I have a coupon blog but really have no time to maintain it or update it with new content. It has a lot of potential to make a full time income (via google adsense, affiliate links, selling ad space etc) but I really want someone else to take it over. I don't want to sell it on Flippa because I'm worried it won't go to someone who really cares about couponing in Canada.

Does anyone know where I can advertise my coupon blog and hand it over to someone else who will treat it with the respect I think it deserves? It's all set up with a theme and it's adsense-ready with steady traffic and good page ranking and a 500+ mailing list and even a cute logo! I think its worth approx $1500 and am willing to negotiate on the sale price for the right person. Coupon blogging is an excellent way to generate an income while staying at home and if someone is passionate about coupons this type of blog would be easy to profit from. All the work has been done--the new owner could easily just start posting coupons and generate a substantial income--I know the initial investment could be recouped within 2-3 months with only a small amount of work (sooner if the effort was increased).

I think I can put the website address here (I have a link to SC on the right hand side)...I hope this is ok?

www(dot)coupons(dash)canada(dot)net
or
http:// www. coupons - canada . net /
(remove spaces)

any ideas are welcome...I'm not sure what to do with this and I don't know anyone else who has sold their blog. I would love to hear about your experience.