User Tag List

Page 1432 of 1503 FirstFirst ... 432 932 1332 1382 1422 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1442 1482 ... LastLast
Results 21,466 to 21,480 of 22534
Like Tree133835Likes

Thread: WHAT is YOUR best deal this week?????

  1. #21466
    Senior Canuck
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    736
    Likes Received
    2009
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    6x Wing Wing chinese sausages $1.74 each (normally $6-7)
    That's a 10-15 year supply for us.
    My food may not befit a king, but I eat like a horse.

  2. #21467
    Canadian Guru
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    11,635
    Likes Received
    28563
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)




    Thanks to a few members here on SC who RAOK me some of the Nescafť $2.00 coupons also along with some others

    I was able this morning to get at RCSS

    15 boxes of the Nescafť international packages That sells for $2.19 each box was done in separate transactions since itís 1 per customer . It all went into the RCSS Donation Box

    15X$2.19=$32.85-$30.00(15x$2 coupons)=$2.85 OOP Thanks again for helping me do what I love .

  3. #21468
    University Couponer
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Thorold/ Tottenham
    Age
    25
    Posts
    2,466
    Likes Received
    9819
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)




    Well... I FINALLY started to pick up my own groceries for the tail end of 20% off week...

    RCSS:
    Cracker Barrel Slices (7): $31.43 - 20%($6.29) - $10.00(3 @ $3/2 + 1 @ $1/1) + 15,000Pts(In-store) = $0.14/7
    Special K Vanilla Almond Cereal (6): $24.00 - 20%($4.80) - $12.00(6 @ $2) + 12,000Pts(In-store) + $15.00(Keep Or Donate) = -$19.80/6
    Astro Yogurt (Singles; 4): $3.16 - 20%($0.64) - $4.00(4 @ $1; Cashier forgot to reduce) = -$1.48/4
    Nescafe International: $2.19 - 20%($0.44) - $2.00 = -$0.25
    Italpasta (6): $5.94(SALE) - 20%($1.19) = $4.75/6
    Stove Top Stuffing (4): $3.88 - PM(WM; $0.36 OFF) - 20%($0.70) = $2.82/4
    Twizzlers (6; Various): $19.14 - ONE DAY SALE($13.14 OFF) - 20%($1.20) = $5.42/6
    Hunt's Pasta Sauce (6): $5.94(SALE) - 20%($1.19) = $4.75/6
    Cheez-Its Family Size: $3.49 - 20%($0.70) - FPC($3.49) = -$0.70

    It was sooooo nice in store seeing that total drop... It started at $70, then I gave my coupons and it dropped to $40, then my staff dropped it to $25, THEN I had a $10 BONUS from Loblaw, bringing it down to $15, THEN I redeemed $10, bringing my MAIN transaction down to a MERE $5.44... BUT earning back the 27,000Pts from the Cheese and Cereal!!!

    I think tonight before work, I will pick up 7 more cheeses, and will be freezing them... STOCK UP WHILE IT'S CHEAP!!!

  4. #21469
    Junior Canuck
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    560
    Likes Received
    2415
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Who needs more free cereal?? the Food Banks do...

    No Frills has the same points promo coming up that is currently at RCSS: 6000pts for every $12 on Kelloggs cereals

    Special K/Vector $4 each, if you buy 2 or more...(pm RCSS, if needed) or Raisin Bran, Frosted flakes, Rice Krispies (usually $3 each if you buy two or more)

    Use your printed or mailed coupons from Kelloggs websaver!!
    Drop referral code: 9zwoy for 1000 free pts

  5. #21470
    Canadian Guru
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    11,635
    Likes Received
    28563
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Laurabelle81 View Post
    Who needs more free cereal?? the Food Banks do...

    No Frills has the same points promo coming up that is currently at RCSS: 6000pts for every $12 on Kelloggs cereals

    Special K/Vector $4 each, if you buy 2 or more...(pm RCSS, if needed) or Raisin Bran, Frosted flakes, Rice Krispies (usually $3 each if you buy two or more)

    Use your printed or mailed coupons from Kelloggs websaver!!
    @Laurabelle81 you are correct the Food Bank can always used cereal donation

    My coupons came yesterday

    6 Box of Special K Almonds $4.00 x6=$24.00-12.00= (2x6 coupons)=$12.00-$12.00 (In store Points) =0

    All the cereal was left in the Food Donation Box at RCSS

    still have a few coupons left but RCSS didnít have the variety to match the coupons . Finger cross No Frills has stock

  6. #21471
    Mastermind Shwa Girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    23,900
    Likes Received
    39934
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by johnb56789 View Post
    Well... I FINALLY started to pick up my own groceries for the tail end of 20% off week...

    RCSS:
    Cracker Barrel Slices (7): $31.43 - 20%($6.29) - $10.00(3 @ $3/2 + 1 @ $1/1) + 15,000Pts(In-store) = $0.14/7
    Special K Vanilla Almond Cereal (6): $24.00 - 20%($4.80) - $12.00(6 @ $2) + 12,000Pts(In-store) + $15.00(Keep Or Donate) = -$19.80/6
    Astro Yogurt (Singles; 4): $3.16 - 20%($0.64) - $4.00(4 @ $1; Cashier forgot to reduce) = -$1.48/4
    Nescafe International: $2.19 - 20%($0.44) - $2.00 = -$0.25
    Italpasta (6): $5.94(SALE) - 20%($1.19) = $4.75/6
    Stove Top Stuffing (4): $3.88 - PM(WM; $0.36 OFF) - 20%($0.70) = $2.82/4
    Twizzlers (6; Various): $19.14 - ONE DAY SALE($13.14 OFF) - 20%($1.20) = $5.42/6
    Hunt's Pasta Sauce (6): $5.94(SALE) - 20%($1.19) = $4.75/6
    Cheez-Its Family Size: $3.49 - 20%($0.70) - FPC($3.49) = -$0.70

    It was sooooo nice in store seeing that total drop... It started at $70, then I gave my coupons and it dropped to $40, then my staff dropped it to $25, THEN I had a $10 BONUS from Loblaw, bringing it down to $15, THEN I redeemed $10, bringing my MAIN transaction down to a MERE $5.44... BUT earning back the 27,000Pts from the Cheese and Cereal!!!

    I think tonight before work, I will pick up 7 more cheeses, and will be freezing them... STOCK UP WHILE IT'S CHEAP!!!
    nice shop
    nice money maker, after points
    johnb56789 and dededi like this.

  7. #21472
    University Couponer
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Thorold/ Tottenham
    Age
    25
    Posts
    2,466
    Likes Received
    9819
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    @Laurabelle81 you are correct the Food Bank can always used cereal donation

    My coupons came yesterday

    6 Box of Special K Almonds $4.00 x6=$24.00-12.00= (2x6 coupons)=$12.00-$12.00 (In store Points) =0

    All the cereal was left in the Food Donation Box at RCSS

    still have a few coupons left but RCSS didnít have the variety to match the coupons . Finger cross No Frills has stock
    I will echo this statement... The food bank can DEFINITELY use cereal. Just this past Monday for my volunteering, I worked at the sorting warehouse, and from sorting through almost 20 donation barrels of food... There was MAYBE 12 boxes of cereal from all that! Cereal could ALWAYS be donated if you can get it cheap/free!!

  8. #21473
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    NotFarEnoughNorth
    Posts
    4,340
    Likes Received
    11804
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by johnb56789 View Post
    I will echo this statement... The food bank can DEFINITELY use cereal. Just this past Monday for my volunteering, I worked at the sorting warehouse, and from sorting through almost 20 donation barrels of food... There was MAYBE 12 boxes of cereal from all that! Cereal could ALWAYS be donated if you can get it cheap/free!!
    Breakfast programs at local schools are always looking for cereal donations as well

  9. #21474
    Teachers Have Class
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    8,181
    Likes Received
    14361
    Trading Score
    520 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Laurabelle81 View Post
    Who needs more free cereal?? the Food Banks do...

    No Frills has the same points promo coming up that is currently at RCSS: 6000pts for every $12 on Kelloggs cereals

    Special K/Vector $4 each, if you buy 2 or more...(pm RCSS, if needed) or Raisin Bran, Frosted flakes, Rice Krispies (usually $3 each if you buy two or more)

    Use your printed or mailed coupons from Kelloggs websaver!!
    I was at No Frills this morning picking up more cereal donations and, thankfully, the prices have remained the same as you listed. Mini Wheats is also part of the $4 if you buy 2 or more and Froot Loops and Eggo cereal are included in the $3 if you buy 2 or more. The family size cereals are $4.99.

    It's a great time to stock up for your own family and to share with food banks!
    ROMEO, Tweets77, Shwa Girl and 1 others like this.

  10. #21475
    Smart Canuck Arjon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Greater Toronto area
    Posts
    1,635
    Likes Received
    3613
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by johnb56789 View Post
    I will echo this statement... The food bank can DEFINITELY use cereal. Just this past Monday for my volunteering, I worked at the sorting warehouse, and from sorting through almost 20 donation barrels of food... There was MAYBE 12 boxes of cereal from all that! Cereal could ALWAYS be donated if you can get it cheap/free!!
    Fwiw, some food banks have lists of things they don't want. I haven't looked in some time, but I remember two things that the main one in my area used to frown on, sugary cereal and pop.
    dededi likes this.

  11. #21476
    Smart Canuck Purdee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    4,389
    Likes Received
    10381
    Trading Score
    124 (100%)




    you can donate cereals to charities that offer help and meals to the homeless and vulnerable in your city if the food bank does not take your donations

  12. #21477
    Junior Canuck
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    560
    Likes Received
    2415
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    I picked up 13 boxes this morning...used the $2 CO51 offers instead of coupons.
    4 boxes of Raisin Bran oats and honey, 5 boxes vector maple, 4 boxes of Special K chocolate almond
    Up $2 after points and cashback
    Drop referral code: 9zwoy for 1000 free pts

  13. #21478
    Canadian Guru
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    11,635
    Likes Received
    28563
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)




    No Stock of the Kelloggís cereal at the No frills that I shopped at shelves was cleared I was there about 4pm
    Thatdone likes this.

  14. #21479
    Junior Canuck
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    560
    Likes Received
    2415
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Arjon View Post
    Fwiw, some food banks have lists of things they don't want. I haven't looked in some time, but I remember two things that the main one in my area used to frown on, sugary cereal and pop.

    Cereal and pop...two items we can get for free this week, lol

    At RCSS: two 12pks Mountain Dew Zero, two 12pks Pepsi Zero (pm FB @$4.88 each) + one 2L bottle 7up zero @ $1.49 + 13% tax
    Earned 10,000 pts in-store, submitted for $16 cash back through Caddle
    $2.25 MM!!
    Drop referral code: 9zwoy for 1000 free pts

  15. #21480
    Junior Canuck
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    495
    Likes Received
    697
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Laurabelle81 View Post
    Cereal and pop...two items we can get for free this week, lol

    At RCSS: two 12pks Mountain Dew Zero, two 12pks Pepsi Zero (pm FB @$4.88 each) + one 2L bottle 7up zero @ $1.49 + 13% tax
    Earned 10,000 pts in-store, submitted for $16 cash back through Caddle
    $2.25 MM!!
    Thank you for posting. Is the points instore offer or personal. My caddle is 2.00 per 12 pack.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •