User Tag List

Page 1353 of 1501 FirstFirst ... 353 853 1253 1303 1343 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1363 1403 1453 ... LastLast
Results 20,281 to 20,295 of 22505
Like Tree133672Likes

Thread: WHAT is YOUR best deal this week?????

  1. #20281
    Mastermind
    [vbp_tr_most_helpful_today]
    cath007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    QC
    Posts
    27,659
    Likes Received
    42433
    Trading Score
    40 (98%)




    i needed Jeans so I went on the Reitmans site.They have a 30% off on the 2 pairs of jeans same has I purchased before in store ''in french taille confort'' + when you are a new custumer first order like I was you have a code for additionnal 20% ..so with is ok I went ahead and ordered my 2 pairs...reg price and i would never paid that 150$ I paid (I will refund father) 71$...I would not bother to pay more than that and it was free shipping. I dont know if it is frugal but I need it.And in store I would not been about to have the additionnal 20% off
    Purdee, WillieP, Shwa Girl and 1 others like this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

  2. #20282
    University Couponer
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Thorold/ Tottenham
    Age
    25
    Posts
    2,464
    Likes Received
    9796
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)




    Well... I am preparing for my shopping for the new cycle, along with shopping for my Parents and Close Family Friend... Because this coming week (April 8-14th)...

    My Employee Discount is DOUBLED!! So shopping at my store (Or other RCSS', Loblaws, etc.), I will get 20% off almost everything we buy!!! I am loving these double discount times (This is the second one so far during my time working for Loblaw!)
    Purdee, Tweets77, Poirot and 8 others like this.

  3. #20283
    Canadian Genius Tweets77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    N.W. Ontario
    Posts
    7,793
    Likes Received
    9993
    Trading Score
    169 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by johnb56789 View Post
    Well... I am preparing for my shopping for the new cycle, along with shopping for my Parents and Close Family Friend... Because this coming week (April 8-14th)...

    My Employee Discount is DOUBLED!! So shopping at my store (Or other RCSS', Loblaws, etc.), I will get 20% off almost everything we buy!!! I am loving these double discount times (This is the second one so far during my time working for Loblaw!)
    Fantastic for you @johnb56789 ! We have to take advantage of every deal that we can.
    ROMEO and cath007 like this.

  4. #20284
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    NotFarEnoughNorth
    Posts
    4,338
    Likes Received
    11788
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)




    No Frills

    4 x Royale Facial Tissue (6 pack) = 11.88 (2.97 each member price) - 4.00 (printable coupons) = 7.88 - 1.60 (digital offer) = 6.28 (1.57 each) + tax
    ROMEO, Tweets77, Angela273 and 7 others like this.

  5. #20285
    Mastermind Shwa Girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    23,899
    Likes Received
    39931
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Thatdone View Post
    No Frills

    4 x Royale Facial Tissue (6 pack) = 11.88 (2.97 each member price) - 4.00 (printable coupons) = 7.88 - 1.60 (digital offer) = 6.28 (1.57 each) + tax
    Nice deal. Nice price. I heard that paper goods are going up in price. You are ahead of the increase

  6. #20286
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    2,101
    Likes Received
    6126
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Stocked up dishwasher/dishwashing and laundry for the year at least.
    at RCSS I bought 3 sunlight dishwasher tabs (72) $14.98 each, 3 massive jugs of sunlight laundry $9.98 each, 2 sunlight dishwashing liquid $2.68 each. Used 3 $7 coupons for the dishwasher, one $10 coupon for spending $30 on sunlight products and received 20,000 points. Regular price would have been $122.18. I paid $80.16 - $31 in coupons- 20,000 in points so basically $$29.16. Pretty happy with this deal. It has been a while since I have used a coupon. So sale, coupons and points!
    ROMEO, Purdee, Tweets77 and 8 others like this.

  7. #20287
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    NotFarEnoughNorth
    Posts
    4,338
    Likes Received
    11788
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)




    @scouoner where did you get the coupons

    Thanks
    cath007 and 1cheapb*tch like this.

  8. #20288
    Junior Canuck
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    556
    Likes Received
    1782
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)




    No Frills has buy $10 worth of Kellogg’s cereal get 5,000
    points for the family size of Raisin Bran is $4.97. I bought 7 to bring my total over $34.79. Just submitted my receipt for family size Kellogg’s to “Kellogg’s Cash for Groceries” so will get 3x$5.00 = $15.00 gift cards so 7 boxes of cereal for FREE
    7 x $4.97 = $34.79 - 15,000 pts - $15.00 and paid $5 from a gift card received from this promotion. You can do the $5 gift card 5x so this finished off all 5x for me.
    ROMEO, Tweets77, WillieP and 5 others like this.

  9. #20289
    Junior Canuck
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    495
    Likes Received
    697
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Quote Originally Posted by dagney View Post
    No Frills has buy $10 worth of Kellogg’s cereal get 5,000
    points for the family size of Raisin Bran is $4.97. I bought 7 to bring my total over $34.79. Just submitted my receipt for family size Kellogg’s to “Kellogg’s Cash for Groceries” so will get 3x$5.00 = $15.00 gift cards so 7 boxes of cereal for FREE
    7 x $4.97 = $34.79 - 15,000 pts - $15.00 and paid $5 from a gift card received from this promotion. You can do the $5 gift card 5x so this finished off all 5x for me.
    Nicely played . I will get some cheap cereal for the youth shelter. The $5.00 grocery gift card can be used on any grocery or just cereal? Thanks
    ROMEO, Tweets77 and cath007 like this.

  10. #20290
    Senior Canuck
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    890
    Likes Received
    2392
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)




    On any grocery
    ROMEO and cath007 like this.

  11. #20291
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    3,864
    Likes Received
    7602
    Trading Score
    199 (100%)




    Well played @scouponer !! Love it when everything lines up!

    Quote Originally Posted by scouponer View Post
    Stocked up dishwasher/dishwashing and laundry for the year at least.
    at RCSS I bought 3 sunlight dishwasher tabs (72) $14.98 each, 3 massive jugs of sunlight laundry $9.98 each, 2 sunlight dishwashing liquid $2.68 each. Used 3 $7 coupons for the dishwasher, one $10 coupon for spending $30 on sunlight products and received 20,000 points. Regular price would have been $122.18. I paid $80.16 - $31 in coupons- 20,000 in points so basically $$29.16. Pretty happy with this deal. It has been a while since I have used a coupon. So sale, coupons and points!

  12. #20292
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    4,956
    Likes Received
    6530
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)




    Gadoua bread at Maxi is $3.18 and Pharmaprix sells for $2.99 less .80 in the flyer so $2.19 each.

    I had 400pts/$2 on Gadoua bread and 400pts/$2 on Gadoua bread, rolls, bagels and tortillas and they both stack.

    I got 4 loaves of bread and each loaf costs $1.39
    ROMEO, Tweets77 and cath007 like this.

  13. #20293
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    2,101
    Likes Received
    6126
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Thatdone View Post
    @scouoner where did you get the coupons Thanks
    I can’t remember no frills? Loblaws? It is a 2 page booklet with 3 coupons innit
    cath007 and Thatdone like this.

  14. #20294
    Mastermind
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    ontario
    Posts
    21,403
    Likes Received
    51720
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)




    at sobeys
    mini wheats 3.99-free cpn=free donated the box
    kelloggs rice krispies 3.99-1.00 cpn=2.99
    rainbow carrots .99
    castello aged harvarti cheese 4.99-1.00 cpn=3.99 so yummy crackle with a bit of caramel in it .
    (2) large boxes of mellita k- cups on sale 14.99-2.00 cpn from company=12.99 plus 50 airmile for the 2

    did buy a reduced creme egg for me but seemed to have lost it out of my pocket on the way home . .60 -lol
    ROMEO, Purdee, WillieP and 4 others like this.

  15. #20295
    Smart Canuck Purdee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    4,388
    Likes Received
    10377
    Trading Score
    124 (100%)




    NF buy any 4 selected veggies (see flyer) get 4000 PCO points. so i pm'ed GT for ice berg $0.97 x 4 and my hubby's card had 300 PCO points for each ice berg. A small money maker for us.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 4 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 4 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •