User Tag List

Page 270 of 1446 FirstFirst ... 170 220 260 268 269 270 271 272 280 320 370 770 1270 ... LastLast
Results 4,036 to 4,050 of 21684
Like Tree129495Likes

Thread: WHAT is YOUR best deal this week?????

  1. #4036
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Saskatchewan, Canada
    Posts
    2,534
    Likes Received
    6820
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)




    the best deal...in fact that WORST deal or more like 'rip-off drag'. I just spent $25 dollars on Lindt Calendars, which I always wanted to try but never had the money to spent as it is quite expensive like 12 bucks...opened first one...turns out, all it had was those mini lindor that I could have just gotten for waaay less

  2. #4037
    CaNewbie
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Hamilton, Ontario
    Posts
    35
    Likes Received
    68
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    Ohhh Im soooo sorry that happened to you. Things like this suck rotten eggs. LoL.

    I would definitely be contacting Lindt to let them know how disappointed you are and how you feel scammed.

    Over the years Ive written dozens of letters to companies to either praise or complain about their product and if you follow the correct procedure, I can almost guarantee the company will want to make you whole again by either reimbursing you the money spent (save that receipt) or in the way of coupons for free product.

    What a disappointment!

  3. #4038
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Saskatchewan, Canada
    Posts
    2,534
    Likes Received
    6820
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by BarbandWilly View Post
    Ohhh Im soooo sorry that happened to you. Things like this suck rotten eggs. LoL.

    I would definitely be contacting Lindt to let them know how disappointed you are and how you feel scammed.

    Over the years Ive written dozens of letters to companies to either praise or complain about their product and if you follow the correct procedure, I can almost guarantee the company will want to make you whole again by either reimbursing you the money spent (save that receipt) or in the way of coupons for free product.

    What a disappointment!
    ya what would I say? That you ripped me off HA..ya not sure what to say though

  4. #4039
    Mastermind Shwa Girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    23,787
    Likes Received
    39588
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Shwa Girl View Post
    a rinse and repeat brag
    Target
    Threshold memory foam pillow, reg. $29.99, sale $12
    used the 10% Black Friday coupon
    bought 2 pillows for less than the price of 1 original price pillow
    Just wanted to say if you want this deal, you may have to pick up the red phone at Target and ask them to check the back room for stock.

    The nice Tarjay lady had her scanner gun and even though the shelf was empty, the scanner gun showed 3 in stock in the back.

    Love using those Target red phones since, "An employee will be at this phone in 60 seconds." Sometimes 2 or 3 employees come running to help you.
    cath007, r0c0upons, ticul and 3 others like this.

  5. #4040
    Canadian Guru
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    like the name says
    Posts
    10,407
    Likes Received
    15273
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)




    I wouldn't use those words. If you feel strongly enough about it to write you should. Maybe say "I'm disappointed by the size of the chocolate. Considering the hefty pricetag, I was expecting a lot more..." or something like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arvilish View Post
    ya what would I say? That you ripped me off HA..ya not sure what to say though
    Angela273, cath007, ticul and 2 others like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

    Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

  6. #4041
    emg is offline
    emg
    Female
    Senior Canuck emg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    846
    Likes Received
    930
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)



    Got paid a dollar to take 5 Lavazza coffee home. With 3200 points, 4 dollar coupons and a 6.99 price at my RCSS .
    Thinking of opening an ING account use this number 35728975S1 and both of us get a $50!! dollar bonus.

  7. #4042
    Canadian Genius redhdlois's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    West Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    7,005
    Likes Received
    11041
    Trading Score
    368 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Arvilish View Post
    the best deal...in fact that WORST deal or more like 'rip-off drag'. I just spent $25 dollars on Lindt Calendars, which I always wanted to try but never had the money to spent as it is quite expensive like 12 bucks...opened first one...turns out, all it had was those mini lindor that I could have just gotten for waaay less
    Not all of the days are the mini balls......and I usually wait until a few days into December (if you can do that if they're not for gifts, etc) as they are drastically marked down.
    Angela273, cath007, ticul and 1 others like this.

  8. #4043
    Senior Canuck GatineauGirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    732
    Likes Received
    1920
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Shwa Girl View Post
    Just wanted to say if you want this deal, you may have to pick up the red phone at Target and ask them to check the back room for stock.

    The nice Tarjay lady had her scanner gun and even though the shelf was empty, the scanner gun showed 3 in stock in the back.

    Love using those Target red phones since, "An employee will be at this phone in 60 seconds." Sometimes 2 or 3 employees come running to help you.
    Wow....that's good to know! I'm going to have to try Target again. I gave up last time because I felt lost in the store; didn't know where to find anything. Thanks for sharing this!

  9. #4044
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Saskatchewan, Canada
    Posts
    2,534
    Likes Received
    6820
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)




    @torontogal12 of course I am joking; I would not complaint about it! HA
    @redhdlois there were two bears; my bro ate them

  10. #4045
    Smart Canuck knitting nurse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    London, Ontario
    Posts
    3,975
    Likes Received
    3192
    Trading Score
    455 (100%)




    SDM at 0600 am (on the way to work)
    (6) Oral B for Me Toothbrush $19.99 - (6) $20 Tear Pad coupons = FREE
    BUT HST $15.59
    Regular Points 1190
    Bonus Points 22610
    Total Points Earned Today 23800 = $30.00

  11. #4046
    Mastermind Anna Michele's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    SOUTHERN ONTARIO
    Posts
    23,371
    Likes Received
    31236
    Trading Score
    551 (100%)




    The box
    almond breeze pink sticker 50c - 50c free
    Glade wax melts $5 -$5 coupon
    Wax melt Refills $4 free wub melter
    15 double roll royale $4-$1 $3
    Last edited by Anna Michele; Sat, Dec 6th, 2014 at 11:21 PM.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

  12. #4047
    🌙✨ Candini's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,920
    Likes Received
    11692
    Trading Score
    189 (100%)




    Trying to use up Dec expirys fast! Today's shop...

    Neilson. 2L Organic Milk, FPC from expired milk. $5.88
    2 X Tylenol trial size, $3 tear pad (thanks @smartshopper888 for these in a trade) and thanks @juliejolie for bringing this deal to my attention!
    Free Oral B kids electric toothbrush at SDM, (thanks @ericaraina ) for tossing that in with a trade!
    Herbal essences various products at SDM $1 each
    Maxx scoop at food basics $5.99 - $3 coupon

  13. #4048
    CaNewbie
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    2
    Likes Received
    15
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)


    Price matched all bran cranberry with Kellogg's cereal at Walmart - $1 tearpad - checkout 51 $1.50 means cereal at less than 50 cents! Also u by Kotex up to 64 count price match at longos at 2.99 -75 cent manufacturer coupon - 1.50 at checkout 51! Not the best, but not too shabby either!

  14. #4049
    Mastermind Shwa Girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    23,787
    Likes Received
    39588
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)




    What's better than Black Friday?
    A discounted Black Friday deal of course.
    Tarjay
    600 thread count sheet set (worth about $59)
    Black Friday sale price = $35.00
    Today's price = $17.50

  15. #4050
    Mastermind Shwa Girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    23,787
    Likes Received
    39588
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)




    Part 2
    What's better than Black Friday?
    A discounted Black Friday deal of course.
    Tarjay
    4 piece fleece sheet set
    Regular $29.99
    Today's price = $9.99

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 3 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 3 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •