User Tag List

Page 1070 of 1470 FirstFirst ... 70 570 970 1020 1060 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1080 1120 1170 ... LastLast
Results 16,036 to 16,050 of 22039
Like Tree131114Likes

Thread: WHAT is YOUR best deal this week?????

  1. #16036
    Smart Canuck lilo0003's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    4,963
    Likes Received
    19282
    Trading Score
    68 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by couponmummy View Post
    So there are 2 John Frieda coupons out there? A $3 and a $4?
    I have 2 different expiry dates but both are the 3.00 off
    sweetmomma likes this.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

  2. #16037
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    4,932
    Likes Received
    6416
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by immac2947 View Post
    Thank you Lavender Lady

    would not have seen this. Did it today and since I am a senior also got a 10dollar gift card.
    Just to make this clear, both offers stack?
    If I buy 12 ($7.99 x 12) = $95.88
    $95.88 - 20% = $79.10

    I should get 25,000 for spending $75
    I should get 24,000 for buying JF (6000 WUB3) x 4
    I should get a $10 savings card for spending over $50

    Please tell me I'm correct?

  3. #16038
    Junior Canuck
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    531
    Likes Received
    2203
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    More free Dove products! At Walmart, dove foaming body wash and dove body polish on sale for $5.97 each plus HST
    Had $2 coupons for the polish, and $2 hang tags found on foaming wash. Submitted for $2 each plus $6 bonus on CO51
    Drop referral code: 9zwoy for 1000 free pts

  4. #16039
    Canadian Guru
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    11,233
    Likes Received
    27758
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by couponmummy View Post
    So there are 2 John Frieda coupons out there? A $3 and a $4?
    Yes @couponmummy
    sweetmomma and Lavender Lady like this.

  5. #16040
    Canadian Guru
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    11,233
    Likes Received
    27758
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)




    @couponmummy a while back Fortinos had them with pink sticker 7.99 less 50% off my sister got lots and only paid the taxes
    sweetmomma likes this.

  6. #16041
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,184
    Likes Received
    2668
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by couponmummy View Post
    Just to make this clear, both offers stack?
    If I buy 12 ($7.99 x 12) = $95.88
    $95.88 - 20% = $79.10

    I should get 25,000 for spending $75
    I should get 24,000 for buying JF (6000 WUB3) x 4
    I should get a $10 savings card for spending over $50

    Please tell me I'm correct?
    20% applies to regular priced stuff. John Frieda is on sale for $7.99 from $14.99
    sweetmomma and Lavender Lady like this.

  7. #16042
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    4,932
    Likes Received
    6416
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Cata View Post
    20% applies to regular priced stuff. John Frieda is on sale for $7.99 from $14.99
    I quoted someone who did it.

  8. #16043
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,184
    Likes Received
    2668
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by couponmummy View Post
    I quoted someone who did it.
    You quoted a person who got the $10 gift card for being a Senior, I missed the part where they also got the John Frieda for 20% off. I shall read carefully next time before answering someone else’s quote

  9. #16044
    Teachers Have Class
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    8,142
    Likes Received
    14126
    Trading Score
    520 (100%)




    Some good deals at RCSS Grimsby today:

    10" Farmer's Market Apple Pies (1 kg) @ $3.00 each (best before Dec. 30)

    bananas @ $ .20 lb. - I bought 10 pounds . . . we'll eat them for a few days and the rest will be used to make banana bread/muffins
    sweetmomma and coupon girl like this.

  10. #16045
    Teachers Have Class
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    8,142
    Likes Received
    14126
    Trading Score
    520 (100%)




    Also at RCSS Grimsby:

    33 x Barilla Ready Pasta @ $2.48 = $81.84

    used 33 x $1.00 coupons (tear-pad) = $33.00

    earned 33 x 1,000 PCO points (in-store, last day of offer) = $33.00 value

    had a digital/personal offer of 10,000 points for every $50.00 spent, so 20% savings (I added a few items and spent $100.00) . . . $81.84 (total pasta) x 20% = $16.37 value

    $81.84 (total) - $33.00 (coupons) - $33.00 (in-store points value) - $16.37 (digital/personal points value) = TOTALLY FREE PASTA!

  11. #16046
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    4,589
    Likes Received
    4534
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by lotsasavings View Post
    Also at RCSS Grimsby:

    33 x Barilla Ready Pasta @ $2.48 = $81.84

    used 33 x $1.00 coupons (tear-pad) = $33.00

    earned 33 x 1,000 PCO points (in-store, last day of offer) = $33.00 value

    had a digital/personal offer of 10,000 points for every $50.00 spent, so 20% savings (I added a few items and spent $100.00) . . . $81.84 (total pasta) x 20% = $16.37 value

    $81.84 (total) - $33.00 (coupons) - $33.00 (in-store points value) - $16.37 (digital/personal points value) = TOTALLY FREE PASTA!
    I have never jello about about anyone's pasta deal but your free INSTANT pasta
    brag really gets to me. Great job! Wish I could find the tear pad coupon.
    lotsasavings and sweetmomma like this.

  12. #16047
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    BC
    Posts
    1,194
    Likes Received
    2540
    Trading Score
    50 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by lotsasavings View Post
    Also at RCSS Grimsby:
    33 x Barilla Ready Pasta @ $2.48 = $81.84 used 33 x $1.00 coupons (tear-pad) = $33.00
    earned 33 x 1,000 PCO points (in-store, last day of offer) = $33.00 value
    had a digital/personal offer of 10,000 points for every $50.00 spent, so 20% savings (I added a few items and spent $100.00) . . . $81.84 (total pasta) x 20% = $16.37 value
    $81.84 (total) - $33.00 (coupons) - $33.00 (in-store points value) - $16.37 (digital/personal points value) = TOTALLY FREE PASTA!
    I did Bariila Ready to Eat Pasta too. I purchased 21 bags with $1 off coupon in two separate transactions. Didn't relieaze that 1000 PCO point in store offer is last day (27th) until I stopped by @ RCSS this evening Lucky me. My final cost is under $5 for 21 bags.

    Hopefully the PCO offer will come back again as coupon is good until Jan 31 19 and I still have some.

    P.S. my store has multiple buy savings wub 3, $2.23 each
    Last edited by paylessgetmore; Fri, Dec 28th, 2018 at 01:31 AM.
    lotsasavings and sweetmomma like this.

  13. #16048
    CaNewbie
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    42
    Likes Received
    80
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)



    Do we get the $10 card despite the coupons, or do we have to spend $50 after the coupons (ie OOP)?

    Quote Originally Posted by immac2947 View Post
    Thank you Lavender Lady

    would not have seen this. Did it today and since I am a senior also got a 10dollar gift card.
    Last edited by calculator; Fri, Dec 28th, 2018 at 06:12 AM.

  14. #16049
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    4,932
    Likes Received
    6416
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Cata View Post
    You quoted a person who got the $10 gift card for being a Senior, I missed the part where they also got the John Frieda for 20% off. I shall read carefully next time before answering someone else’s quote
    She quoted the John Frieda deal. That's what the conversation was about.
    Then she said"would not have seen this. Did it today and since I am a senior also got a 10dollar gift card."
    So what did she not see, and what did she do today to get the 10 gift card?
    The whole point of being a senior is to take advantage of any promotions only for seniors, including 20% off.

    Edited to say
    I suppose someone who is a senior could just buy $50 worth of stuff and just take one promotion and refuse the other.

    I will take your advice and read carefully before quoting next time, and thanks for your rude and condescending remark.
    Last edited by couponmummy; Fri, Dec 28th, 2018 at 12:46 PM.

  15. #16050
    Senior Canuck
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    852
    Likes Received
    2201
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)




    Sorry if i did not make things clear.

    The John Frieda was on sale do did not get discount on that.

    Total came to under 50 after coupons.

    still got the discount for spending 50 dollars before coupons.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 6 users browsing this thread. (1 members and 5 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •