User Tag List

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    5 (86%)

London Drugs has Neutrogena on sale for 25%off. If you purchase $30.00 or more in one transaction, you get a $10.00 LD gift card.

The best part, they allow coupon stacking!

I bought 1 Rapid Tone Repair with vitamin C
    1 Oil-Free Cleansing Wipes pink grapefruit
    1 All-in-One Make-up Removing Cleasing Wipes travel 7 wipe pack, (add on to bring bill over $30)

I used 1 $15 of Rapid Tone Repair with vitamin C coupon
    1 $10 printable Rapid Tone
    1 $5 printable Neutrogena for select products, (grapefruit cleansing wipes is one of them)
    1 $3 printable Neutrogena cleansing product

You will have to pay a little bit, mainly taxes, but the GC more than makes up for it.
    This thread is currently associated with: London Drugs

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Thanks for this FROMNEW1, what a great deal. Could you please let us know where you got the coupons from. Thanks so much!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I just found most of the coupons on the Healthy Essentials website. Where did you get the $15.00 coupon? One more question can you still stack Johnson and Johnson coupons at LD? Thanks!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    156 (100%)

As far as I know, LD has a limit of up to $3 for internet/printable coupon, even if the printable is $10 off, still count as $3 only. Also, they did say in their coupon policy, only one printable will be accepted, now having said that, I am not sure if they mean one printable per transaction or per product.

Better check with your LD first before.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    5 (86%)

The $15 coupon was 1 item you could choose as part of your gift from a freebie giveaway they had earlier this year. There was a choice for the $5 off grapefruit wipes then also.

You can't stack SC Johnson.
    Johnson & Johnson, the printables say one per customer, I think, but different LDs have their own policy on stacking the various coupons the amounts they accept, and on stacking them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Henley View Post
    I just found most of the coupons on the Healthy Essentials website. Where did you get the $15.00 coupon? One more question can you still stack Johnson and Johnson coupons at LD? Thanks!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Thanks for the information!

Trading Score
    59 (100%)

It is a big YMMV based on the store. The $5 printable coupon, I have been told at least 4 times is not stackable at different locations and some times CS supervisor will tell you it could be counted for $3 only. I did use my free $15 coupon for toner but even that coupon I was told can not be combined with any others per CS of 2 stores with any other coupons. I was able to stack that one with with $3 J&J after I almost gave up as things some times work when you expect them the least. So it is a YMMV but may still work.

How you got the $10 LD? lucky you that's all I can say. I was told last time right at the sight of my first coupon that no $10 g.c. I was not even aiming for it . But it guess, I pays to be brave and persistent, does not hurt to try I guess.
    Last edited by sporatic; Sun, Jun 30th, 2013 at 05:22 PM.

Trading Score
    59 (100%)

Oh, the $15 coupon that I was able to stack, that cashier for some reason found the front of coupon very interesting and did not bother looking/reading details on the back side .

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i was just looking for something like this! thanks!!!

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

That is awesome! My LD wont allow me to use their coupons or promotions along with my coupons. oh well, cheap Neutrogena is okay with me!! I also get lots of the mens shaving cream for free with the $3 off any Neutrogena mens and $3 of any Neutrogena cleanser (because the shave cream says "skin clearing" they will allow it). This often is on sale for $4.99 making it free And look for ones that have bonus shave lotions attached to them!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    115 (100%)

In Winnipeg it's no go. You use one coupon no gc bonus. Thought it was nationwide

Thread Information