User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree66Likes

Thread: First time stacking at target!

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

I was told by Becky on FB from P&G Canada that no P&G coupon that is available in Canada can not be stacked even with a store coupon. I contacted P&G them because Fortino's had a coupon zone and one of there coupons and they said can not be done even if it states in store policy.

Quote Originally Posted by mandy403 View Post
    • Target accepts one manufacturer coupon and one Target coupon for the same item (unless prohibited by either coupon).

Coupon Policy located on this page http://www.target.ca/en/coupons?lnk=gnav
    beecameron likes this.

Teachers Have Class
    Trading Score
    520 (100%)

This thread was initially posted as a great brag and slowly deteriorated into a debate over what is and is not acceptable in terms of stacking. It's a prime example of why fewer and fewer of us post brags anymore.

When someone takes the time to post a brag, could we simply focus on sharing positive, encouraging comments?

Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by anastasia1009 View Post
    I was told by Becky on FB from P&G Canada that no P&G coupon that is available in Canada can not be stacked even with a store coupon. I contacted P&G them because Fortino's had a coupon zone and one of there coupons and they said can not be done even if it states in store policy.

Hi there I am not sure what your trying to tell me ? My post is so that others know that restrictive wordings "may not be combined with other coupons" ect can't be stacked from what there coupon policy says which mean P&G coupons aren't stackable and other coupons with the same wording aren't either.

I have wrote a sentence from the Target coupon policy Maybe you missed it
    • Target accepts one manufacturer coupon and one Target coupon for the same item (unless prohibited by either coupon)
    • Which would me Target won't accept coupons that have "may not be combined with any other coupon" ect

There are other coupons that can be stacked but they won't stack any coupons that have restrictive wording

Hope that helps

Annatree and beecameron like this.

Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lotsasavings View Post
    This thread was initially posted as a great brag and slowly deteriorated into a debate over what is and is not acceptable in terms of stacking. It's a prime example of why fewer and fewer of us post brags anymore.

When someone takes the time to post a brag, could we simply focus on sharing positive, encouraging comments?

This is a wonderful brag and by no means was it my intentions to make it a debate on what is accepted or not. Its a great way to learn from each other. If it were me I would want to know if I was using coupons incorrectly or correctly. At first when I saw the brag I thought Target was accepting P&g coupons and manufacturer together kinda like what Save on foods allows now. I can't see why it would discourage anyone from bragging just trying to help out
    beecameron likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    71 (100%)

in terms of p&g coupons i think you cant stack their own coupon where they have to reinburse the store. but when it comes to target store coupon i think you can. they are not getting any money back from png. Target store cpns do not have any restriction on it @ least the ones i got. OP Great brag. heading there today to stack.
    beecameron and Shirnette like this.

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

Great shop.... please keep posting OP.. just ignore the coupon police

we need to start reporting the peeps who rain.. the brags just arent that many, most dont post,, no one wants to post because peeps will tear it apart.. perhaps you misread a coupon, perhaps they think its wrong use but its not.. I got attacked once for using a coupon that said for ANY scotts towels and it didnt say ANY on the package.. or someone will think you bought too many etc etc

to the coupon police
    Boo states if you cant say something good ,, just click the x and move on..

if you absolute feel you have to say something that isnt a happy post.. just read below.. there seems to be a chance for all to be heard without raining on brags

FALLENPIXELS made this comment in a thread last night That being said, there is no excuse for the way people act when they do not agree with brags - report it and move on. A mod can privately explain to the person that the coupon was used incorrectly rather than a mob forming on either side.
    Be sure to click like and post a brag if you get the deal.. It makes my day!!! Flattery may just get you more deals

Be sure to double check your flyer, points and cashback offers~ YMMV

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    254 (100%)

nice deals OP, did the target coupons come with the sample? i got the samples but no coupons
    MillieH and beecameron like this.

my trade list and wishlist, check it out, tons of tearpads
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/365260-...ensure-canada/

Scottishgal
    Trading Score
    480 (100%)

Grat job Thanks sooooo much for posting. Target is opening here soon. I see great deals in the Future Thank you
    Last edited by Scottishgal; Fri, Jun 28th, 2013 at 07:13 AM.
    beecameron likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

nice. going to Target today to try and stack. so happy. hoping to use the covergirl coupon before they expire.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Great Brag. I wanna try a stack as well. I read that you can only PM one item. Has anyone done this . I was thinking if this is true they are not going to be worth the gas to drive too

Happy Long Weekend
    ARE YOU PART OF A PROBLEM OR PART OF THE SOLUTION BE A INFORMED SHOPPER

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by elizabethjohn2005 View Post
    nice deals OP, did the target coupons come with the sample? i got the samples but no coupons
    They were mailed separate and with hubbys name on them so maybe it was because he didn't order a sample box because its one per address. Im thinking they sent the coupons instead because my mom and I got the samples but no coupons.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    71 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by barginbin-barbie View Post
    Great Brag. I wanna try a stack as well. I read that you can only PM one item. Has anyone done this . I was thinking if this is true they are not going to be worth the gas to drive too

Happy Long Weekend

You can pm as much as items you want, but you can only use four coupons for the same products though. just coming from there and yayyy i was able to stack manu and target coupons. The only thing i hate couponing @ target is they have go call someone every coupon you give them to auth it. urgh. but they are super nice esp when they see the savings.
    beecameron and Shirnette like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)

I dream of stacking...wish there was a Target here. Booo Good luck to all you stackers at Target...please post pictures and tell your stories...I love to see/hear them!
    beecameron likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I think the coupons are because of shoppers voice. Shoppers voice misspell my first name (g instead of an A) and the same error on the coupons. Although SV no longer sending out coupons they might have past on our information to their partners.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    71 (100%)

check with customer service @ ya tartget store. they may have some of the booklet. i got 4 this morning.
    beecameron likes this.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information