User Tag List

Page 1251 of 1484 FirstFirst ... 251 751 1151 1201 1241 1249 1250 1251 1252 1253 1261 1301 1351 ... LastLast
Results 18,751 to 18,765 of 22249
Like Tree132299Likes

Thread: WHAT is YOUR best deal this week?????

  1. #18751
    University Couponer
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Thorold/ Tottenham
    Age
    25
    Posts
    2,459
    Likes Received
    9770
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    Realized tonight that 2 of my PCO for the Cracker barrel cheese could not be saved for next week . So I went to RCSS a little while ago and happen to get this amazing cheap cheese after coupons , PCO personal offer and in-store offer
    7 bars of the 400g cracker barrel cheese used 7($1.00) coupons

    7x$5.98= $41.86-$7.00 = $34.86-$12.00 ( in-store points)=$22.86-$9.60(personal points)=$13.26
    After coupons and PCO points I paid $13.26 for the 7 bars of cheese making them $1.89 each. Was surprised that no one post this deal
    I saw that deal and was thinking about doing it, but I really don't need/have the room for that much cheese... But it is going on sale tomorrow, so I may pick up just one bar (And I will have to see If I get a points offer during my break...)

    Cracker Barrel Cheese Bar: $4.98 - 10%($0.49) - $1.00 Coupon - 600Pts/$3 Offer = $2.89... Not nearly as good as your deal, but for just one bar, I'm happy paying that price VS. $7.98 that it normally costs!!
    SnowFlakey likes this.

  2. #18752
    Canadian Guru
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    11,459
    Likes Received
    28101
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by savabuck View Post
    Played out very nice for you, too bad you didn't price match at 4.99 each, unless they are not currently price matching.....that's an awesome price per bar...yay
    The are PM but I think the $4.99 sale start tomorrow. I did look for a cheaper sale but could find one on my app
    Last edited by flemeth; Wed, Apr 29th, 2020 at 10:38 PM.
    Purdee and SnowFlakey like this.

  3. #18753
    Canadian Guru
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    11,459
    Likes Received
    28101
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)




    @johnb56789 My family used a lot of cheese.

  4. #18754
    Smart Canuck Purdee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    4,350
    Likes Received
    10240
    Trading Score
    124 (100%)




    walmart finally put their easter chocolate on sale 75% off, got some lindt bunnies for my DDs
    nofrills 11lbs box of chicken legs back attached $11 + 200points/$1 spent
    rcss toys clearance + last day save double the gst + 1000points/$5 spent on toys: got 2 nerf elite strike guns for my nephews 2 x $9.94 and had to buy a playdoh container $1 to get the total just over $20

  5. #18755
    Mastermind Shwa Girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    23,862
    Likes Received
    39819
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)




    Heinz soup, clearance $0.24
    Blue Menu peanut butter, 750 g, smooth or crunchy, $1.44
    Kelloggs Lucky Charms family pack, $1.44
    Lucky Charms is the right size for the PC points offer on Kelloggs family pack
    Lucky Charms with the $5.00 gas card wub 2, expires May 30, 2020
    PC dog food $0.44
    Friskies cat food $0.24
    Tide pods ultra with oxi liquid, 12 pack, $1.94
    Finish all in one dishwasher tabs, 78 pack, reg. $19.99, clearance $9.94
    Dan D Pack cashews, 908 g, reg. $19.99, sale $9.99
    Planters peanut butter, 500 g, $1.44
    Kelloggs mini wheat unfrosted, 515 g, $1.44
    Arizona green tea drink, 906 tetra pak, $0.94
    YMMV

    May be at your Zehrs, Loblaws, Valu Mart, Independent grocer
    Last edited by Shwa Girl; Thu, Apr 30th, 2020 at 11:27 PM.

  6. #18756
    Junior Canuck
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    494
    Likes Received
    695
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Shwa Girl View Post
    Heinz soup, clearance $0.24
    Blue Menu peanut butter, 750 g, smooth or crunchy, $1.44
    Kelloggs Lucky Charms family pack, $1.44
    Lucky Charms is the right size for the PC points offer on Kelloggs family pack
    Lucky Charms with the $5.00 gas card wub 2, expires May 30, 2020
    PC dog food $0.44
    Friskies cat food $0.24
    Tide pods ultra with oxi liquid, 12 pack, $1.94
    Finish all in one dishwasher tabs, 78 pack, reg. $19.99, clearance $9.94
    Dan D Pack cashews, 908 g, reg. $19.99, sale $9.99
    Planters peanut butter, 500 g, $1.44
    Kelloggs mini wheat unfrosted, 515 g, $1.44
    Arizona green tea drink, 906 tetra pak, $0.94
    YMMV

    May be at your Zehrs, Loblaws, Valu Mart, Independent grocer
    Thank you for posting, great deals. Wish I had any of these stores close to me, some good deals to buy and donate to youth shelter or food bank, I know they really need all the donations they could get right now.
    SnowFlakey and Shwa Girl like this.

  7. #18757
    Canadian Guru
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    11,459
    Likes Received
    28101
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Shwa Girl View Post
    Heinz soup, clearance $0.24
    Blue Menu peanut butter, 750 g, smooth or crunchy, $1.44
    Kelloggs Lucky Charms family pack, $1.44
    Lucky Charms is the right size for the PC points offer on Kelloggs family pack
    Lucky Charms with the $5.00 gas card wub 2, expires May 30, 2020
    PC dog food $0.44
    Friskies cat food $0.24
    Tide pods ultra with oxi liquid, 12 pack, $1.94
    Finish all in one dishwasher tabs, 78 pack, reg. $19.99, clearance $9.94
    Dan D Pack cashews, 908 g, reg. $19.99, sale $9.99
    Planters peanut butter, 500 g, $1.44
    Kelloggs mini wheat unfrosted, 515 g, $1.44
    Arizona green tea drink, 906 tetra pak, $0.94
    YMMV

    May be at your Zehrs, Loblaws, Valu Mart, Independent grocer
    Awesome deals @Shaw Girl
    SnowFlakey and Shwa Girl like this.

  8. #18758
    Frosh Canuck
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    346
    Likes Received
    810
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)



    Pringles @ SDM: 3 for $5 (last day)
    CO21: $2.50
    = $2.50 for 3
    ROMEO, Purdee, coupon girl and 3 others like this.

  9. #18759
    Smart Canuck SnowFlakey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    the beautiful Richelieu River Valley area of Quebec
    Posts
    4,079
    Likes Received
    12440
    Trading Score
    73 (100%)




    2 whole chickens pack for under $8.00 (not discounted)

  10. #18760
    Mastermind
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    ontario
    Posts
    21,306
    Likes Received
    51108
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)




    bananas online at Walmart .74-.25 checkout51=.49

    Not getting many deals these days or using coupons as I as doing express pickup grocery shopping .
    ROMEO, Purdee and Shwa Girl like this.

  11. #18761
    University Couponer
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Thorold/ Tottenham
    Age
    25
    Posts
    2,459
    Likes Received
    9770
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)




    Need to get some insights from other couponers regarding meat price matching at RCSS...

    My friend went to her RCSS today to get the Chicken Legs that are on sale at No Frills with a price match. Went to the meat counter as normal with price matching meat and was told to price match at the cashier. It did not get reweighed and PM stickered like normal and instead her packs have the original sticker with the new price on receipt....

    Has anyone experienced this at any other RCSS yet? I know at my store as of last week, it was still the old way (Meat counter with a reweigh)... If this is the case, they might have caught onto the points offers and how they calculate with a price match...
    Giseledta likes this.

  12. #18762
    Canadian Guru
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    11,459
    Likes Received
    28101
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by johnb56789 View Post
    Need to get some insights from other couponers regarding meat price matching at RCSS...

    My friend went to her RCSS today to get the Chicken Legs that are on sale at No Frills with a price match. Went to the meat counter as normal with price matching meat and was told to price match at the cashier. It did not get reweighed and PM stickered like normal and instead her packs have the original sticker with the new price on receipt....

    Has anyone experienced this at any other RCSS yet? I know at my store as of last week, it was still the old way (Meat counter with a reweigh)... If this is the case, they might have caught onto the points offers and how they calculate with a price match...
    I am hoping that this is not the case at theRCSS I shop will be going out on Monday for a meat shop will let you know how it goes
    Giseledta likes this.

  13. #18763
    Smart Canuck SnowFlakey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    the beautiful Richelieu River Valley area of Quebec
    Posts
    4,079
    Likes Received
    12440
    Trading Score
    73 (100%)




    6 english cucumbers for $1.00; 2 Iceberg lettuce $1.00; 5 pink tomatoes for $1.00; 10 Royal Gala apples $1.00; 2 green onions 50 cents; 4 12 grain bread $2.00; 4 baguettes $1.00; 6 croissants $1.00; bag of green seedless grapes 50 cents; can or niblets corn and can of green beans for 50 cents and lots more stuff totalling $12.00. All at the surplus store.
    ROMEO, Purdee, sweetmomma and 4 others like this.

  14. #18764
    Mastermind Shwa Girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    23,862
    Likes Received
    39819
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by SnowFlakey View Post
    6 english cucumbers for $1.00; 2 Iceberg lettuce $1.00; 5 pink tomatoes for $1.00; 10 Royal Gala apples $1.00; 2 green onions 50 cents; 4 12 grain bread $2.00; 4 baguettes $1.00; 6 croissants $1.00; bag of green seedless grapes 50 cents; can or niblets corn and can of green beans for 50 cents and lots more stuff totalling $12.00. All at the surplus store.
    nicely played
    a very healthy brag
    ROMEO likes this.

  15. #18765
    Canadian Guru
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    11,459
    Likes Received
    28101
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by johnb56789 View Post
    Need to get some insights from other couponers regarding meat price matching at RCSS...

    My friend went to her RCSS today to get the Chicken Legs that are on sale at No Frills with a price match. Went to the meat counter as normal with price matching meat and was told to price match at the cashier. It did not get reweighed and PM stickered like normal and instead her packs have the original sticker with the new price on receipt....

    Has anyone experienced this at any other RCSS yet? I know at my store as of last week, it was still the old way (Meat counter with a reweigh)... If this is the case, they might have caught onto the points offers and how they calculate with a price match...
    @johnb56789 I PM chicken at RCSS today and there was no changes so I guess the new system did not apply as yet
    ROMEO likes this.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 29 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 29 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •