User Tag List

Page 196 of 1583 FirstFirst ... 96 146 186 194 195 196 197 198 206 246 296 696 1196 ... LastLast
Results 2,926 to 2,940 of 23743
Like Tree139455Likes

Thread: WHAT is YOUR best deal this week?????

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by web3 View Post
    ahh gawking like and idiot. I love that feeling of "are my eyes seeing this right?!?! Naaahh it can't be that price...? ...Wow! it IS that price. *looks around as if herds of people are coming to steal your deal* ...proceed to snag deal all for myself. Checkout quickly and calmly. Runs for the car and squeals out of the parking lot."

Great deal you got there!
    Haha yessss! Except in my case, replace running with a slow waddle as I struggled to keep the bag balanced as to not break anything. The bottles kept clanking together, reminded me of hauling booze home.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

oh man, that is an awesome find especially with the points!
    Quote Originally Posted by imagine View Post
    Popped into Loblaws on my way home from work intending to buy cauliflower but the selection was pretty disappointing. Figured I would still have a look around the store. Stumbled upon multiple stacks of VH Sauces and I'm pretty sure I stood there, gawking at them like an idiot. They were priced at $0.99 and I have a personal PC Plus offer for 1200 points! Picked up 10 bottles of different varieties, all expiring 2015-2016 (soy sauce, sweet sour, Thai red curry, mango curry, tandoori, teriyaki).

This was an unexpected find so my little lunch tote wasn't going to hold anything, esp not a bunch of glass bottles banging around as I hopped back onto public transit and then walked home. Had to buy a Loblaws grocery bag for $1.49.

Total came to $11.58 and got 9600 points back. I am missing points on two of the bottles so have sent a points inquiry. If approved, then I would been paid $0.40ish cents in points. That bag ate away my gain, lol.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

garnier dry and unruly hair oil at SDM clearance $3 with $2 managers stickers...$1!

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Nothing big or exciting. Just an unusual act from a Wal-Mart employee. I am app impaired and don't plan on "fixing" it. I have a pic of my recently deceased dog on my iPhone that I wanted to print off to hang up. The employee just had me email the photo to her personal phone and then printed off 2 copies of it for me. When I asked her how much I owed her, she said " no cost, don't worry about it" I realize it would only be about 20 cents but it was just so kind of her that I felt it was worth a brag!
    Just call me Wolfie

Trading Score
    129 (100%)

Not amazing savings, but I am pleased!
    Stopped at my local Save On Foods on my lunch break and picked up the following:
    5 - Cases of Western Family assorted pop/soda water (12pk) $1.99 each = $9.95 (no coupon but a great price when you have a house full of teenagers!)
    1 - Bottle of Sweet Baby Rays BBQ sauce - $2.99 - $2.00cpn = $0.99
    1 - 2l Dairyland Lactose Free Milk - $4.99 - $1.00cpn = $3.99
    3 - Milk2Go Chocolate Milk on sale for $1.00 each = $3.00 - $2WUB3cpn = $1.00 for three (.33 each!)
    Bring on the heat, I've got the drinks covered!
    Remember, a kick in the bum is still a step forward

I've started a blog to stop talking to myself Join me on my journey....http://stretchingmypennies.blogspot.ca/

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

great shopping week for me (minus the empty scope shelves) 18 bars free ivory soap, $1 red rose tea, $.67 smart food, free grill ems, free barilla pasta, cheap king size sheets, $8 hammock, plus family wise celebrated 21st wedding anniversary with DH and my 17 year old niece was on live TV in Savannah Georgia doing an interview and singing a song for the Addams Family Musical she is in this weekend in Savannah. She was awesome!! all in all a great week!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Finally got free Oasis orange juice at Target. PM At No Frills for $2. - $2 register receipt = free!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

free corns! pm longos 10cents each, bag them in packs of 5, $.50 each bag, use $.50 off fruit/veggie coupon, FREE!!!

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cinpow View Post
    free corns! pm longos 10cents each, bag them in packs of 5, $.50 each bag, use $.50 off fruit/veggie coupon, FREE!!!
    I just d 11 @ frescho they questipn only pmi g 4 but let it go because its produce
    But sadly I uaed ally fruit veg coups
    Im gonna have to check out library printing
    avoncallingu and ticul like this.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    16 (100%)

Made money on Dove deodorant. $2.94 @ WM - $2 printable coupon - $1.50 CO51 = Money maker!!

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cinpow View Post
    nice score
    free corn taste even better than corn you pay for
    Last edited by Shwa Girl; Sat, Jul 26th, 2014 at 09:13 PM.
    avoncallingu and ticul like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Miniwheats with $5 gas card pins. Were $3.49, I'm guessing a store special. Then $1 off coupon. Got 2 boxes for net $5 overage. Wish I had shelf space. Would've got lots more

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Hit some garage sales and bought something from kijiji:

Kitchenaid digital timer, new in package - Regular anywhere up to $20, paid $1, new in package.
    Tree skirt - $1
    Minnie ears from disneyland - Sell for $22 there, paid 50c
    Zebra duct tape - Reg $5, paid 50c
    Volcom purse - 50c
    Whites/darks separator - selling on amazon uk for 9 pounds, which is about $17 CAD, paid 50c
    Wallet - free
    24-pack of Push Pops (lady bought them for halloween)($15 reg), Canucks official mug($20+), Belkin 6-outlet plug with USB ports ($20), box of mini glow sticks (?) and 2 strings of rope lights ($30) for $3!
    "Ornament hanger" that I'm going to repurpose into a funky metal tree topper for Christmas, worth at least $20, paid 50c.
    Spinner suitcase in carryon size - reg about $40, paid $3!

And the BEST thing I got today, or at least the most ridiculous deal, was a HAIR STYLIST'S CHAIR from Kijiji for $7! It works, it just had some ugly, terrible rips in the seat. No matter, I used some of that Zebra duct tape I got for 50c and taped over the middle of the seat, covering the issue. There's a strip of black on each side and then zebra right down the middle. It's not perfect, but it's pretty good. These things run for $200+!

My bf's sister is a hairdresser, and sometimes she'll do her family or friends' hair from home on her days off, so this is her birthday present from me. She's going to flip. How will I ever keep this secret until September??!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Chantel View Post
    Hit some garage sales and bought something from kijiji:

Kitchenaid digital timer, new in package - Regular anywhere up to $20, paid $1, new in package.
    Tree skirt - $1
    Minnie ears from disneyland - Sell for $22 there, paid 50c
    Zebra duct tape - Reg $5, paid 50c
    Volcom purse - 50c
    Whites/darks separator - selling on amazon uk for 9 pounds, which is about $17 CAD, paid 50c
    Wallet - free
    24-pack of Push Pops (lady bought them for halloween)($15 reg), Canucks official mug($20+), Belkin 6-outlet plug with USB ports ($20), box of mini glow sticks (?) and 2 strings of rope lights ($30) for $3!
    "Ornament hanger" that I'm going to repurpose into a funky metal tree topper for Christmas, worth at least $20, paid 50c.
    Spinner suitcase in carryon size - reg about $40, paid $3!

And the BEST thing I got today, or at least the most ridiculous deal, was a HAIR STYLIST'S CHAIR from Kijiji for $7! It works, it just had some ugly, terrible rips in the seat. No matter, I used some of that Zebra duct tape I got for 50c and taped over the middle of the seat, covering the issue. There's a strip of black on each side and then zebra right down the middle. It's not perfect, but it's pretty good. These things run for $200+!

My bf's sister is a hairdresser, and sometimes she'll do her family or friends' hair from home on her days off, so this is her birthday present from me. She's going to flip. How will I ever keep this secret until September??!
    Great deals you got there! You can also look into re-upholstering the chair. They can be done for a minimal cost
    avoncallingu, seylz_gurl and ticul like this.

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

pmd corn from Longos at Freshco paid 9c each WOW
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Thread Information