User Tag List

Page 1398 of 1583 FirstFirst ... 398 898 1298 1348 1388 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1408 1448 1498 ... LastLast
Results 20,956 to 20,970 of 23736
Like Tree139418Likes

Thread: WHAT is YOUR best deal this week?????

  1. #20956
    no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Scarlem
    Posts
    42,591
    Likes Received
    74363
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)




    A scop that packed a double punch!
    Did a special Metro offer emailed to me, opted in so it was downloaded to my AM card
    Spend $40.00 in 1 transaction on anything in store, get 40 AM....make sure $5.00 of that $40.00 is spent on any Irresistible product earn another 5 BAM.
    I also had a regular digital off of buy any Irresistible product and earn 10 AM

    Reaching $40.00 was pretty easy, especially when I saw the Irresistible brand of Organic Sesame oil on for $5.49. This would mean both AM offers worked on 1 product.... perfect!
    Before I left the store I inspected my receipt and saw the oil went through at $6.99 , so easily got a scop refund of $6.99 at the CS desk while still earning all those AM.




    babies teach us acceptance

  2. #20957
    Mastermind cath007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    QC
    Posts
    27,988
    Likes Received
    43604
    Trading Score
    40 (98%)




    Maxi and cie
    got 7500 points with pepsi offer
    used 2 x 2,00$ royale ANY coupons for 2x 6 boxes of kleenex=0,50$ plus taxes
    the cashier she was new..I think refused the 2 coupons because she said it was only for bathroom tissue....hey it said any...I hate when they go by the picture only...so I took the kleenex off my order and when to another till with no problem lol
    then I was with my father because i had a coupon 1 per consumer and she refused too even we where too..so again I went to another till..such a hassle for nothing...
    crafter, Thatdone and Ciel21 like this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

  3. #20958
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    1,151
    Likes Received
    3235
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    8lb of ground turkey at RCSS for $0.94/lb ($7/lb reg.)
    Purdee, immac2947, Poirot and 7 others like this.
    My food may not befit a king, but I eat like a horse.

  4. #20959
    Smart Canuck ClipClap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    BC
    Posts
    1,831
    Likes Received
    1895
    Trading Score
    82 (100%)




    .50¢ Carnation Evaporated Milk at Superstore (on sale for $1 each minus -$1WUB2 coupon)

  5. #20960
    Smart Canuck olivercat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    rural ontario
    Posts
    1,669
    Likes Received
    2085
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)




    Pc points offer ..buy $20 of Pepsi products get 7500 ($7.50 worth) of points. The offer was in my app and also in the your independent grocery store ad. I bought $40 of product (on sale) and when reviewing the receipt noticed I got in-store points 15000 AND app points offer also 15000. So I bought $40 worth and got $30 worth of points back. Not bad for a stock up trip!
    couponlady, ROMEO, dagney and 11 others like this.

  6. #20961
    Smart Canuck Purdee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    4,665
    Likes Received
    11310
    Trading Score
    124 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by olivercat View Post
    Pc points offer ..buy $20 of Pepsi products get 7500 ($7.50 worth) of points. The offer was in my app and also in the your independent grocery store ad. I bought $40 of product (on sale) and when reviewing the receipt noticed I got in-store points 15000 AND app points offer also 15000. So I bought $40 worth and got $30 worth of points back. Not bad for a stock up trip!
    Awesome deal. I wonder if it would work @ loblaws.
    ROMEO, 2shopmom, cath007 and 1 others like this.

  7. #20962
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    NotFarEnoughNorth
    Posts
    4,444
    Likes Received
    12119
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Purdee View Post
    Awesome deal. I wonder if it would work @ loblaws.
    It worked for me at loblaws

  8. #20963
    Smart Canuck Purdee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    4,665
    Likes Received
    11310
    Trading Score
    124 (100%)




    @Thatdone thank you for confirming
    cath007 likes this.

  9. #20964
    Mastermind cath007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    QC
    Posts
    27,988
    Likes Received
    43604
    Trading Score
    40 (98%)




    I am a little confused..I did not have that at maxi and cie...so a dumb question...it that because they was a add in store + a points offers that they doubled it..thanks for the anwser..I would had love that this happen to me too.lol
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

  10. #20965
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    NotFarEnoughNorth
    Posts
    4,444
    Likes Received
    12119
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by cath007 View Post
    I am a little confused..I did not have that at maxi and cie...so a dumb question...it that because they was a add in store + a points offers that they doubled it..thanks for the anwser..I would had love that this happen to me too.lol
    I think that is correct as i tried this at no frills and did not get the extra points. There is no extra 7500 points in their ad.
    cath007 likes this.

  11. #20966
    Mastermind
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    ontario
    Posts
    21,972
    Likes Received
    54952
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)




    at value village -seniors day was yesterday i got
    (1) puzzle like new 2.99-30%=2.09
    (1) lovely watch all navy blue with fallen leaves as a backdrop and it is working 3.99-30%=2.79
    (1)set of 3 glassware juice glasses 2.99-30%=2.09
    (1) bath and body shower gel 2.99-30%=2.09

    i saved $4.80 and there was long line ups ,a lot of people looking for deals .
    WillieP, walkonby, cath007 and 4 others like this.

  12. #20967
    Smart Canuck Purdee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    4,665
    Likes Received
    11310
    Trading Score
    124 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Thatdone View Post
    It worked for me at loblaws
    I tried today and there was no extra 7500 points at my one and only loblaws. Oh well.
    cath007 likes this.

  13. #20968
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    3,736
    Likes Received
    19632
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)




    So our favourite Nabob organic coffee in the large tins was finally on sale last night for $9.99 which is very good-however they only had 2 cans so DH grabbed a rain check for 6 cans good for 30 days. So now my new plan is to use it on the 15% off Tuesday in early Nov thereby making each can $8.50-great stock up price for us especially if coffee goes up.

  14. #20969
    Teachers Have Class
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    8,311
    Likes Received
    15080
    Trading Score
    520 (100%)




    Thanks to @reesespieces for posting the Sobeys flyer! On the front page/flap of the flyer, Cashmere Bathroom Tissue 12 = 24 rolls, Sponge Towels 6 pack or Scotties Facial Tissues 6 pack are on sale for $5.99 each.

    There is a bonus Air Miles offer of 40 AM when you buy 3. 40 Air Miles = $4.20 value

    There are tear-pad coupons (found mine right in front of the products) for $3.00 when you buy any 2 of the products listed (includes all on the front page of the flyer).

    I bought some of each for a total of:

    12 x $5.99 = $71.88 - $18.00 (coupons) - $16.80 (Air Miles value) = $37.08 or $3.09 each package (plus tax)

    Good time to stock up for your family or for the food bank where bathroom tissue is always in demand!
    Last edited by lotsasavings; Fri, Oct 22nd, 2021 at 11:41 AM.

  15. #20970
    Mastermind Shwa Girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    24,159
    Likes Received
    40642
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by lotsasavings View Post
    Thanks to @reesespieces for posting the Sobeys flyer! On the front page/flap of the flyer, Cashmere Bathroom Tissue 12 = 24 rolls, Sponge Towels 6 pack or Scotties Facial Tissues 6 pack are on sale for $5.99 each.

    There is a bonus Air Miles offer of 40 AM when you buy 3. 40 Air Miles = $4.20 value

    There are tear-pad coupons (found mine right in front of the products) for $3.00 when you buy any 2 of the products listed (includes all on the front page of the flyer).

    I bought some of each for a total of:

    12 x $5.99 = $71.88 - $18.00 (coupons) - $16.80 (Air Miles value) = $37.08 or $3.09 each package (plus tax)

    Good time to stock up for your family or for the food bank where bathroom tissue is always in demand!
    Nicely played! Cashmere TP: remember, in the before times, when the stores limited TP purchases? Looks like we are on our way to 'normal' time, eh?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 8 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 8 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •