User Tag List

Page 1299 of 1316 FirstFirst ... 299 799 1199 1249 1289 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1309 ... LastLast
Results 19,471 to 19,485 of 19740
Like Tree120081Likes

Thread: WHAT is YOUR best deal this week?????

  1. #19471
    Canadian Genius
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    8,820
    Likes Received
    22107
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by savabuck View Post
    Thank you @flemeth, where did you find the dove coupon? Is it for bar soap as well.?
    Found at RCSS and no itís not for the Bar soap @savabuck @cath007 post the new tear pads in the Dollar cents thread you can take a look if you like
    cath007 likes this.

  2. #19472
    University Couponer
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Thorold/ Tottenham
    Age
    23
    Posts
    2,274
    Likes Received
    8915
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)




    Well... I nearly forgot to post about my brag deal this week with all the job commotion...

    RCSS:
    Robin Hood Oats (1kg; 2): $4.00(SALE) - 10%($0.40) = $3.60/2kg
    Mastro Olive Oil: $3.98(SALE) - 10%($0.40) = $3.58
    No Name Cream Cheese (5): $12.50 - PM(Zehrs; $7.50 OFF) - 10%($0.50) = $4.50/5
    Minute Maid Frozen Punches (6): $5.28 - PM(NF; $1.68 OFF) - 10%($0.36) = $3.24/6
    Green Grapes (1.175kg): $6.44 - PM(NF; $3.93 OFF) - 10%($0.25) = $2.26/1.175kg
    Bartlett Pears (1.330kg): $5.82 - PM(FC; $3.56 OFF) - 10%($0.23) = $2.03/1.330kg
    Gala Apples (1.415kg): $2.83 - PM(FB; $0.74 OFF) - 10%($0.21) = $1.88/1.415kg
    NN Bagels (6pk): $1.48 - 30%($0.44) - 10%($0.15) = $0.89
    Laughing Cow Cheese (8pk; 4): $14.32 - PM(GT; $6.32 OFF) - 10%($0.80) - $4.00(4 @ $1 Cpn) + 1,600Pts(Deli Cheese) = $1.60/4
    Degree Deodorant (2): $7.16 - PM(Zehrs; $3.18 OFF) - 10%($0.40) = $4.05 - $2.00(2 @ $1 Cpn) - $3.00(2 @ $1.50 CO51) = -$0.95/2

    Zehrs:
    Dove Conditioner (2): $7.98 - Member Price($4.00 OFF) - 10%($0.40) = $4.05 - $1.00(WUB2 Cpn) = $3.05/2
    Dove Body Wash (2): $7.98 - Member Price ($4.00 OFF) - 10%($0.40) = $4.05 - $2.00(2 @ $1 Cpn) = $2.05/2

    I got extremely lucky as I went into my Zehrs without either of the Dove coupons... I found the Hair Care coupon on the entrance coupon board, and then found the $1.00 Body Wash coupon in the aisle... A FULL TEAR PAD! So I picked up a bunch... However, there was a coupon rep there just as I was grabbing my coupons... Once I got my bunch, she pushed herself in front of me, pulled the coupon displayer off the shelf, threw it in her buggy she had, and started mumbling something under her breathe (assumably about me)... Very rude of her I thought, I mean I understand couponers like us can be difficult at times, but we only do what we do for the betterment of family, or others...

  3. #19473
    Mastermind
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    23,830
    Likes Received
    32168
    Trading Score
    40 (98%)




    @johnb56789: Awesome brag and deals like always!!!! Wow on the rep coupon attitude...I hope to never come accross one when I find coupon and just wait she had finished her job on putting the coupons...I would not like the rude attitude she give it to you...sorry for that
    Last edited by cath007; Fri, Oct 2nd, 2020 at 10:26 PM.

  4. #19474
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    NotFarEnoughNorth
    Posts
    3,522
    Likes Received
    10096
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by johnb56789 View Post
    Well... I nearly forgot to post about my brag deal this week with all the job commotion...

    RCSS:
    Robin Hood Oats (1kg; 2): $4.00(SALE) - 10%($0.40) = $3.60/2kg
    Mastro Olive Oil: $3.98(SALE) - 10%($0.40) = $3.58
    No Name Cream Cheese (5): $12.50 - PM(Zehrs; $7.50 OFF) - 10%($0.50) = $4.50/5
    Minute Maid Frozen Punches (6): $5.28 - PM(NF; $1.68 OFF) - 10%($0.36) = $3.24/6
    Green Grapes (1.175kg): $6.44 - PM(NF; $3.93 OFF) - 10%($0.25) = $2.26/1.175kg
    Bartlett Pears (1.330kg): $5.82 - PM(FC; $3.56 OFF) - 10%($0.23) = $2.03/1.330kg
    Gala Apples (1.415kg): $2.83 - PM(FB; $0.74 OFF) - 10%($0.21) = $1.88/1.415kg
    NN Bagels (6pk): $1.48 - 30%($0.44) - 10%($0.15) = $0.89
    Laughing Cow Cheese (8pk; 4): $14.32 - PM(GT; $6.32 OFF) - 10%($0.80) - $4.00(4 @ $1 Cpn) + 1,600Pts(Deli Cheese) = $1.60/4
    Degree Deodorant (2): $7.16 - PM(Zehrs; $3.18 OFF) - 10%($0.40) = $4.05 - $2.00(2 @ $1 Cpn) - $3.00(2 @ $1.50 CO51) = -$0.95/2

    Zehrs:
    Dove Conditioner (2): $7.98 - Member Price($4.00 OFF) - 10%($0.40) = $4.05 - $1.00(WUB2 Cpn) = $3.05/2
    Dove Body Wash (2): $7.98 - Member Price ($4.00 OFF) - 10%($0.40) = $4.05 - $2.00(2 @ $1 Cpn) = $2.05/2

    I got extremely lucky as I went into my Zehrs without either of the Dove coupons... I found the Hair Care coupon on the entrance coupon board, and then found the $1.00 Body Wash coupon in the aisle... A FULL TEAR PAD! So I picked up a bunch... However, there was a coupon rep there just as I was grabbing my coupons... Once I got my bunch, she pushed herself in front of me, pulled the coupon displayer off the shelf, threw it in her buggy she had, and started mumbling something under her breathe (assumably about me)... Very rude of her I thought, I mean I understand couponers like us can be difficult at times, but we only do what we do for the betterment of family, or others...
    Am I missing something or was the coupon rep mad at you for taking more than she thought you needed or was she mad because you did damage to the display
    lotsasavings and cath007 like this.

  5. #19475
    University Couponer
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Thorold/ Tottenham
    Age
    23
    Posts
    2,274
    Likes Received
    8915
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Thatdone View Post
    Am I missing something or was the coupon rep mad at you for taking more than she thought you needed or was she mad because you did damage to the display
    More than she thought I needed I assume. I didn't damage the display in any way. If anything, se may have damaged it when she ripped it off the shelf...
    walkonby, cath007 and Thatdone like this.

  6. #19476
    Mastermind
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    ontario
    Posts
    20,023
    Likes Received
    44225
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)




    at sobeys
    nabob 30 coffee pods k-cups 19.99-50%= 9.99 plus 20 airmiles
    yellow poatoes 10 pounds 1.88
    pillar ham 6.99 got last one
    2 cherrios 2.99 plus 25 airmiles each
    2 apple turnovers 3.49 each plus 25 airmiles
    (3) fleecey sheets 80's 2.99 each
    siggis yogurt 3.99-1.00 checkout51=2.99

    at shoppers had a raincheck for 6 no name paper towels 2.99 so got the 4 pkgs ,as i never seem to find paper towels lately
    jiff peanut butter 4.99-1.00 checkout51=3.99

  7. #19477
    Mastermind Shwa Girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    23,331
    Likes Received
    38737
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)




    Iogo zero yogurt, 4 pack, $1.00

    No Name peanut butter, crunchy, smooth or reduced sugar, clearance, $2.44/1 kg
    reached way in the back and got peanut butter expiring July 2021

    (2) Dave's Killer bread, reg. $6.29, 50% off sticker price=$3.15 each
    PC Optimum personal offer on Killer bread= 1600 points earned (or $0.80 off each loaf; $2.35 each)

    Check your Independent Grocer, ValuMart, Loblaws or Zehrs
    Last edited by Shwa Girl; Sat, Oct 3rd, 2020 at 07:01 PM.

  8. #19478
    Teachers Have Class
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    8,032
    Likes Received
    13596
    Trading Score
    520 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by coupon girl View Post
    at sobeys
    nabob 30 coffee pods k-cups 19.99-50%= 9.99 plus 20 airmiles
    yellow poatoes 10 pounds 1.88
    pillar ham 6.99 got last one
    2 cherrios 2.99 plus 25 airmiles each
    2 apple turnovers 3.49 each plus 25 airmiles
    (3) fleecey sheets 80's 2.99 each
    siggis yogurt 3.99-1.00 checkout51=2.99

    at shoppers had a raincheck for 6 no name paper towels 2.99 so got the 4 pkgs ,as i never seem to find paper towels lately
    jiff peanut butter 4.99-1.00 checkout51=3.99
    Wow, @coupon girl , those are some amazing deals! Was the 25 Airmiles for each box of Cheerios an in-store offer or a personal one?
    cath007 likes this.

  9. #19479
    Mastermind
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    ontario
    Posts
    20,023
    Likes Received
    44225
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)




    lotsasavings -it was for each box of cherrios 25 airmiles i got and the personal offer i had said buy 2 boxes of cherrios and get 25 airmiles ,so maybe it was an error on their part.Anyway i am not complaining.
    lotsasavings, walkonby and cath007 like this.

  10. #19480
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    4,779
    Likes Received
    5643
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)




    Week of Freebies

    Super C
    3x Irresistibles dijon mustard $3.99 Free with app

    Maxi
    4 x Chapman's Premium $3.99 PM Provigo Free with $4 coupons

    Provigo
    2 x Dove body wash $1.99, 4 x $3WUB2 coupons, 4 x CO51 $2
    Did this 4 times
    8 bottles = $1.68 profit

  11. #19481
    Canadian Genius
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    8,820
    Likes Received
    22107
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by couponmummy View Post
    Week of Freebies

    Super C
    3x Irresistibles dijon mustard $3.99 Free with app

    Maxi
    4 x Chapman's Premium $3.99 PM Provigo Free with $4 coupons

    Provigo
    2 x Dove body wash $1.99, 4 x $3WUB2 coupons, 4 x CO51 $2
    Did this 4 times
    8 bottles = $1.68 profit
    Nice shop @couponmummy where did you find the 3WUB2 coupon from TIA
    Last edited by flemeth; Sun, Oct 4th, 2020 at 02:24 PM.
    couponmummy and cath007 like this.

  12. #19482
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    4,779
    Likes Received
    5643
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    Nice shop @couponmummy where did you find the 3WUB2 coupon from TIA
    @flemeth
    I think it was from Topbox for a sample of Love Beauty and Planet shampoo and conditioner sample.
    There was a Dove coupon inside.
    cath007 likes this.

  13. #19483
    Canadian Genius
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    8,820
    Likes Received
    22107
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by couponmummy View Post
    @flemeth
    I think it was from Topbox for a sample of Love Beauty and Planet shampoo and conditioner sample.
    There was a Dove coupon inside.
    Thank you @couponmummy
    couponmummy and cath007 like this.

  14. #19484
    Mastermind
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    23,830
    Likes Received
    32168
    Trading Score
    40 (98%)




    Quote Originally Posted by couponmummy View Post
    Week of Freebies

    Super C
    3x Irresistibles dijon mustard $3.99 Free with app

    Maxi
    4 x Chapman's Premium $3.99 PM Provigo Free with $4 coupons

    Provigo
    2 x Dove body wash $1.99, 4 x $3WUB2 coupons, 4 x CO51 $2
    Did this 4 times
    8 bottles = $1.68 profit
    WTG!!! Great shop like always!!! It sad my freezer is so full,no place for Chapmans and I have 3 coupons...oh well.they expire in 2021 and i am sure they will have others deals.

  15. #19485
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    4,779
    Likes Received
    5643
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    Thank you @couponmummy
    You're welcome.
    cath007 likes this.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 9 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 9 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •