User Tag List

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i went to staples tonight to price match "dead island riptide" xbox game in the walmart flyer. i had no problem price matching but when i tried to pay with an e-gift card they wouldn't accept it. they kept telling me it was a coupon and i couldnt use a coupon and price match. i had to do one or the other. even though the instructions at the bottom of the gift card tell the cashier to enter it as a gift card (therefore....to me this means it is not a coupon!). i was totally ticked off and told them i would never shop there again. i am going to write head office as well as call them!
    This thread is currently associated with: Staples, Walmart

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I think Staples eGift cards are only valid at US stores. Was this from the Groupon deal?

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

no it wasn't and they are valid in canada. its also doesnt say that it cant be combined with any other offer.....there forei should have been able to use it.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Called head office to complain and they said that the store was wrong. there was no reason i couldn`t have used it! They are contacting the store and they said they would get back to me with the problem resolved! However, i wil still never shop in that store.

Thread Information