User Tag List

Page 1191 of 1205 FirstFirst ... 191 691 1091 1141 1181 1189 1190 1191 1192 1193 1201 ... LastLast
Results 17,851 to 17,865 of 18066
Like Tree112798Likes

Thread: WHAT is YOUR best deal this week?????

  1. #17851
    Smart Canuck Miss Molly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    1,710
    Likes Received
    1709
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)




    Loblaws this morning:

    Smuckers jam $3.79
    Jif peanut butter $4.99
    sunlight detergent $8.99
    Cream of wheat 4.29 x 2
    Stuffed turkey $11 @ 50% off
    Stuffed chicken $8 @ 50% off
    PC boneless skinless pork chops $8.68 @ 50% off
    Paczki donuts $4 @ 50% off
    English muffins $4.09 @ 50% off
    Total $43.65

    CO51 $2.50 for cream of wheat
    3000 pco points for $30 spend
    3500 pco points for spending $8+ on jif and smuckers
    800 pco points for chicken (poultry offer)
    2800 pco points for pork...this one I don't get, 200 for every $1 spent should have been 800
    but they didn't give me 1000 on the turkey, which is still poultry
    Edit: put in an inquiry and got the 1000 points

    $2 coupon for jif/smuckers combo.

    Total $43.65 redeemed 40,000 so paid $3.65 total

    Note, for those who donate to food banks, the Jif/Smuckers deal is a good one if you use coupons and spend $8. I paid $4.99 for a small jar of Jif and $3.79 for one small jar of Smuckers jam. Total $8.78 - $2 coupon for buying both - 3500 PCO points for buying both = $3.28 for both
    Last edited by Miss Molly; Sun, Nov 3rd, 2019 at 01:11 PM.

    My Tangerine Key is:39626323S1

  2. #17852
    Mastermind
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    22,584
    Likes Received
    29355
    Trading Score
    40 (98%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Miss Molly View Post
    Loblaws this morning:

    Smuckers jam $3.79
    Jif peanut butter $4.99
    sunlight detergent $8.99
    Cream of wheat 4.29 x 2
    Stuffed turkey $11 @ 50% off
    Stuffed chicken $8 @ 50% off
    PC boneless skinless pork chops $8.68 @ 50% off
    Paczki donuts $4 @ 50% off
    English muffins $4.09 @ 50% off
    Total $43.65

    CO51 $2.50 for cream of wheat
    3000 pco points for $30 spend
    3500 pco points for spending $8+ on jif and smuckers
    800 pco points for chicken (poultry offer)
    2800 pco points for pork...this one I don't get, 200 for every $1 spent should have been 800
    but they didn't give me 1000 on the turkey, which is still poultry
    Edit: put in an inquiry and got the 1000 points

    $2 coupon for jif/smuckers combo.

    Total $43.65 redeemed 40,000 so paid $3.65 total

    Note, for those who donate to food banks, the Jif/Smuckers deal is a good one if you use coupons and spend $8. I paid $4.99 for a small jar of Jif and $3.79 for one small jar of Smuckers jam. Total $8.78 - $2 coupon for buying both - 3500 PCO points for buying both = $3.28 for both
    wtg!!! I miss my Loblaws because it is closed now for their 50% off deals..Maxi and cie are just 30% and very rare....

  3. #17853
    Mastermind
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    22,584
    Likes Received
    29355
    Trading Score
    40 (98%)




    Jean Coutu : Candy at 50% off
    Lady Speed Stick small deodorant not the big ones huh ....2,00$ minus 1,00$ colgate-palmolive coupons=1,00$ I bought 2

  4. #17854
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    4,642
    Likes Received
    5237
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)




    If you guys want to print more coupons from smartsource,

    If you have mobile devices like phones and tablets

    You can get 8 coupons per device
    2 Chrome, 2 Chrome Incognito
    2 Firefox, 2 Firefox Incognito

    Enter your email when prompted. It will send the print file to your email.

    Open your email from your computer and print from there.

    Good luck everyone.

  5. #17855
    Mastermind
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    22,584
    Likes Received
    29355
    Trading Score
    40 (98%)




    free 6 inch chicken ranch bacon subway was 6,38$ but purchased a 25$ giftcard (father always take his breakfest there) so free ...

  6. #17856
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1,361
    Likes Received
    1781
    Trading Score
    109 (100%)




    Wish I could print smartsource - have had a problem for a while. keeps telling me my printer is not supported or something like that. Its the only printer listed. UGH

    Quote Originally Posted by couponmummy View Post
    If you guys want to print more coupons from smartsource,

    If you have mobile devices like phones and tablets

    You can get 8 coupons per device
    2 Chrome, 2 Chrome Incognito
    2 Firefox, 2 Firefox Incognito

    Enter your email when prompted. It will send the print file to your email.

    Open your email from your computer and print from there.

    Good luck everyone.
    cath007 likes this.

  7. #17857
    Smart Canuck Miss Molly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    1,710
    Likes Received
    1709
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by cath007 View Post
    wtg!!! I miss my Loblaws because it is closed now for their 50% off deals..Maxi and cie are just 30% and very rare....
    Yeah, FreshCo doesn't do 50% off, they tend to just do $3 off meat that was $7 or $8. No Frills does 30%.
    cath007 likes this.

    My Tangerine Key is:39626323S1

  8. #17858
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    4,642
    Likes Received
    5237
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by 2shopmom View Post
    Wish I could print smartsource - have had a problem for a while. keeps telling me my printer is not supported or something like that. Its the only printer listed. UGH
    Did you install Adobe Reader?
    cath007 likes this.

  9. #17859
    Canadian Genius
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    7,614
    Likes Received
    19003
    Trading Score
    61 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by couponmummy View Post
    If you guys want to print more coupons from smartsource,

    If you have mobile devices like phones and tablets

    You can get 8 coupons per device
    2 Chrome, 2 Chrome Incognito
    2 Firefox, 2 Firefox Incognito

    Enter your email when prompted. It will send the print file to your email.

    Open your email from your computer and print from there.

    Good luck everyone.
    @couponmummy I having trouble printing Fire Fox on private any tips on how toTIA
    cath007 likes this.

  10. #17860
    Canadian Guru
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    ontario
    Posts
    19,177
    Likes Received
    40488
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)




    at shoppers today
    (4) degree deodorant 1.99-1.50 cpn=.49 gave the cashier 2 cpns ,as she said what a deal ,I only have 1 cpn left -see only took 4 of those cpns when I saw them last week,then 3 more when I went back the next day for my prescription (if only a lot more people were not so greedy when a great cpn comes out(and I don't mean smart canuckers on here) and leave some cpns for others (using 2 deodorants for xmas stockings)

    tide pods 3.99-1.00 checkout51=2.99
    downey blissful ivory beads 3.99-2.00 checkout51=1.99

    plus at a local store zarkys havardi cheese on sale 3.99-1.00 cpn there=2.99

  11. #17861
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    4,642
    Likes Received
    5237
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    @couponmummy I having trouble printing Fire Fox on private any tips on how toTIA
    When you open Firefox, on the top right side, there is 3 vertical dots.
    Click on that, then click on "New private tab"

    Hope this works.
    cath007 likes this.

  12. #17862
    Mastermind
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    22,584
    Likes Received
    29355
    Trading Score
    40 (98%)




    Quote Originally Posted by coupon girl View Post
    at shoppers today
    (4) degree deodorant 1.99-1.50 cpn=.49 gave the cashier 2 cpns ,as she said what a deal ,I only have 1 cpn left -see only took 4 of those cpns when I saw them last week,then 3 more when I went back the next day for my prescription (if only a lot more people were not so greedy when a great cpn comes out(and I don't mean smart canuckers on here) and leave some cpns for others (using 2 deodorants for xmas stockings)

    tide pods 3.99-1.00 checkout51=2.99
    downey blissful ivory beads 3.99-2.00 checkout51=1.99

    plus at a local store zarkys havardi cheese on sale 3.99-1.00 cpn there=2.99
    great deal on degree deodorant I never find the 1,50$ coupons..too many greedy people where I live...

  13. #17863
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1,361
    Likes Received
    1781
    Trading Score
    109 (100%)




    Yes
    Quote Originally Posted by couponmummy View Post
    Did you install Adobe Reader?
    cath007 likes this.

  14. #17864
    Easy Glider GoodBoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Posts
    2,814
    Likes Received
    9021
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    The stars aligned for me at SDM today. Was originally lured in by 2000 points when you buy two LifeBrand vitamins. Needed a restock anyway so though why not. Checked the app and also found 10000 points WUS 30$ and 1200 points on each 6$ LB vitamins - both personal offers. So ...

    1 LB Vitamin at $9.99
    2 LB Vitamin at $10.49

    Before tax $30.97 - with tax $35.00

    Received:
    10000 points + 6000 points + 2000 points + 450 points

    So in total 18450 points on a $35.00 after tax spend on things that will keep until 2022 and are needed anyway. Will not complain.

    Now will put my feet up, have a few brews and watch some telly!

    Cheerio!
    Last edited by GoodBoy; Sun, Nov 3rd, 2019 at 04:26 PM.

  15. #17865
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1,361
    Likes Received
    1781
    Trading Score
    109 (100%)




    There is a warning from Javascript :
    Current default printer not supported. Please change default printer and try again. Yellow warning triangle with red java script on top.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2shopmom View Post
    Yes
    cath007 likes this.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 5 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 5 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •