User Tag List

Page 1160 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 160 660 1060 1110 1150 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1170 ... LastLast
Results 17,386 to 17,400 of 17724
Like Tree111206Likes

Thread: WHAT is YOUR best deal this week?????

  1. #17386
    CaNewbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    35
    Likes Received
    52
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)



    Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    My shop at SDM yesterday.
    Royale paper towels 4x4.99=19.96( used 2x2.00 coupons and 2x0.75 )
    Royale paper towels 2x5.99=11.98(2x0.75 Coupons)
    Windex 3x3.99=11.97 (Free for buying paper towels)
    Total before Coupons was $49.62 -20.53=29.09

    Had a personal offer for 10000 wus $30.00
    Royale Paper Towels offer 6000
    Windex Points offer =1600
    Total points earned was 18245
    29.09-18.25=10.84
    Actually it costs me OOP 10.84 after factoring in coupons and PCO points
    And I will be claiming for the Royals Promo $10.00 Gift Card. So I am beyond happy with my shop you can never have too much Paper towels
    Why is winded free from buying paper towels?

  2. #17387
    I <3 SmartCanucks. Momof3girlies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Quebec but work in Ontario
    Posts
    2,217
    Likes Received
    3890
    Trading Score
    58 (100%)




    Hello! Where did you get the dove coupons ? :D

    Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    My shop Today at SDM. Every thing Free and I still made a few $$ in Points after I factoring in PCO points personal Offer and Coupons
    1 Bag 4L Neilson Milk
    22 Dove womenís Deodorant (used 11 of the $3.00 WUB2)
    4 pk Dove Soap (2 count 90g) (used 2x$3.00WUB2)

    Had an offer for 25000points WUS $75.
    20X Milk offer
    600 Points for every $3.00 (Dove products)
    200 points for every $1.00spent on Dove
    Got a total of 28800 points on Dove
    Milk points 1251
    Total points earn was 56220
    OOP after Coupons was $48.72
    So I made $7.48

    All the Dove products will be in my donation stock for the Christmas Holiday.
    ROMEO likes this.

  3. #17388
    Canadian Genius
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    7,421
    Likes Received
    18435
    Trading Score
    60 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Momof3girlies View Post
    Hello! Where did you get the dove coupons ? :D
    At Fortinos a friend found them for me @Momof3girlies this was over a month ago I donít think the are still out
    ROMEO and Momof3girlies like this.

  4. #17389
    Canadian Genius
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    7,421
    Likes Received
    18435
    Trading Score
    60 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by jzs1598 View Post
    Why is winded free from buying paper towels?
    @jzs1598 there was a tear pad out and some products have the coupons for a free windex when wub2 Royale Paper towels

  5. #17390
    CaNewbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    35
    Likes Received
    52
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)



    Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    @jzs1598 there was a tear pad out and some products have the coupons for a free windex when wub2 Royale Paper towels
    Thank you! I still have a lot to learn! Lol pays off to be patient

  6. #17391
    Canadian Genius
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    7,421
    Likes Received
    18435
    Trading Score
    60 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by jzs1598 View Post
    Thank you! I still have a lot to learn! Lol pays off to be patient
    @jzs1598 I am also learning every day from our fellow SC members who are awesome with helping others. I learned a lot of my couponing skills from this forum. Since I joined I am a led to save a lot and donate a lot with little OOP

  7. #17392
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    4,602
    Likes Received
    5110
    Trading Score
    16 (100%)




    RCSS
    10 Canon reams of paper, 500 sheets, 3.78 no tax
    Flyer says 4.98 WUB2 or more.
    The price at the store was the online price, so we got lucky.
    ROMEO, lotsasavings and list465 like this.

  8. #17393
    Canadian Genius
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    7,421
    Likes Received
    18435
    Trading Score
    60 (100%)




    Thanks @lotsasavings for posting about the Quaker deal. I took advantage of this today and got five boxes PM 4 with No Frills @ $1.91 and buy 1 at $2.48. Total came to $10.12-5.00( Points)

    Did my Chicken Deal offer was 200/100 PCO points
    PM with T&T for $0.99lb for chicken drumstick
    4 big trays RCSS Price is $56.77-41.51(discount) =15.26-11.60(points earned)=$3.66
    So After factoring in PCO points I paid $3.66 for all the chicken Drumstick. Will be repeating this deal again tomorrow on my DH card
    lotsasavings likes this.

  9. #17394
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    4,602
    Likes Received
    5110
    Trading Score
    16 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    Thanks @lotsasavings for posting about the Quaker deal. I took advantage of this today and got five boxes PM 4 with No Frills @ $1.91 and buy 1 at $2.48. Total came to $10.12-5.00( Points)

    Did my Chicken Deal offer was 200/100 PCO points
    PM with T&T for $0.99lb for chicken drumstick
    4 big trays RCSS Price is $56.77-41.51(discount) =15.26-11.60(points earned)=$3.66
    So After factoring in PCO points I paid $3.66 for all the chicken Drumstick. Will be repeating this deal again tomorrow on my DH card
    @flemeth ,
    Can you please explain how this is done with price match.
    As far as I know, if I price match meat, the price change is done at the cashier.
    I remember you said the price change is done by the meat department.
    What price does the cashier punch in?

    BTW, great price matching on all your meat deals with T&T.

    Only Loblaws stores in Quebec that does price matching is Maxi.

    Which Loblaws stores in Ontario price match besides RCSS and No Frills?

    Oh, and I love RCSS. I could spend hours there.

  10. #17395
    Canadian Genius
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    7,421
    Likes Received
    18435
    Trading Score
    60 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by couponmummy View Post
    @flemeth,
    Can you please explain how this is done with price match.
    As far as I know, if I price match meat, the price change is done at the cashier.
    I remember you said the price change is done by the meat department.
    What price does the cashier punch in?

    BTW, great price matching on all your meat deals with T&T.

    Only Loblaws stores in Quebec that does price matching is Maxi.

    Which Loblaws stores in Ontario price match besides RCSS and No Frills?

    Oh, and I love RCSS. I could spend hours there.
    @couponmummy at my RCSS the PM is done at the meat department a sticker is put on the package with the discount price. You earned points on the original price that RCSS sells it for . First the cashier scan the original sticker and then the discounted sticker which is now like a coupon
    Hope I explain this so u understand or some one else who does this all the time can help me out.
    Only No Frills and RCSS Pm in Ontario and each stores list is different. Even Some RCSS that I know donít PM T&T
    Some RCSS PM , Nations, Oceans, and Seasons. My regular RCSS only PM T&T
    I am the RCSS most days love to shop there since itís coupon friendly
    Last edited by flemeth; Sun, Aug 25th, 2019 at 06:36 PM.
    couponmummy likes this.

  11. #17396
    University Couponer
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Thorold/ Tottenham
    Age
    22
    Posts
    2,012
    Likes Received
    7894
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    @couponmummy at my RCSS the PM is done at the meat department a sticker is put on the package with the discount price. You earned points on the original price that RCSS sells it for . First the cashier scan the original sticker and then the discounted sticker which is now like a coupon
    Hope I explain this so u understand or some one else who does this all the time can help me out.
    Only No Frills and RCSS Pm in Ontario and each stores list is different. Even Some RCSS that I know donít PM T&T
    Some RCSS PM , Nations, Oceans, and Seasons. My regular RCSS only PM T&T
    I am the RCSS most days love to shop there since itís coupon friendly
    I still remember the first time I tried meat price matching, naive as I was trying to PM at the cash register and being told you have to do it at the meat counter. But the meat price matching is so powerful at RCSS since you can earn/save every way before the price match (Points Offers, 10% Student Points worked when I had it, and 10% Staff will work on it too!)

    I know St.Catharines and Whitby both do the ALL Ontario Loblaw Banner Stores for T&T but even THAT is a struggle. The last T&T PM at Whitby, I had the meat manager say it isn't included on the list so they won't, but then I read it out to him very slowly, and all he responded with was, "I have to email corporate about this, cause it isn't right". Okay, you do that, as I've been doing this type of price matching since the new policy was introduced back in about 2016!

    And RCSS (at least mine and Whitby), can be very good, although at both stores there are those cashiers/supervisors you DON'T wanna deal with (I've already angered a number of the cashiers and supervisors at my store in St.Kitts and refuse to checkout with them). But most of them time, they are the best for PM policy (although Whitby Walmart beats everything with Province PM'ing still!), coupon policy, and overall ability to save.
    couponmummy likes this.

  12. #17397
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    4,602
    Likes Received
    5110
    Trading Score
    16 (100%)




    It's good that you actually have a meat counter with butcher.

    Maxi does not have a meat counter. The butcher is behind doors and all the meat is wheeled out.

    I would love to try price matching meat at RCSS. Anyone ever try price matching rib steak or roast?

    Can you tell me the steps on what to do?

    Bring a flyer like T&T to meat department, say I want to price match, I pick 4 trays.
    The butcher puts a new sticker on it.
    I take the packages to cashier, cashier scans original sticker (let say $60), then cashier scans new sticker (let say $40)
    The price on the screen should say $40 and I would get points 100/$1 on the $60, I should get 6000 points?

    Thanks everyone for your inputs.

    This sounds very interesting.
    sweetmomma and 2shopmom like this.

  13. #17398
    Canadian Genius
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    7,421
    Likes Received
    18435
    Trading Score
    60 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by couponmummy View Post
    It's good that you actually have a meat counter with butcher.

    Maxi does not have a meat counter. The butcher is behind doors and all the meat is wheeled out.

    I would love to try price matching meat at RCSS. Anyone ever try price matching rib steak or roast?

    Can you tell me the steps on what to do?

    Bring a flyer like T&T to meat department, say I want to price match, I pick 4 trays.
    The butcher puts a new sticker on it.
    I take the packages to cashier, cashier scans original sticker (let say $60), then cashier scans new sticker (let say $40)
    The price on the screen should say $40 and I would get points 100/$1 on the $60, I should get 6000 points?

    Thanks everyone for your inputs.

    This sounds very interesting.
    @couponmummy the actual price you will pay is $60-$40=$20 and yes you will have your points calculated on the $60.
    couponmummy likes this.

  14. #17399
    Canadian Genius
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    7,421
    Likes Received
    18435
    Trading Score
    60 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by couponmummy View Post
    It's good that you actually have a meat counter with butcher.

    Maxi does not have a meat counter. The butcher is behind doors and all the meat is wheeled out.

    I would love to try price matching meat at RCSS. Anyone ever try price matching rib steak or roast?

    Can you tell me the steps on what to do?

    Bring a flyer like T&T to meat department, say I want to price match, I pick 4 trays.
    The butcher puts a new sticker on it.
    I take the packages to cashier, cashier scans original sticker (let say $60), then cashier scans new sticker (let say $40)
    The price on the screen should say $40 and I would get points 100/$1 on the $60, I should get 6000 points?

    Thanks everyone for your inputs.

    This sounds very interesting.
    @couponmummy the actual price you will pay is $60-$40=$20 and yes you will have your points calculated on the $60.
    couponmummy likes this.

  15. #17400
    CaNewbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Posts
    35
    Likes Received
    52
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)



    @johnb56789 do you know where I can find RCSS price match policy online? I just did a search and went through their FAQ and canít find it. I didnít know that they would price match T&T! I would love to be able to price a few items from T&T

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 4 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 4 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •