User Tag List

Page 134 of 1580 FirstFirst ... 34 84 124 132 133 134 135 136 144 184 234 634 1134 ... LastLast
Results 1,996 to 2,010 of 23695
Like Tree139314Likes

Thread: WHAT is YOUR best deal this week?????

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

That cheap cheese at Target is a nice deal!

We don't have one in my city.

Other than my Sunlight haul this week's best deal was $5.99/lb Ontario pickerel at Sobey's.

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Lots of SCOPs at Walmart, for some reason they had the 50% off yellow tags all over the Easter section but nothing scanned at 50% off.

emg
    Female
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

72 dollars worth of cheese for 27. Amazing cheeses I already tried some of them. Others I just freezed.
    Thinking of opening an ING account use this number 35728975S1 and both of us get a $50!! dollar bonus.

Shameless Reps FTW krysta lynne's Avatar
    Trading Score
    22 (100%)

got a nyquil bonus pack on clearance from $15.97 to $8 last night at walmart. contains 24 pk of daytime and a big bottle of nighttime.

im currently hopped up on nyquil lol
    Feel free to use my shop.ca referral link! Tons of products and great deals! http://www.shop.ca?plcktb=ZwVwXmoC0

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Pm Walmart Royale Valour at Target for $7.88 and used $1mc and $1tc makes them $5.88 for 24 double rolls. I picked up 6. Yay!
    PEACE. LOVE. HARMONY...AND COUPONS!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Scop on raspberry.Shelf price $5.96 +500 store pts+600 digital pts. Scanned $5.98.Free +1100pts.
    avoncallingu, bmc, ticul and 1 others like this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

-summer top for grandbaby at bonnie togs outlet 2.99

bmc
    Female
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

best deal was this simplehuman pull out trash bin 30 liters for 23 dollars on clearance at target!!! Usually 60-70 at bedbathbeyond or the bay etc..

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Trading Score
    368 (100%)

My Extra Foods (Loblaws) is closing today.....I went expecting clearance sales...nope...the only thing that was 50% off was ice cream, they had a few Haagen Dazs pints, so bought two. $3.64/each - $2 coupon = $1.64/each.

kcoupons
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Shoppers had 2L Dairyoh milk on sale for 1.08 each reg 4.99. Grabbed 5 for less then the price of 2 of the bags that we use every week!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

2 Airwick Freshmatic kits, one mountain breeze and the other sparkling citrus for free.

The attendant at the U-Scan just changed the price to what the tag said and was about to let me pay until I mentioned SCOP. Then he said, I would only get one and not both for free, I said both should be free, he shrugged his shoulders and said he didn't know so just called for CS. Lady comes over, chit chats with him and is doing something on the computer, I am watching the screen and chasing my 2 year old at the same time. Then I am just standing there looking at screen and I only see she gave me one for free. She says to me, " you can pay now m'am" I went up to her and tried to reason with her that both should be free. She tells me that since both are Airwick that I am only going to get one for free, I told her that didn't make sense because they are different UPC's. She stuck to her story and I stuck to mine, I can see her huffing and puffing because I wasn't leaving and could feel myself getting red, so I asked for the manager and she picks up the phone to call whoever, she call the CS desk and is talking to the lady at the desk (pretty funny since the desk was infront of the register I was at) then I said to her " why you getting upset? I am not trying to give you a hard time, I am just asking a question". She motioned to pick up phone to call manager and as soon as I said that she hung up and tells me that I am not going to get both for free, I asked her nicely if she could call the manager and she puffed, she got more upset because nobody would answer the phone so she just resorted to calling the manager over the PDA??? ( the thing where they make announcements and the whole store can hear) Manager comes over, she is explaining the situation to him, he looks at me looks at her, then I just see the lady throw her hands in the air and walks over to her computer. (obvious I know the manager's answer) But at this point she is being really silly, so I walk up to her and the U-scan attendant and I ask what the manager's response was, the attendant looks at me and says I am getting both for free, and I can see smoke coming out of the CS lady, so I say " why are you getting upset? you shouldn't get upset." She says nothing to me or even looks at me, she finishes overriding the product and walks away, and I made sure I thanked her. I was debating on asking her to call back the manager so he could explain to me why she was acting like that but I decided not to. This store is only a 15 min walk for me and I go there almost everyday when I take my kids out for a walk, so I didn't want to stir the pot anymore. I walked up to the attendant and asked to buy a bag from him since I had forgotten when I was scanning my stuff and he just gave it to me without charging me, I asked him why the lady was getting so upset and he just shrugged his shoulders, then he goes " you shouldn't have gotten both for free , but that is a new manager," so I said " yes I am supposed to get both for free" he goes, " well, I just go by what they tell me."

Sorry for the long story and at this point reading the definition of SCOP I am not really sure if I should have gotten both for free since they are both the same thing but different fragrances. Either way, having to put up with the grief and the attitude of the CS lady deserves me getting both for free.
    ticul and sam786 like this.

Junior Canuck FreeIsMyFavourite's Avatar
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by redhdlois View Post
    My Extra Foods (Loblaws) is closing today.....I went expecting clearance sales...nope...the only thing that was 50% off was ice cream, they had a few Haagen Dazs pints, so bought two. $3.64/each - $2 coupon = $1.64/each.
    Where is the $2 Haagen Dazs coupon from?
    ticul likes this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

voortmans wafers should have been 1.50 rang up 2.27 -so scoped got them free-yeah 2.27 in my pocket

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Cata View Post
    2 Airwick Freshmatic kits, one mountain breeze and the other sparkling citrus for free.

The attendant at the U-Scan just changed the price to what the tag said and was about to let me pay until I mentioned SCOP. Then he said, I would only get one and not both for free, I said both should be free, he shrugged his shoulders and said he didn't know so just called for CS. Lady comes over, chit chats with him and is doing something on the computer, I am watching the screen and chasing my 2 year old at the same time. Then I am just standing there looking at screen and I only see she gave me one for free. She says to me, " you can pay now m'am" I went up to her and tried to reason with her that both should be free. She tells me that since both are Airwick that I am only going to get one for free, I told her that didn't make sense because they are different UPC's. She stuck to her story and I stuck to mine, I can see her huffing and puffing because I wasn't leaving and could feel myself getting red, so I asked for the manager and she picks up the phone to call whoever, she call the CS desk and is talking to the lady at the desk (pretty funny since the desk was infront of the register I was at) then I said to her " why you getting upset? I am not trying to give you a hard time, I am just asking a question". She motioned to pick up phone to call manager and as soon as I said that she hung up and tells me that I am not going to get both for free, I asked her nicely if she could call the manager and she puffed, she got more upset because nobody would answer the phone so she just resorted to calling the manager over the PDA??? ( the thing where they make announcements and the whole store can hear) Manager comes over, she is explaining the situation to him, he looks at me looks at her, then I just see the lady throw her hands in the air and walks over to her computer. (obvious I know the manager's answer) But at this point she is being really silly, so I walk up to her and the U-scan attendant and I ask what the manager's response was, the attendant looks at me and says I am getting both for free, and I can see smoke coming out of the CS lady, so I say " why are you getting upset? you shouldn't get upset." She says nothing to me or even looks at me, she finishes overriding the product and walks away, and I made sure I thanked her. I was debating on asking her to call back the manager so he could explain to me why she was acting like that but I decided not to. This store is only a 15 min walk for me and I go there almost everyday when I take my kids out for a walk, so I didn't want to stir the pot anymore. I walked up to the attendant and asked to buy a bag from him since I had forgotten when I was scanning my stuff and he just gave it to me without charging me, I asked him why the lady was getting so upset and he just shrugged his shoulders, then he goes " you shouldn't have gotten both for free , but that is a new manager," so I said " yes I am supposed to get both for free" he goes, " well, I just go by what they tell me."

Sorry for the long story and at this point reading the definition of SCOP I am not really sure if I should have gotten both for free since they are both the same thing but different fragrances. Either way, having to put up with the grief and the attitude of the CS lady deserves me getting both for free.
    Being different UPC's should be getting both free.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Had a good shop with Price Matching at Walmart and Cheese Deals w/ Coupons at Target.

FREE Crest at Walmart (PM 99c to IGA Quebec on the 130mL normal size) x4
    Royale Velour 24 Double Rolls $7.88 - $1 insert coupon (had to Price Match to get the Ontario price, BC Flyer price was $9.88!) I saw this same size pack later at Target for their "Low Price" of $19.xx!
    Lactania Butter 454g $2.99 - IGA Quebec x2
    Ketchup 750mL $1.77 - Ample Food Mart would have been $1.50 if you bought two

No more Sunlight pods on the shelf.

Then at Target I scored some major cheese deals:

5x Brie 170g wheels $1.99 each (this unit price is almost what we pay for regular cheddar!!)
    3x Boursin $1.49 and had 1x $1 Manufacturer Coupon, YES!
    1x Market Pantry Havarti Slices $1.24
    4x FREE Babybel Gouda packs $1.49 -$1.50 tearpad coupon

So after dropping off my groceries at the car I decided the 3 Brie's I bought weren't enough, so I went back for 2 more and thought I would get 4 more Free Babybel's but by the time I went back, the shelf was EMPTY of the Gouda type. Either the store cleared it or a customer... There were a LOT left though, so I figured it had to do with the store.

I plan to freeze any Brie I can't eat before the May 23 expiry, then bake the wheel wrapped in foil with caramelized onions on top!!

Thread Information