User Tag List

Page 1246 of 1580 FirstFirst ... 246 746 1146 1196 1236 1244 1245 1246 1247 1248 1256 1296 1346 ... LastLast
Results 18,676 to 18,690 of 23690
Like Tree139307Likes

Thread: WHAT is YOUR best deal this week?????

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by couponmummy View Post
    @Silk
    IGA has Campagnolo bread for $4.19 regular price.

There are 5 different Campagnolo coupons at gocoupons.ca
    If you scroll to page 8 https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/437137...il-1-a-canada/
    there is an instore offer of get $1 when you buy 2.

Works out to be $1.69 each.
    @couponmummy - That's a great deal! Unfortunately, I am gluten sensitive so buy GF or low-gluten breads or make my own. (I confess, though, that I do cheat sometimes for something special like a bagel or dessert!)

But thanks for letting me know about the deal and about the coupons - very sweet of you

ETA: Out of curiosity I went to check and when I saw the bread was made by St-Méthode I thought I remembered they had a GF bread. But their site says they discontinued it.
    Last edited by Silk; Fri, Mar 27th, 2020 at 01:22 PM.
    Have a great life!

Teachers Have Class
    Trading Score
    520 (100%)

My former shopping/couponing habits have drastically changed. Instead of shopping at multiple stores and buying large quantities, my family has been grateful to be living off of our stockpile (accumulated way before the COVID-19 outbreak).

I've been avoiding shopping during the past few weeks but we needed milk so I ventured out to Food Basics today. While there, I saw 10 kg bags of both Robin Hood and Five Roses flour! Normally, I would never pay full price but I was just so happy to find flour that I gladly paid the $13.99 per bag.

I bought enough milk to top up the fridge supply and I put another 16 litres in the freezer.
    harbie, Silk, coupon girl and 10 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I snuck out to sdm this morning because I noticed that co51 had $3 for my clearcare contact solution and it was on sale 25% off at sdm ending today so bought 3- 2 pkgs. bought lotion cause my hands are sooooo dry from all the hand washing, and 2 paper towels with free windex coupon so got an extra windex and a few other things that I can’t remember off the top of my head. Was just over $100 but got 30,000 points +$9 back from co51. Having diabetes I have been staying home for the most part with dh going to no frills early Thursday am with list in hand to buy groceries. I miss my grocery shopping! Plus dh is not into price matching so it is hard to watch the prices paid for some of the items. At least he got chicken and eggs and Lysol wipes which have been hard to find. He found me spinach and lettuce seeds that can be planted now so planted some today. Next week I have my first click and collect for next week at RCSS. Does anyone know if you can price match doing click and collect? Stay safe everyone!
    Silk, Purdee, lotsasavings and 4 others like this.

University Couponer
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lotsasavings View Post
    My former shopping/couponing habits have drastically changed. Instead of shopping at multiple stores and buying large quantities, my family has been grateful to be living off of our stockpile (accumulated way before the COVID-19 outbreak).

I've been avoiding shopping during the past few weeks but we needed milk so I ventured out to Food Basics today. While there, I saw 10 kg bags of both Robin Hood and Five Roses flour! Normally, I would never pay full price but I was just so happy to find flour that I gladly paid the $13.99 per bag.

I bought enough milk to top up the fridge supply and I put another 16 litres in the freezer.
    That's what I've been sorta doing for the past two or so weeks now. Just using up everything I've stockpiled, but I know very soon (Like tonight during work), I have to pick up a few things (If we have them). Same for my family friend in Whitby, she has been trying to use up what she has at home, but just recently treked out to pick up some cheap chicken and ribs at her RCSS (that they surprisingly had). So hopefully she won't have to get anything for at least another week or so...

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Silk View Post
    @couponmummy - That's a great deal! Unfortunately, I am gluten sensitive so buy GF or low-gluten breads or make my own. (I confess, though, that I do cheat sometimes for something special like a bagel or dessert!)

But thanks for letting me know about the deal and about the coupons - very sweet of you

ETA: Out of curiosity I went to check and when I saw the bread was made by St-Méthode I thought I remembered they had a GF bread. But their site says they discontinued it.
    You're welcome. Sorry about your gluten sensitive.

I saw you shop at IGA regularly, but forgot to mention other people who lives in Quebec too.

So alerting @SnowFlakey and @Cath
    Silk and cath007 like this.

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lotsasavings View Post

My shopping habits have changed dramatically too. Normally, my small grocery shops are mostly small, often only a handful of items. I probably go an average of three days a week with half or more of my trips being to multiple stores. In contrast, it has now been over a week since my last in person shop of any kind.

My thinking and planning have changed in at least a couple of significant ways. For one, I figure if I'm not willing to pay full price for something with no points, miles or coupons, it means I don't actually need it. I'm also keeping in mind that being low on or even out of something also doesn't mean I need it.

In addition, since the pandemic was declared and the hoarding started, I've limited my trips (I've only made two) to only one store each time.

I'm also paying much more attention to planning our meals around what's in the freezer and pantry, prioritizing things I have more of as well as older items.

the beautiful Richelieu River Valley area of Quebec
    Trading Score
    73 (100%)

OMG! Bread is 4 for $5 dollars at the Surplus store! Even the Country Harvest bread! Great Deal. I picked up 8 early this morning!

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SnowFlakey View Post
    OMG! Bread is 4 for $5 dollars at the Surplus store! Even the Country Harvest bread! Great Deal. I picked up 8 early this morning!
    Great deal!

Can you use coupons at Surplus store or price match?

A while back, there were $1 coupons for Country Harvest on smartsource.

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

While I didn't feel like I needed any more incentive to reduce my grocery and other shopping to the regardless of deals, it turns out that wasn't so. I am even more determined since the news a couple of days ago that the Oshawa RCSS employee who had COVID-19 died. Fwiw, he was only 48.

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by couponmummy View Post
    You're welcome. Sorry about your gluten sensitive.

I saw you shop at IGA regularly, but forgot to mention other people who lives in Quebec too.

So alerting @SnowFlakey and @Cath
    I'm shopping more at IGA these days because it's closest to me, but usually I follow the sales. Go to Metro and Provigo if it's worth my while or if I'm in the area. I also have a couple of other smaller stores near me that often have good deals
    Have a great life!

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Man, this virus is really screwing up my frugality! I went to a grocery store around the corner from me because my mom needed some things and paid way more than I ever would. Yesterday I got a 10kg bag of all purpose flour at NF for $8.77. I don't use much flour but have been lately so I will get through it. I've been making bread all winter and am down to 3 packets of yeast but today got the last jar so I grabbed it. I've never used the quick rising yeast before so that will be something new! I made bread this morning and a chocolate cake this afternoon and will double my weight if this keeps going!

My Tangerine Key is:39626323S1

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

2,89$ lb grounb beef famillial package at metro qc....was out of it.....wow finding good sale of meat is difficult in those time ... 9,67$ so i saved 10$ ...regarding the bill will be good for a few meals at least
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

the beautiful Richelieu River Valley area of Quebec
    Trading Score
    73 (100%)

couponmommy, no coupons or price matching at the Surplus store. The prices are very low all the time. check out their website for their specials. They post everyday.
    couponmummy likes this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SnowFlakey View Post
    couponmommy, no coupons or price matching at the Surplus store. The prices are very low all the time. check out their website for their specials. They post everyday.
    Thank you, very helpful information.

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

I had cabin fever on the weekend and decided to go for a walk, then pick up some groceries on the way home. Stores I thought I might pop into to check prices or stock all had line-ups, so I just kept walking. I ended up dropping into a Provigo store that I rarely shop at because it's far plus they're small so don't carry a big inventory. But they had the Lactantia Butter that was advertised for $2.99/454g and it included the Antique Cultured Butter. Usually the Antique one is not included in sales. Been looking for a sale on it for a while since I was running low. Reg price at IGA is $6.49.

So I'm a happy camper - got my favorite butter at a great price and got in a 4km walk
    rayray, wendymac, Purdee and 13 others like this.
    Have a great life!

Thread Information