I fed my baby I would add a few more into it lol. And now when I get more in the mail, I just add them in I love it and just wanted to share it with everyone that hasn't found this app yet!

What I love most about this app is that if you have coupons that you don't get to use and they expire on you... they go into a expired section under history. Then you can just go down the list and grab the expired ones out of your coupon organizer.

This app rocks! Works awesome for me. I sound like I work for this company lol... Nope.. Just nuts for couponing

Track My Coupons Lite - Coupon Organizer and Reminders by David Nylander
    https://itunes.apple.com/ca/app/trac...424514380?mt=8
    This thread is currently associated with: Apple
    Ladybug2011, sdddmd, ticul and 5 others like this.

Trading Score
    54 (100%)

I emailed the person who makes this app. He said he would do some research And work on adding the Canadian inserts also.

The last update you were able to add coupons by scanning barcodes and by inserts but only works for the US ones The odd P&G barcode works for us.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    442 (100%)

thanks
    Last edited by ColleenMGorecki; Fri, Oct 25th, 2013 at 01:34 PM.

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

I've been trying out this app too and I really like it but I can't make up my mind which one I like more, this one or another one call Coupon Keeper 2(found out about this one from another forum member). I've been trying out the free version of both of them but I can't decide which on to get. I too mentioned to the developer that their inserts do not include the Canadian inserts. It would be nice if it did.

I like that Coupon Keeper 2 allows you to search their database and if they have the coupon in there already it saves you the hassle of having to input the information and it also allows you to have a picture of the coupon(although I imagine this will quickly use up the memory on your device). What I don't like about CK2 is the price - $9.99 for the full version although you can get a Pro version for .99 plus you buy CK points which allows you to search their database. You use one CK point every time your search finds a match.

Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Ok I never even knew there was another app for keeping track of coupons. And that coupon keeper one lets you scan them. That definitely saves typing them all in!!!
    babypiggy likes this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    71 (100%)

thank you just downlaod this app is awesome omg!!!!............thank you thank you!!!!!
    Save some tear pad coupons for others please!!!!

Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Which one did you download? I am scanning in my coupons in that new coupon keeper2 one now lol

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    71 (100%)

I am going to try both see which one I like.............this is great if you are at a store and see a great deal and do not have your binder/coupons just check your phone to see if you have a coupon SWEET!!!!
    thriftymom75 and babypiggy like this.
    Save some tear pad coupons for others please!!!!

Trading Score
    54 (100%)

I was using the track your coupons app up until Ladybug2011 suggested the Coupon Keeper 2 app. I didn't even know about that one! I'm not sure when they come out with that app but it saves me time by scanning them in. As I have thousands of coupons all the time and typed all of them in with the other app. I've scanned in 931 coupons and am only on "C" haha. At least you can set it on continuous scan in settings
    HeatherWake likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

This solves my problems with coupons!
    Want to win 1,000,000 Skittles?? Free contest closes Dec 31st, 2013
    http://www.getskittlesrich.com/watch/GyQbFOu8y08

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

i use coupon keeper 2
    (maybe it was me u learnt about it from?)

i really like the search function, saves time when u can search for your coupons to put together a shopping list.
    which saves a ton of time
    and it will notify u when your coupon is about to expire, which u can set.

i bought the full version for 9.99
    when u upgrade, u can have a file import/export to your email.
    so if u change phones, u can transfer everything over

Quote Originally Posted by Ladybug2011 View Post
    I've been trying out this app too and I really like it but I can't make up my mind which one I like more, this one or another one call Coupon Keeper 2(found out about this one from another forum member). I've been trying out the free version of both of them but I can't decide which on to get. I too mentioned to the developer that their inserts do not include the Canadian inserts. It would be nice if it did.

I like that Coupon Keeper 2 allows you to search their database and if they have the coupon in there already it saves you the hassle of having to input the information and it also allows you to have a picture of the coupon(although I imagine this will quickly use up the memory on your device). What I don't like about CK2 is the price - $9.99 for the full version although you can get a Pro version for .99 plus you buy CK points which allows you to search their database. You use one CK point every time your search finds a match.
    Last edited by babypiggy; Tue, Oct 29th, 2013 at 10:28 AM.
    thriftymom75 and Ladybug2011 like this.

Trading Score
    88 (99%)

thanks so much! I also d/l couponkeeper2 today, free trial..scanned 3 coups easily so I went and bought the $9.99 full version. Been about 90% successful scanning so far. Already scanned in over 700 coups and like Thriftymom...Im only a few categories in! I have thousands of coupons so I hope this helps.
    thriftymom75 and babypiggy like this.

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by babypiggy View Post
    i use coupon keeper 2
    (maybe it was me u learnt about it from?)

Yes it was, . Thank you.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    442 (100%)

does anyone know what the src date is. Does it mean that date that you scan it in.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    393 (100%)

Any gud similar app for android users?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4
    RRRLF $$ Astro Original Coupons gud on 750gm tubs or balkan style..

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information