User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree66Likes

Thread: First time stacking at target!

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

So I got some target coupons In the mail yesterday and thought I would go and take a look to see if I can use the soon to expire p&g coupons with the target ones ( they were from the bright spot thing so they were target coupons for p&g products).

Target

1x 6 pack bounty paper towel 4.99 - .50 target coupon - $1 p&g = $3.49
    1x venus disposable razors 5.99 - $2 target coupon- $2 p&g = 1.99
    1x covergirl eye shadow 3.99- $2 target coupon- $2 p&g= -.01
    1x frebreeze set and refresh 2.49- $1 target coupon - $1 p&g= .49
    1x vidal sasson conditioner 3.99 - $2 target coupon = 1.99
    1x vidal sasson repair and finish spray3.99- free wub conditioner coupon =0

total after tax $7.60

coupons used 17.49

No frills

2x chapmans $4 - $4 coupon=0
    8x oreo cookies $12 - 4x $1 coupon= $8
    2x avocado .50
    1x strawberries $2.50
    1x liberte greek yogurt 4.49- 50% sticker=2.24

Total with tax was $15.00

I also ran in to sdm to look for milk that was marked down because of exp. and hit the jackpot lol

2x oh dairy 2L 2% Milk 5.49 each had 2 $2 store stickers on them making them 1.49 and they were good for 3 more days so I thought great Ill get those. Grabbed a pack of $2 clearance hair bands and went to the cash. The milk ran in at 3.49 instead of 5.49 so I got overage on it and ended up paying .98 for the milk and hair bands .

Then on my way out of town I remembered I never looked at walmart for saran wrap so I stopped in there last

2x saran wrap 2.78- 2x$3 checkout 51=-.44
    4x pita break hamburger buns $8 - 2x $5 wub 2 = -$2
    2x hotdog buns $1.10

Total after tax including checkout 51 rebates =-.45 cents

It was a good night of shopping total spent tonight $23.13
    This thread is currently associated with: No Frills, Pharmaprix, Shoppers Drug Mart, Target, Walmart
    Last edited by beecameron; Wed, Jun 26th, 2013 at 09:39 AM.

Trading Score
    22 (100%)

wow great shopping trip! I had no idea you could stack at Target. MMh I may have to try it. How do you get Target coupons? is there an email signup on the site? Your lucky your SDM gives you overages, mine just gives couponers a hard time. lol
    I can't find the coupon for the $2 off Vidal Sassoon, was that a personal link in an email.
    Last edited by QueenH; Wed, Jun 26th, 2013 at 10:07 AM.
    beecameron likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

GREAT Shopping!
    I went to Target yesterday in Toronto and I used 3 coupons, $2, $0.50, $1.00 and to ring in each coupon, they had to call a manager to enter a code.
    I really hope that didn't happen to you!!
    They said they're having issues with coupons and have to do this until their computers get sorted. Yikes!
    beecameron and quicktocoupon like this.

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by QueenH View Post
    wow great shopping trip! I had no idea you could stack at Target. MMh I may have to try it. How do you get Target coupons? is there an email signup on the site? Your lucky your SDM gives you overages, mine just gives couponers a hard time. lol
    The target coupons were mailed in a envie that said bright spot on it so they were from signing up for the p&g/target bright spot sampler. They also have a portal through smartsource.ca so you can print target coupons. You are allowed one target coupon and on manufacture coupon per product. Are sdm is amazing with coupons and because it was store stickers they gave me the overage I don't think they give it on regular coupons though.
    quicktocoupon likes this.

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by acosta View Post
    GREAT Shopping!
    I went to Target yesterday in Toronto and I used 3 coupons, $2, $0.50, $1.00 and to ring in each coupon, they had to call a manager to enter a code.
    I really hope that didn't happen to you!!
    They said they're having issues with coupons and have to do this until their computers get sorted. Yikes!
    They had a limit of $2 before calling the manager so it took forever because the manager was on a different till and had to run back and forth. I really hope they get it sorted out to because it took forever. At least the cashier and lady behind me were excited about my savings lol.
    Shirnette and quicktocoupon like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Excellent deals beecameron! I want to experience stacking too. It must be really nice to get bigger discounts. Good for you and thank you for posting.
    freedomslink.com , a cool homepage!

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by QueenH View Post
    I can't find the coupon for the $2 off Vidal Sassoon, was that a personal link in an email.
    The $2 Vidal Sassoon was one that was mailed from p&g/target.

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

May I ask which coupons you used to stack the vidal sassoon as all the ones I have say use of more than one manufactures coupon is strictly prohibited thus making them unstackable
    Last edited by Peachykeen2007; Wed, Jun 26th, 2013 at 12:43 PM.
    anastasia1009 and beecameron like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Grats on the stacking! :D
    beecameron likes this.
    http://frugalkris.blogspot.ca
    Check it out for my couponing, freebies and money saving experiences!
    Twitter @FrugalKris

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Peachykeen2007 View Post
    May I ask which coupons you used to stack the bounty and the vidal sassoon as all the ones I have say use of more than one manufactures coupon is strictly prohibited thus making them unstackable
    After posting this brag I came across the thread that was talking about this. I didn't even think of it not being ok as the target coupons say target coupon not manufacture coupon. I used the p&g ones and just read one and it says use of more than one MANUFACTURER coupon per product is strictly prohibited. So now Im not even sure is it was ok or not because is the target coupon a store coupon or manufacturer? It says target coupon at the top so I would think that means its a store coupon right? The cashier read them all and had no problems. I by no means was trying to cheat the system or anything I didn't even think about it until seeing the other thread this morning.

Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Great shop and stacking

I wondered about the wording as well as I was confused why they have restrictive wording on there printables when they say its allowed to stack with manfacturer. I think in the coupon policy said something about not accepting them with that wording I could be wrong though and by the sounds of it save on foods now allows you to stack anything even P&G maybe they have an agreement with the companys to accept them even with restrictive wording
    beecameron likes this.

Teachers Have Class
    Trading Score
    520 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by beecameron View Post
    After posting this brag I came across the thread that was talking about this. I didn't even think of it not being ok as the target coupons say target coupon not manufacture coupon. I used the p&g ones and just read one and it says use of more than one MANUFACTURER coupon per product is strictly prohibited. So now Im not even sure is it was ok or not because is the target coupon a store coupon or manufacturer? It says target coupon at the top so I would think that means its a store coupon right? The cashier read them all and had no problems. I by no means was trying to cheat the system or anything I didn't even think about it until seeing the other thread this morning.
    Great shopping deals! I know that, in the States, you can use both a Target coupon AND a manufacturer's coupon. Thanks for letting us know that it works the same way in Ontario!

Yours is an honest brag and much appreciated!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

nice job!
    beecameron likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by beecameron View Post
    After posting this brag I came across the thread that was talking about thisc. I didn't even think of it not being ok as the target coupons say target coupon not manufacture coupon. I used the p&g ones and just read one and it says use of more than one MANUFACTURER coupon per product is strictly prohibited. So now Im not even sure is it was ok or not because is the target coupon a store coupon or manufacturer? It says target coupon at the top so I would think that means its a store coupon right? The cashier read them all and had no problems. I by no means was trying to cheat the system or anything I didn't even think about it until seeing the other thread this morning.
    You are OK..Target cpn is not a MFR cpn , its just a store cpn. ..like coupon zone cpns at Loblaws etc.

You can stack the two ..if the store allows stacking.

Trading Score
    159 (100%)

• Target accepts one manufacturer coupon and one Target coupon for the same item (unless prohibited by either coupon).

Coupon Policy located on this page http://www.target.ca/en/coupons?lnk=gnav

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information