User Tag List

Page 1235 of 1247 FirstFirst ... 235 735 1135 1185 1225 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 1245 ... LastLast
Results 18,511 to 18,525 of 18693
Like Tree115461Likes

Thread: WHAT is YOUR best deal this week?????

  1. #18511
    University Couponer
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Thorold/ Tottenham
    Age
    22
    Posts
    2,143
    Likes Received
    8372
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    @Thatdone the RCSS I shop at all there pork are Free From and according to the Meat Department supervisor as long as it Pork it does not matter if I the ad state Free From. I am always PM pork . Now on the other hand the would not do there chicken and Beef or Lamb if the ad does not state Free From
    I definitely have to talk to our meat manager at my store to see if this is the case. I assume with our store it will probably be a no, but worth asking cause that would make for FREE/MONEY MAKER Pork yet again!!

    Okay, I bought more blowout deals today, my friend was low on fabric softener and laundry detergent, so at least it was something that was needed... Right?

    PC Laundry Detergent (4.43L/96 loads *3): $50.94 - CLEARANCE($38.22 OFF) - 10%($1.26 OFF) = $12.95/288 loads
    Snuggle Fabric Softener (60 loads *10): $64.80 - CLEARANCE($52.40 OFF) - 10%($1.20 OFF) = $12.66/600 loads

    Total was around the $25 mark (I also got my pop in that order too), redeemed 20,000pts of hers, so her final cost was about $5 for it all. She was happy (along with the trunk and back seat full of other clearance items I will be bringing her soon...)
    Last edited by johnb56789; Tue, Feb 25th, 2020 at 08:46 AM.

  2. #18512
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    NotFarEnoughNorth
    Posts
    2,523
    Likes Received
    8692
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    @Thatdone the RCSS I shop at all there pork are Free From and according to the Meat Department supervisor as long as it Pork it does not matter if I the ad state Free From. I am always PM pork . Now on the other hand the would not do there chicken and Beef or Lamb if the ad does not state Free From
    The person at the meat counter in the Newmarket RCSS explained to my wife that the Free From brand of meat is raised without antibiotics so the brand you are price matching against has to be the same. Almost like trying to price match AA beef with AAA beef. She told me the meat person actually apologized for not beable to pm it for her. Too bad for me because I have two digital offers pork offers this week on the same card

  3. #18513
    CaLoonie
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    175
    Likes Received
    402
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    More free shampoo today from SDM:
    I got a BOGO PC offer for Fructis Hair Care. (probably because of yesterday's purchase)
    (BOGO) 2 for $2.99 - $3 WUB2 coupon = FREE

  4. #18514
    Frosh Canuck
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    334
    Likes Received
    998
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    At Loblaws: they had Crest 3d whitening therapy toothpaste on for 50% off. $4.99-->$2.49. Bought 5 split in two transactions, used $2 printable coupons for each, and expecting $4 cash back from CO51 ($2 per account). OOP $0.07
    rayray, ROMEO, Purdee and 15 others like this.
    Drop referral code: 9zwoy for 1000 free pts

  5. #18515
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    NotFarEnoughNorth
    Posts
    2,523
    Likes Received
    8692
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)




    2 x Kellogg Special K Vanilla Almond cereal for 1.00 each (Save.ca coupon from awhile ago) - 2.00 claimed to CO51 = free

    The cashiers had a hard time with the coupons as they are supposed to scan but would not. They also have a limit of one per customer
    Last edited by Thatdone; Thu, Feb 27th, 2020 at 11:29 AM.

  6. #18516
    University Couponer
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Thorold/ Tottenham
    Age
    22
    Posts
    2,143
    Likes Received
    8372
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)




    More blowout deals from RCSS last night (or technically this morning I guess...)

    Colgate Basic Toothpaste (95ml *12): $12.00 - Clearance($6.72 OFF) - 10%($0.48) = $5.47/12
    Colgate/Oral B Toothbrushes (12): $23.76 - CLEARANCE($16.08 OFF) - 10%($0.72) = $7.82/12

    $13.29 Total, and redeemed 10,000Pts, Total paid = $3.29 In-store

    Also had a Union Meeting today to vote on a new collective agreement. From what I can understand of it, it seems pretty good (Union Reps say it is the largest increase in pay from Loblaw in over 15 years, so...). But my wage will go up from $14.10/hr to $14.35/hr Plus my $1/hr shift premium (Nights). And the increase is retroactive to November 2019, so I should get a little more on my next (or once the agreement passes if it does) paycheque. Full-times got some pretty massive pay bumps (As much as $4/hr more)
    Last edited by johnb56789; Thu, Feb 27th, 2020 at 08:27 PM.

  7. #18517
    Mastermind Shwa Girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    23,040
    Likes Received
    38302
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by johnb56789 View Post
    More blowout deals from RCSS last night (or technically this morning I guess...)

    Colgate Basic Toothpaste (95ml *12): $12.00 - Clearance($6.72 OFF) - 10%($0.48) = $5.47/12
    Colgate/Oral B Toothbrushes (12): $23.76 - CLEARANCE($16.08 OFF) - 10%($0.72) = $7.82/12

    $13.29 Total, and redeemed 10,000Pts, Total paid = $3.29 In-store

    Also had a Union Meeting today to vote on a new collective agreement. From what I can understand of it, it seems pretty good (Union Reps say it is the largest increase in pay from Loblaw in over 15 years, so...). But my wage will go up from $14.10/hr to $14.35/hr Plus my $1/hr shift premium (Nights). And the increase is retroactive to November 2019, so I should get a little more on my next (or once the agreement passes if it does) paycheque. Full-times got some pretty massive pay bumps (As much as $4/hr more)
    congrats on the proposed pay increase
    just wanted you to know that the full time pay bump is just bringing them back to where they were about 9 years ago, when the pay was cut drastically, so union rep is a little off on their enthusiasm
    also more part time work than full time in this company right now

    wtg for you

  8. #18518
    CaLoonie
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Chatham,ON
    Posts
    158
    Likes Received
    209
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    Anyone see Captain crunch or Life cereal on sale again?
    dededi likes this.

  9. #18519
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    NotFarEnoughNorth
    Posts
    2,523
    Likes Received
    8692
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by EILEENVG View Post
    Anyone see Captain crunch or Life cereal on sale again?
    Capn Crunch is on sale at RCSS for 2.28. There is also a coupon at Tasty Reward for 1.00. And if you use Caddle they also have a cash back offer as well
    list465, EILEENVG and dededi like this.

  10. #18520
    Frosh Canuck
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    334
    Likes Received
    998
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Quote Originally Posted by EILEENVG View Post
    Anyone see Captain crunch or Life cereal on sale again?
    Shoppers drug mart will have them on sale 2 for $5 starting Saturday. In addition to the $1 capn crunch coupon there is a coupon out for a free box of chewy granola bars when you buy 3 participating products...the cereal qualifies!
    list465, EILEENVG, dededi and 1 others like this.
    Drop referral code: 9zwoy for 1000 free pts

  11. #18521
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    3,755
    Likes Received
    7126
    Trading Score
    199 (100%)




    18 pounds of sweet green grapes for $5.
    40 pounds of apples (granny smith and another one) for $10.
    Strawberries 8 X 1 pound containers for $10.
    My fridge is groaning with all the produce, but that's a good problem to have.
    Every week its something different.
    A couple of months ago, it was a case of 24 X 12 oz of fresh cranberries for $5. My fridge was full, so I passed.
    The following week, they were FREE! Couldn't pass that up.
    If you are in Calgary, check out Freestone for crazy deals (and even crazier parking).

  12. #18522
    Frosh Canuck
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    389
    Likes Received
    451
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Lavender Lady View Post
    18 pounds of sweet green grapes for $5.
    40 pounds of apples (granny smith and another one) for $10.
    Strawberries 8 X 1 pound containers for $10.
    My fridge is groaning with all the produce, but that's a good problem to have.
    Every week its something different.
    A couple of months ago, it was a case of 24 X 12 oz of fresh cranberries for $5. My fridge was full, so I passed.
    The following week, they were FREE! Couldn't pass that up.
    If you are in Calgary, check out Freestone for crazy deals (and even crazier parking).
    Way to go. What does one do with 18 pounds of green grapes? Donate!

  13. #18523
    no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Scarlem
    Posts
    37,671
    Likes Received
    60586
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)




    Sobeys Blue Friday deals. OOP was $160.00 , earned 388 Air miles.
    Some AM were digital that I had loaded, others were part of the flyer AM offers.
    Received another 7 cents off gas at Shell coupon.

  14. #18524
    Mastermind Shwa Girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    23,040
    Likes Received
    38302
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)




    Yes! You CAN save money at a car dealership:
    Dealership oil change $49.99
    Dealership points used $20.00
    Out of pocket $29.99, just like Mr Lube

    But wait, there's more
    Read five magazines for free, Nov. 2019 to Jan. 2020, value ~$35.00
    Free green tea, value $1.00
    Free cinnamon bun, value $1.00
    Free fruit, banana, value $0.25
    Free TV show while you wait
    Free WiFi, with a dealership coupon for 10% next service

    Free car wash, value ~$6
    Yes, you can save money at a car dealership, like a Shwa Girl
    Last edited by Shwa Girl; Sat, Feb 29th, 2020 at 07:34 AM.

  15. #18525
    Frosh Canuck
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    389
    Likes Received
    451
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Shwa Girl View Post
    Yes! You CAN save money at a car dealership:
    Dealership oil change $49.99
    Dealership points used $20.00
    Out of pocket $29.99, just like Mr Lube

    But wait, there's more
    Read five magazines for free, Nov. 2019 to Jan. 2020, value ~$35.00
    Free green tea, value $1.00
    Free cinnamon bun, value $1.00
    Free fruit, banana, value $0.25
    Free TV show while you wait
    Free WiFi, with a dealership coupon for 10% next service

    Free car wash, value ~$6
    Yes, you can save money at a car dealership, like a Shwa Girl
    That's great! Way to go! I've been going to the same Nissan dealership for 5 years never got a coupon to save on service. No good magazine ever in the waiting room. I ought to go to your dealership...lol

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 4 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 4 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •