User Tag List

Trading Score
    40 (100%)

Expired
    Coupon - Pay for 1 week & park up to 4 weeks for the same price.
    Valid from May 26 until September 30, 2008

Park'N Fly Rates:

• Valet Parking = $84.95 for up to 4 weeks
    • Self Park = $64.95 for up to 4 weeks
    • Economy Parking = $54.95 for up to 4 weeks

http://www.parknfly.ca/summerspecial...TOR1gives4.pdf

PARKING CONDITIONS: This coupon must be presented at check out to receive this offer. *Savings shown above are discounted off regular rates. Charge begins at time of check in and is based on a minimum 24-hour period. One week equals 7 consecutive 24-hour periods. Limit one coupon per parking transaction. Not valid with any other discount or promotion. Rates subject to applicable taxes. Rates subject to change without notice.
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Yeah they always offer coupons, but I never thought of posting it here! Good idea!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Dont fall for this, It's a scam. We had a get a week and pay for only three days, or pay 3 days and 4 days free coupon from our travel agent.

They charge 79 bucks a week, We left thursday morning and where there at 9 am, we came back at 3:30 p.m. How they get you is with their 24 hour clock, and because we where 6 hours over they dont charge you the 17.95 a day, instead they charge you 4.95 per hour, an extra 30 bucks for 6 hours,The total was close to 90 bucks. so if you see the coupon for 17.95 a day and pay for 3 and get 4 free its should have been like 60 bucks. total scam ripp off. they didnt have anything on the coupon to that effect, The yvr long term is very clear on their coupon.

Another thing was when we arrived at the shuttle bus hes was just driving away, we waived and we made eye contact in his rear veiw mirror, He could have stopped but chose not too, We watched 3 long term buse come through in the time we waited and when the park and fly shuttle came, he made me lift the bags, The long term yvr parking drivers always grab your bags, They drive you to your car help you unload if you want them too and the cost is 49 bucks with the online coupon and they charge 3.50 per extra hour, or 10.95 a day, what ever is less.

When i got into my car it took me 3 minutes just to get my seat back the way it was before, they messed with every button, I wouldn't be surprised if they used my car to get lunch too!

I travel a lot and i have allways used the long term parking and i was deceived by the coupon, The yvr long term is 50% less and they are really polite, the long term ppl where not! and it takes a lot longer so with everthing else you have to do to fly and all the fees, This place is just a fleecing like the rest, A time waisting ripp off!!!!

I would never recommend them to anyone, I will use long term from now on!

You are warned!

Thread Information