User Tag List

Page 509 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 9 409 459 499 507 508 509 510 511 519 559 609 1009 1509 ... LastLast
Results 7,621 to 7,635 of 30801
Like Tree98417Likes

Thread: Fan590 loyalty club

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by habs rule View Post
    Wow, this is the understatement of the year! Heatley, kills his teammate, admits he was drinking before driving and gets 3 years probabtion! Rob Ramage at least served jail time. Plaxico Burris, who had a loaded gun in his pants and did not shoot at anyone or kill anyone served time in jail as well.
    Healey has been babied too much and really should have been punished for his crimes. Why is he getting millions when his teammate is dead! If this was you or I, we would be behind bars even today. You tell me the justification in that. He should have no career, like any of us for getting behind the wheel while intoxicated and killing someone.

Sorry for the rant, but Heatley is a true scumbag, just look at the way he wanted out of Ottawa. Who is he to demand anything? Oh yeah, a murderer can get his demands met!
    Different jurisdictions, different reputations, in the case of hockey players one was driving his Ferrari, the other a rental car. Both families didn't want it to go any further, but the Ontario incident was whereas the one in Atlanta was "community service" and a ticket out of town. Burres had a reputation of violence to my knowledge.
    But I never did like Heatley and the way he played his game, I have the view that he is a "ME" player...a lot of that has to do with the huge dollar contracts, the sport is out of the game, it is now a BIG business.
    Last edited by Owdatoon; Mon, Jul 4th, 2011 at 10:34 AM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by habs rule View Post
    Wow, this is the understatement of the year! Heatley, kills his teammate, admits he was drinking before driving and gets 3 years probabtion! Rob Ramage at least served jail time. Plaxico Burris, who had a loaded gun in his pants and did not shoot at anyone or kill anyone served time in jail as well.
    Healey has been babied too much and really should have been punished for his crimes. Why is he getting millions when his teammate is dead! If this was you or I, we would be behind bars even today. You tell me the justification in that. He should have no career, like any of us for getting behind the wheel while intoxicated and killing someone.

Sorry for the rant, but Heatley is a true scumbag, just look at the way he wanted out of Ottawa. Who is he to demand anything? Oh yeah, a murderer can get his demands met!
    I admit he got off light for sure. In fact maybe a bit of jail time would have done him some good and helped him psychologically. As for Ramage, he served a grand total of 11 months for his crime before getting day parole so it is hard to say what is really fair in my opinion. Seems a bit light if you ask me.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Ozzzy is right, Snyders parents publicy forgave heatley which went a far way when handing down sentence. But the silver spoon needs to be taken away. He is a spoiled baby. Due to his unique situation, he above all should show at least a residue of humility and humanity. I cringe when I watch him now.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Name:  beer can.png
Views: 407
Size:  256.7 KB

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Owdatoon View Post
    Name:  beer can.png
Views: 407
Size:  256.7 KB
    Awesome. Someday all beer cans should be that big again too. I thought that was a litre of paint at first.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Gord Stellick B/C = CODY

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Congrats !
    22hicks and TooCouponCrazy like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Gord Stellick B/C = CODY
    Wow that was early. Nice going. Is there a ball game on this afternoon? I need to listen to something while staining the deck.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by hanksr View Post
    Wow that was early. Nice going. Is there a ball game on this afternoon? I need to listen to something while staining the deck.
    Game on at 13:30...have fun staining the deck and don't over indulge in the wobbly pops...

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Game on at 13:30...have fun staining the deck and don't over indulge in the wobbly pops...
    Actually I am sticking to water this time. Probably a good thing since I can clearly see where my eyes got blurry the last time I stained it. After I'm done is another story altogether.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Girl of the Day - Dayana

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Newsletter Code - INDY

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

STANLEY TOOLS TUESDAY TWITTER TRIVIA

On this day in 1937, Joe DiMaggio hit his first grand slam. How many would he go on to hit over the course of his career? 13

http://www.baseball-almanac.com/hitting/higs1.shtml

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Good Morning and Thank you !

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Jeff Brady Bonus Code: humidex
    22hicks and TooCouponCrazy like this.

Thread Information