User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree136Likes

Thread: Unicorns and flying pigs

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

if you know someone who lives in an apartment/condo building, there is usually a recycling room so they dont have to go outside to the dumpsters all the time, you could check there. the person i knows building canceled the papers, because the stack would get left outside, then get rained on causing a mess...
    I <3 coupons and oscarandme like this.

Blessed with 4 children
    Trading Score
    347 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mcon View Post
    if you know someone who lives in an apartment/condo building, there is usually a recycling room so they dont have to go outside to the dumpsters all the time, you could check there. the person i knows building canceled the papers, because the stack would get left outside, then get rained on causing a mess...
    We do live in a building, but the Smartsource or any other insert doesn't come in the flyers
    I <3 coupons likes this.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Good for you getting a break! Maybe suggest to your DH that this kind of trade off could become a regular thing.
    Just call me Wolfie

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by IRefuseToPayFullPrice View Post
    We do live in a building, but the Smartsource or any other insert doesn't come in the flyers
    if the papers are the ones that should have inserts in them, someone in building is probably taking them all when they get dropped off

or whoever drops it off probably figures no one will miss them, and keeping for themselves :D

Trading Score
    58 (100%)

That is wonderful! I love this brag! Maybe share with him that you shared your brag and how you appreciated it.

Somtimes a light comes on weither induced by guilt or not and realizes all the wonder you are as a wife, mother, friend, cook, gardner, lover, cleaner, landry gatherer, laundry doer, laundry putting back, fixin,gboo-boos, finding things for everybody, knowing the answers to evrything, meeting with teahcers, answering the telephone, doing the groceires, making the grocery list, putting away the grocies, spring cleaning, wiping tears, hugging, doing the dishes, keeping the peace in the family, family gatherings, making the cupckaes for school events, taking for of multiple consecutive colds, one after another not even any time for one for yourself, sleep deprived, fashion deprived, me time deprived, bring to dentist appointments, baby doctor shots, apts, baths evey night, taking care of the pets, find the pets, feed the pets, cut the lawn, clean the cars, make apts for maintenance of the cars, family gathering commitments, shop for birthday gifts, host family events, Reminders, to-do lists, and get them done, fill out all forms, couponing to save money and trading, gathering coupons only to be declined by trader then put them al away again. and that was just one day, tomorow she gets to do it all over again with more variables and baby puke, the dog has diahreah in the house, the rood is leaking and the car won't start and, and you are wondering if you have Thai or Mexican for lunch and then go for a wrok out after work or a drink with the guys and when she asks you what you want for dinner you go all CRAZY on her for trying to please you...

So one night of giving baths just about evens it all out...

Amazing as mothers and wives and girlfriends, sisters, how we appreciate everything and learn to live and exect nothing in return because our partners have conditioned us to. That is wonderful that DH did this but our men really should appreciate and help as much or even a fraction would be appreciated on a reuglar basis

Come on guys, if your better half is reading this to you.... isn't there a hint of truth here that you cannot deny...

I hope you get to have more days like you had and others reading this thread too.

Thank you for sharing!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    442 (100%)

some of the biggest joys in life is having some alone time to relax and know why you are missing the little ones Glad you were able to enjoy you day off

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by IRefuseToPayFullPrice View Post
    My husband and I love poker and the reason I was bummed about not being able to go is because I'm awesome at poker. Last time we played, I won $240, beating out 2 other girls and 5 other guys, including my husband
    A mom of four with a good poker face???....hhhmmmm.... me thinks you have had a lot of practice! LOL!

Congrats on your wins!!
    ROAK a Huggies or Pampers code to my local pregnancy centre- toys, clothes, food & diapers always needed!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Love your story OP! You had a well deserved break and your husband wanted to go the extra mile to make you feel loved and appreciated. Thank you for this wonderful brag.
    freedomslink.com , a cool homepage!

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

dang.. so nice when they do this stuff.. touches your heart..
    Be sure to click like and post a brag if you get the deal.. It makes my day!!! Flattery may just get you more deals

Be sure to double check your flyer, points and cashback offers~ YMMV

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

WTG

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information