User Tag List

Page 1294 of 1439 FirstFirst ... 294 794 1194 1244 1284 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1304 1344 1394 ... LastLast
Results 19,396 to 19,410 of 21580
Like Tree129088Likes

Thread: WHAT is YOUR best deal this week?????

  1. #19396
    Canadian Guru
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    10,767
    Likes Received
    26883
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Thatdone View Post
    RCSS
    4 x Kashi chocolate and peanut butter bars at 2.97 each (pm Walmart) = 11.88
    - 6.00 (6000 points for 1500 each personal offer)
    - 5.00 (5000 points for spending 10.00 on Kashi)
    - 4.00 (CO51 offer)
    = 3.12 for me (tax is not factored in)
    Also did this same deal @Thatdone I PM with Longos for $2.99

    4 Siggi’s Yogurt at RCSS with Longos for $3.99x4=$15.96-$8.00 ($2x4 coupons)=7.96-8.00 (PCO instor points 4000 points wub2)=$0.04 and I claimed $4.00 from CH51 ($1.00 rebate a limit of 5)
    1 Dove antiperspirant PM at RCSS with Rexall $2.99- $2.00 (coupon)=$$0.99-$2.00 CH 51 limit of 1)=$1.01-$038(taxes)=$0.63

  2. #19397
    CaNewbie
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    47
    Likes Received
    178
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    Quote Originally Posted by cath007 View Post
    Forget to post my deals last week so I tought I will share those ones
    QC deals

    Maxi and cie
    Armstrong cheese bar marble but @5,88$ x 2 big bars of 700 gr
    Saputo Mozzarelliissima mozzarella cheese bar @5,88$ x 2 bigs bars of 690gr ..I know a 1$ coupon for this but my page said already printed grr

    Lays famillial package of chips 2$ -1$ wub2 (tasty reward ,1 per custumer) x2= 1,50$ each
    Philadelphia chive whipped cream cheese: 4,00$-0,.50$ forward-0,50$ coupon=3,00$
    redeem my 10$ in pc points to help paid the cheese

    Jean Coutu: Charmin 4 mega rolls=16 normals @3,99$ x 4(2 per custumer I was with my father) =0,99$

    Uniprix liquid tide 25 loads @3 for 10$ so 3,33$ each minus 3$wub2 coupons(hidden smartsource printable 2 per navigator) x 4= not sure 2 per custumer was with my father

    did not count the taxes on those deals and I got the charmin coupons in a trade..not sure if still available if so it is 1 per account

    Happy shopping
    I didn't know there was a $1 coupon for the Saputo cheese, I tried to print and I got the same message as you, that I already printed..
    barbis9 and cath007 like this.

  3. #19398
    Junior Canuck
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    506
    Likes Received
    2041
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    At Loblaws
    Shea moisture shampoo or conditioner $9.99: 1000pts in store offer - $5 websaver printed coupon-$5 C051
    Dove soap 2pk bars 1.99 -$2 CO51
    Drop referral code: 9zwoy for 1000 free pts

  4. #19399
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    NotFarEnoughNorth
    Posts
    4,248
    Likes Received
    11442
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by DarkNova View Post
    I didn't know there was a $1 coupon for the Saputo cheese, I tried to print and I got the same message as you, that I already printed..
    Not sure it will work for you but you could always trying printing from a different browser
    barbis9 and cath007 like this.

  5. #19400
    CaNewbie
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    47
    Likes Received
    178
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    Quote Originally Posted by Thatdone View Post
    Not sure it will work for you but you could always trying printing from a different browser
    I've tried from several browsers and they give the same message.
    Last edited by DarkNova; Thu, Sep 24th, 2020 at 05:36 PM.
    barbis9 and cath007 like this.

  6. #19401
    Mastermind cath007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    QC
    Posts
    26,302
    Likes Received
    38405
    Trading Score
    40 (98%)




    Quote Originally Posted by DarkNova View Post
    I've tried from several browsers and they give the same message.
    Yeah tried to differents browsers,that suck!
    If you are near a provigo ,provigo have a sale too for 3,99$ for 500 gr of saputo cheese (the same one as maxi) a bit a better deal...
    barbis9 and DarkNova like this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

  7. #19402
    Junior Canuck
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    545
    Likes Received
    1720
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)




    Went to a liquidation store that re-sells Costco returns and overstock, out of season items.
    All shirts $3.00 and all pants $2.00.
    Bought feather pillows - Costco price $149.99 for a pair of pillows - liquidation price $10.00
    Silk, Purdee, barbis9 and 5 others like this.

  8. #19403
    Mastermind Shwa Girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    23,765
    Likes Received
    39536
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)




    PC Appletreet cups, reg. $2.49, clearance $0.44
    PC Apple Sqeeze, reg. $2.49, clearance $0.44
    https://www.presidentschoice.ca/prod...ks/20939682_EA

  9. #19404
    Teachers Have Class
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    8,120
    Likes Received
    14021
    Trading Score
    520 (100%)




    For those who had the personal offer of 1,500 PCO points for Kashi Chocolate and Peanut Butter Bars, did you buy any other varieties of Kashi bars?

    I had a pleasant surprise when I bought 4 different varieties of Kashi bars and received 1,500 points for each of them!

    Combine that with RCSS' 5,000 points offer for every $10.00 spent on Kashi products, and it makes for a pretty sweet deal!

    It gets even better when 3 of the 4 varieties I bought can be claimed on CO51! I'm getting $1 back on each of 5 x Chocolate and Peanut Butter, 5 x 7 Grains with Quinoa Chocolate Chip Chia and 5 x 7 Grains with Quinoa Honey Oat Flax for a total of $15.00 back!

    FREE Kashi bars!

  10. #19405
    Canadian Guru
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    10,767
    Likes Received
    26883
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by lotsasavings View Post
    For those who had the personal offer of 1,500 PCO points for Kashi Chocolate and Peanut Butter Bars, did you buy any other varieties of Kashi bars?





    I had a pleasant surprise when I bought 4 different varieties of Kashi bars and received 1,500 points for each of them!

    Combine that with RCSS' 5,000 points offer for every $10.00 spent on Kashi products, and it makes for a pretty sweet deal!

    It gets even better when 3 of the 4 varieties I bought can be claimed on CO51! I'm getting $1 back on each of 5 x Chocolate and Peanut Butter, 5 x 7 Grains with Quinoa Chocolate Chip Chia and 5 x 7 Grains with Quinoa Honey Oat Flax for a total of $15.00 back!

    FREE Kashi bars!

    Thank you @lotsasavings for sharing this info with us. I did not buy any of the other kinds. But will try it tomorrow on my DH card . And good to know that you got them all for free
    barbis9 and cath007 like this.

  11. #19406
    University Couponer
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Thorold/ Tottenham
    Age
    25
    Posts
    2,424
    Likes Received
    9573
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)




    Picked up a few things on blowout at work, and some Kleenex for my parents...


    RCSS:
    Royale (6pk; X4): $23.92(SALE; $12.00 OFF) - 10%($2.39) = $24.33 - $4.00(4 @ $1 Cpn) + 10,000Pts(5,000Pts/2) + 5,000Pts(Text Offer) + $5.00 Coupon (Upload Receipt) = $0.33/4pks of 6 OR $0.01/box
    Caramilk Minis (200g; X4): $16.00 - BLOWOUT($12.24 OFF) - 10%($0.37) = $3.83/4
    Various Gummy Candy Baggies (8): $18.24 - BLOWOUT($13.92 OFF) - 10%($0.43) = $4.40/8
    Club House Montreal Steak Spice (188g; X3): $14.94 - BLOWOUT($13.62 OFF) - 10%($0.13) = $1.19/3

    Total In-store was $29.79, Will get back what I paid for the Royale from my father.

  12. #19407
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    GTA Area
    Posts
    2,289
    Likes Received
    6753
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by dagney View Post
    Went to a liquidation store that re-sells Costco returns and overstock, out of season items.
    All shirts $3.00 and all pants $2.00.
    Bought feather pillows - Costco price $149.99 for a pair of pillows - liquidation price $10.00
    where is this store?
    cath007 likes this.

  13. #19408
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    GTA Area
    Posts
    2,289
    Likes Received
    6753
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Laurabelle81 View Post
    At Loblaws
    Shea moisture shampoo or conditioner $9.99: 1000pts in store offer - $5 websaver printed coupon-$5 C051
    Dove soap 2pk bars 1.99 -$2 CO51
    let us know what the shampoo and conditioner are like. I wanted to try them but the price was a little high for my budget, and I didn't see the coupon. Thanks for posting.
    cath007 and Laurabelle81 like this.

  14. #19409
    Canadian Guru
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    10,767
    Likes Received
    26883
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by lotsasavings View Post
    For those who had the personal offer of 1,500 PCO points for Kashi Chocolate and Peanut Butter Bars, did you buy any other varieties of Kashi bars?

    I had a pleasant surprise when I bought 4 different varieties of Kashi bars and received 1,500 points for each of them!

    Combine that with RCSS' 5,000 points offer for every $10.00 spent on Kashi products, and it makes for a pretty sweet deal!

    It gets even better when 3 of the 4 varieties I bought can be claimed on CO51! I'm getting $1 back on each of 5 x Chocolate and Peanut Butter, 5 x 7 Grains with Quinoa Chocolate Chip Chia and 5 x 7 Grains with Quinoa Honey Oat Flax for a total of $15.00 back!

    FREE Kashi bars!

    Thank you again @lotsasavings for posting this
    I went back this morning to Do the deal on my DH card since he also had the offer . I just want others to know that 2 of the different kinds did not give the instore points instantly the Dark Mocha Almond and the Dark Chocolate Almond and Sea Salt.

  15. #19410
    Junior Canuck
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    506
    Likes Received
    2041
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Quote Originally Posted by barbis9 View Post
    let us know what the shampoo and conditioner are like. I wanted to try them but the price was a little high for my budget, and I didn't see the coupon. Thanks for posting.
    The coupon should still be available under the printable coupon section of websaver.ca
    I bought the Manuka Honey and Yogurt...smells good, but haven't tried it yet.
    Drop referral code: 9zwoy for 1000 free pts

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 3 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 3 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •