User Tag List

Life has been fantastic! jenna321's Avatar
    Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Expired
    On Sunday July 20th 2008 from 12:00pm - 8:00pm at all participating Tim Hortons stores in Canada and United States receive a free small sized Ice Cappuccino day .
    This thread is currently associated with: Tim Hortons

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks for the tip, I didn't even know that they had Tim Horton's in the US...I need to get out more.

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

I was checking this out...this might be US only...not positive

FREE Iced Coffee on July 19th Tim Hortons has a cool new way to enjoy summer: refreshing iced coffee. On Thursday July 19th all Tim Hortons locations in the U.S. are giving away free 16 oz ice coffee to their customers. Great tasting iced coffee starts with the great taste of Tim Hortons premium blend coffee enjoyed by millions on a daily basis. Chilled and mixed with ice for a refreshing summer drink each iced coffee is made-to-order just the way the customer likes it. Tim Hortons customers can also surprise their taste buds, by adding a splash of butter caramel, French vanilla, hazelnut, strawberry shortcake or mint to their ice coffee. "Tim Hortons is committed to bringing exciting and innovative new products to its customers," said Chris Laganos, senior vice president, U.S. operations, Tim Hortons. "Iced coffee is a refreshing new way to enjoy our delicious premium blend coffee during the hot summer months. We invite everyone to celebrate the summer season with a free iced coffee on July 19." Tim Hortons is Canada's largest quick service restaurant chain. Founded in 1964 as a coffee and donut shop, Tim Hortons has evolved to meet consumer tastes, with a menu that now includes premium coffee, flavored cappuccinos, specialty teas, home-style soups, fresh sandwiches and fresh baked goods. As of April 1, 2007, Tim Hortons system-wide restaurants numbered 2,724 in Canada and 340 in the United States. More information about the Company is available at www.timhortons.com.

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/726117...m_tim_hortons/

Trying to find some canadian info on this

Life has been fantastic! jenna321's Avatar
    Trading Score
    26 (100%)

I just called Tim Hortons Canada and this is only in the US on June 19- I borrowed this & it said what i wrote. I'll have to much more careful from now on!

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jenna321 View Post
    I just called Tim Hortons Canada and this is only in the US on June 19- I borrowed this & it said what i wrote. I'll have to much more careful from now on!
    Hey, no problem. I wish they were having it here. I love them.

Good effort Jenna...

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Free stuff at Tim Horton's only in the States?!? Tim Hortin himself must be rolling over in his grave. The world IS coming to an end!!!

What next? The Hockey Night in Canada theme song on FOX tv?!?

Thread Information