User Tag List

Page 1122 of 1207 FirstFirst ... 122 622 1022 1072 1112 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1132 1172 ... LastLast
Results 16,816 to 16,830 of 18104
Like Tree112963Likes

Thread: WHAT is YOUR best deal this week?????

  1. #16816
    Canadian Guru
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    ON
    Posts
    13,557
    Likes Received
    10645
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Soniap View Post
    I just got my Indigo plum awards account topped up to $5. The top up amount expires May 26.
    Free shipping ends tonight.

    So I ordered this cute pillow case Canadiana style for my sons room for $5 bucks. I even use my chapters gift card that I got for 20% off for the 0.65. FREE! :D
    How does the top up work?

    Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
    Big Pink and dededi like this.
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

    Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

    http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink



  2. #16817
    CaNewbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    58
    Likes Received
    266
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    Quote Originally Posted by sweetmomma View Post
    How does the top up work?

    Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
    If your account has been active within the last 12 months and you are receiving the email subscription (to get the notifications theyíve added bonus points to your account) and maybe if you also have the app on your phone they add five dollars to everyoneís account every so often.
    but you only have three days to use it before the five dollars disappears. Iíve read that Sometimes people order a five e-dollar gift card but I tried that this time and it didnít work so I ordered my pillowcase. You could try that though maybe itís working now.

  3. #16818
    Canadian Guru
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    ON
    Posts
    13,557
    Likes Received
    10645
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Soniap View Post
    If your account has been active within the last 12 months and you are receiving the email subscription (to get the notifications theyíve added bonus points to your account) and maybe if you also have the app on your phone they add five dollars to everyoneís account every so often.
    but you only have three days to use it before the five dollars disappears. Iíve read that Sometimes people order a five e-dollar gift card but I tried that this time and it didnít work so I ordered my pillowcase. You could try that though maybe itís working now.
    Thank you!

    Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

    Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

    http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink



  4. #16819
    Teachers Have Class
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    7,899
    Likes Received
    12952
    Trading Score
    520 (100%)




    At Zehrs:

    10 x Danone 100% Natural Yogurt 4 x 100g @ $2.50 each = $25.00

    used 10 x $1.00 coupons (booklet)

    earned 10,000 in-store PC Optimum points = $10.00 value (2 x 5,000 points for every $12.00 spent on yogurt)

    $25.00 - $10.00 (coupons) - $10.00 (points value) = $5.00 total or 50 cents per 4-pack of yogurt!

  5. #16820
    CaNewbie
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    62
    Likes Received
    162
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    Quote Originally Posted by Soniap View Post
    I just got my Indigo plum awards account topped up to $5. The top up amount expires May 26.
    Free shipping ends tonight.

    So I ordered this cute pillow case Canadiana style for my sons room for $5 bucks. I even use my chapters gift card that I got for 20% off for the 0.65. FREE! :D
    cool mine got topped up to $10.
    Big Pink and dededi like this.

  6. #16821
    Mastermind Shwa Girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    22,897
    Likes Received
    37971
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)




    Loblaws Joe Fresh had a spend $50 get 10000 PC Optimum points ($10 in points). Looked at the clearance rack. Got hats, reg. $12.99 (?) on clearance for $4.94. Got scarves reg. $24.99 on clearance for $4.94. Used the Joe Fresh cloth bag as a filler item ($2). These Joe Fresh bags are surprisingly sturdy. The scarves are really, really soft. Some sets are gifts for family and friends. Some are for the youth shelter and women's shelter.

  7. #16822
    Mastermind Shwa Girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    22,897
    Likes Received
    37971
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)




    Costco
    Natrel 2L lactose free milk, was $4.29, sale $3.95 (I think because Metro has it on sale for $3.99 and Costco found out )

    Boneless skinless chicken thighs, $4.00 off per pack. Most packs were $25 to $30. Searched for a pack that was $20.93. Paid $16.93. This pack will make lots of slow cooker meals, lunches, toppings for lettuce-type salads, nice to go with potato salad and nice in sandwiches.

    Bring on summer and the heat. Shwa Girl's ready
    Last edited by Shwa Girl; Fri, May 24th, 2019 at 01:03 PM. Reason: not $4 per pack; but $4 off per pack :)

  8. #16823
    Frosh Canuck
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    312
    Likes Received
    877
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    At Sobeys: 12 bottles of Yop protein drinks $1.25 each...rang up at $1.99...scop x 1- 6 X $1 off wub 2 coupons..earned 80 airmiles. Free after airmiles!!
    Drop referral code: 9zwoy for 1000 free pts

  9. #16824
    Smart Canuck Miss Molly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    1,712
    Likes Received
    1719
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)




    I just went through Lowe's at Danforth Avenue and Victoria Park in East York, not planning to buy anything, but I saw a "clearance" sign by the flowers so I zipped over. I got 3 hanging baskets for $5 each and 6 individual impatiens for $1 each. The impatiens were $3 normally but I don't know what the baskets were, I'd say at least $10.

    My Tangerine Key is:39626323S1

  10. #16825
    CaLoonie
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Under a pile of coupons
    Posts
    114
    Likes Received
    700
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    Mccain superfries $1.99 Food Basics, $1 tear pad coupon, $1 C/O51

  11. #16826
    CaLoonie
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Under a pile of coupons
    Posts
    114
    Likes Received
    700
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    Zehrs clearing out lots of laundry supplies:
    4 Purex @ $2.94, 3 Snuggle @ $3.94, 3 Persil @ $5.94 = $41.40 plus tax, less 3 X $2 coupons on Persil
    Received in store points spend $20 get 6000 pts, received 12000 points (on Henkel products), Submitted (husband) receipt to Clean Up With Savings for rebate on one per item, received $12.82 = $16.70 U.S. dollars
    Final cost $12.11 for all 10 items

    They were also clearing out Gain and Tide pods $2.94. Tide big jug liquid $4.44, Gain and Ivory beads $2.94 - $2 C/O 51, Fleecy liquid and sheets, bouce sheet, $2.94. Used $1 tide pods coupon, plus personal Tide offer

    Had personal offer for Palmolive and Softsoap, strangest thing, bought 6 Palmolive Oxy @ $1.88 (used b2 $1.50 coupon) and received points for both 2200 for Palmolive and 2000 for Softsoap products.

  12. #16827
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    BC
    Posts
    1,124
    Likes Received
    2340
    Trading Score
    50 (100%)




    Got 3 jif peanut butter (500g) & 1 smuckers strawberry jam (500ml) & 1 smuckers blueberry jam (250ml) at RCSS for free after PM & coupon & CO51:

    JIF - $3.27 x 3 ( PM Super Valu flyer)
    Smuckers strawberry jam - $3.46 (store price)
    Smuckers blueberry jam - $2.98 (store price)

    Total- $16.25
    Minus $8 - rcss flash weekend offer 25 & 26 only - 4000 pco points for every $8 on jif & smuckers products
    Minus $5 - $1 off hang tag for each item
    Minus - $3.75 - 1.25 jif rebate max 3 on CO51 account

    Net cost - 50 cents profit

  13. #16828
    Canadian Genius
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    North of Toronto
    Posts
    8,901
    Likes Received
    39241
    Trading Score
    53 (100%)




    Extra lean ground chicken for $1.49 reg $4.99 at Food Basics. Rang in at $4.99 so SCOP. Paid $2.98 for the 3 packages. Used 2 packages and made 10 burger patties (used up onion and peppers in fridge). Best Part...DS loved it and ate 7 of them (over the weekend)

  14. #16829
    Mastermind Shwa Girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    22,897
    Likes Received
    37971
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Big Grammy View Post
    Zehrs clearing out lots of laundry supplies:
    4 Purex @ $2.94, 3 Snuggle @ $3.94, 3 Persil @ $5.94 = $41.40 plus tax, less 3 X $2 coupons on Persil
    Received in store points spend $20 get 6000 pts, received 12000 points (on Henkel products), Submitted (husband) receipt to Clean Up With Savings for rebate on one per item, received $12.82 = $16.70 U.S. dollars
    Final cost $12.11 for all 10 items

    They were also clearing out Gain and Tide pods $2.94. Tide big jug liquid $4.44, Gain and Ivory beads $2.94 - $2 C/O 51, Fleecy liquid and sheets, bouce sheet, $2.94. Used $1 tide pods coupon, plus personal Tide offer

    Had personal offer for Palmolive and Softsoap, strangest thing, bought 6 Palmolive Oxy @ $1.88 (used b2 $1.50 coupon) and received points for both 2200 for Palmolive and 2000 for Softsoap products.
    @Big Grammy, you're awesome.

    At lunch today, Loblaws started to reduce their detergent, as they added new ones to the shelf. Got 3x Sunlight free and clear large jugs with the spigot, got the 6000 Optimum points like you, paid with my 20000 points ($20). OOP was about $3.29. Woo hoo!
    Last edited by Shwa Girl; Tue, May 28th, 2019 at 01:25 PM.

  15. #16830
    Canadian Genius
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    7,647
    Likes Received
    19105
    Trading Score
    61 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by paylessgetmore View Post
    Got 3 jif peanut butter (500g) & 1 smuckers strawberry jam (500ml) & 1 smuckers blueberry jam (250ml) at RCSS for free after PM & coupon & CO51:

    JIF - $3.27 x 3 ( PM Super Valu flyer)
    Smuckers strawberry jam - $3.46 (store price)
    Smuckers blueberry jam - $2.98 (store price)

    Total- $16.25
    Minus $8 - rcss flash weekend offer 25 & 26 only - 4000 pco points for every $8 on jif & smuckers products
    Minus $5 - $1 off hang tag for each item
    Minus - $3.75 - 1.25 jif rebate max 3 on CO51 account

    Net cost - 50 cents profit
    Thanks for posting this deal.
    Was at RCSS this morning and the signs was still up . Saw the Grocery manager and ask If I will get the points since the date has past and he said yes that customer service would adjust it. He took down all the signs

    So I PM Food Basic Jif Peanut butter for $2.99 -$1.00 hang tag coupon. Was able to buy 3 .
    After coupons it came up to $5.97. I got my 4000 points . So not a bad price $2.00 for 3 jars.
    CH 51 was already sold out when I check last night. I am Happy with my deal.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 7 users browsing this thread. (1 members and 6 guests)

  1. savabuck

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •