Hi Everybody,

I wanted to share my experience with you. First of all I'm not the type of person to ever gave a psychic a second look, for the most part I thought it was a pile of...well, you know! I am still not sure if there is any real value to it but it is entertaining, and I guess that is all it's intended to be anyways.

When I found this thought because it's free, I'd give it a try. Never did I think I would get any value from it. To my amazement I actually did find my session helpful. Now the psychic isn't able to give you all the answers but there was a lot of thought provoking value to their answers.

I asked her about my finances for the rest of the year she was a bit uncertain. She dug a little bit deeper and asked me about my income streams and she did report that my side business would continue to do well if I keep up my efforts. Personally, I could have told myself this but it was nice getting some positive spiritual reassurance. It really boosted my confidence, I think.

Has anyone else used a psychic before and did it hep you in any way? I would like to hear about other people experiences. This could really open up a great topic of debate for all of us Smart Canucks.

The place where I got the Free Trail was FreeAdvice.Tk - In my opinion the choice of psychics is excellent, there are hundreds. if not thousands to choose from. The free trial wont get you much time but it will give you enough time to answer one important question!