User Tag List

Page 301 of 1456 FirstFirst ... 201 251 291 299 300 301 302 303 311 351 401 801 1301 ... LastLast
Results 4,501 to 4,515 of 21828
Like Tree130177Likes

Thread: WHAT is YOUR best deal this week?????

  1. #4501
    Junior Canuck
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    558
    Likes Received
    1386
    Trading Score
    16 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by vw_girl View Post
    Great deal! Especially for a product I really like and would pay $5+ for. Was this Walmart?
    Thanks! And yes, it was Walmart. It was on their website yesterday showing stock information, but today it just says not available. Worth checking though! http://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/clear-fr.../6000102577624
    ROMEO, ssbean, ticul and 2 others like this.

  2. #4502
    Mastermind Shwa Girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    23,812
    Likes Received
    39640
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)




    Joe Fresh winter boots with Thinsulate insulation, white, reg. $59.00, clearance $19.94 (like Target prices)
    they also had men's hat/glove/scarf sets for $9.94, women's winter wear and gloves, children's winter wear on clearance
    Saw a coupon for $10 off $30 Joe Fresh children's winter outerwear (?)-- just glanced at it, so don't know the specific details

    Loblaws

    like this, but white
    Name:  $_35.JPG
Views: 516
Size:  12.9 KB
    Last edited by Shwa Girl; Fri, Feb 6th, 2015 at 02:39 PM.
    ROMEO, seylz_gurl, ssbean and 6 others like this.

  3. #4503
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    2,236
    Likes Received
    7953
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Shwa Girl View Post
    Joe Fresh winter boots with Thinsulate insulation, white, reg. $59.00, clearance $19.94 (like Target prices)
    they also had men's hat/glove/scarf sets for $9.94, women's winter wear and gloves, children's winter wear on clearance
    Saw a coupon for $10 off $30 Joe Fresh children's winter outerwear (?)-- just glanced at it, so don't know the specific details

    Loblaws

    like this, but white
    Name:  $_35.JPG
Views: 516
Size:  12.9 KB
    Great deal! I've been eyeing those for awhile but they're still 49.94 at all my local Zerhs/Superstores
    ROMEO, ssbean, Shwa Girl and 2 others like this.

  4. #4504
    Mastermind Shwa Girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    23,812
    Likes Received
    39640
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Lyssia510 View Post
    Great deal! I've been eyeing those for awhile but they're still 49.94 at all my local Zerhs/Superstores
    I was watching these. Last week they were $29.99. Hopefully your store will have another discount in the next week
    ROMEO, ticul and BumbleB like this.

  5. #4505
    Canadian Girl SunandMoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    BC
    Posts
    45,048
    Likes Received
    36311
    Trading Score
    39 (100%)




    I went to RCSS today and saw these T&T pineapple cakes on sale for $0.25/box expiry date is Feb 12. Regular price $2.69 So, I got 4 boxes. Inside are 8 individually wrapped "cake". Never tasted these before but can't resist the price either. Will try these tonight. Hope they're yummy

    Name:  pineapple cakes.jpg
Views: 508
Size:  13.4 KB

  6. #4506
    Smart Canuck frugal50's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,996
    Likes Received
    10225
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Vileda Gloves - $3.29 @ Metro

    SDM charges a whopping $5.99 for PC dishwashing gloves!!
    ROMEO, ssbean, ticul and 1 others like this.
    You can't change other people. You can only change yourself"
    - H. H. Getter

    when we change our attitude, we change our lives





  7. #4507
    Proud Target Enabler vw_girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Langley, BC
    Posts
    2,022
    Likes Received
    6415
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)




    I got the last 2 CLEAR at my Walmart! Scanned one in on my account and bf will scan one in on his and we have a money maker in our hands and a great product too!
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

  8. #4508
    Smart Canuck ClipClap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    BC
    Posts
    1,828
    Likes Received
    1876
    Trading Score
    82 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by SunandMoon View Post
    I went to RCSS today and saw these T&T pineapple cakes on sale for $0.25/box expiry date is Feb 12. Regular price $2.69 So, I got 4 boxes. Inside are 8 individually wrapped "cake". Never tasted these before but can't resist the price either. Will try these tonight. Hope they're yummy

    Name:  pineapple cakes.jpg
Views: 508
Size:  13.4 KB
    That's a great price! Lucky find! How do they taste?
    Angela273, ssbean, ticul and 3 others like this.

  9. #4509
    Junior Canuck
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    558
    Likes Received
    1386
    Trading Score
    16 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by vw_girl View Post
    I got the last 2 CLEAR at my Walmart! Scanned one in on my account and bf will scan one in on his and we have a money maker in our hands and a great product too!
    Awesome! So glad you found some. I'm actually excited to try this product to see if it works on my hair.
    Angela273, ssbean, ticul and 2 others like this.

  10. #4510
    Canadian Girl SunandMoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    BC
    Posts
    45,048
    Likes Received
    36311
    Trading Score
    39 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by ClipClap View Post
    That's a great price! Lucky find! How do they taste?
    I like the crumbly texture of the cake but don't like the pineapple filling sticking between my teeth lol
    ROMEO, Angela273, ClipClap and 3 others like this.

  11. #4511
    Proud Target Enabler vw_girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Langley, BC
    Posts
    2,022
    Likes Received
    6415
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by megansavingmoney View Post
    Awesome! So glad you found some. I'm actually excited to try this product to see if it works on my hair.
    I use their regular and dry scalp shampoo and it makes my hair really smooth and lay nicely even when I just wash and go and let air dry.
    Angela273, ssbean, ticul and 1 others like this.
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

  12. #4512
    CaNewbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    27
    Likes Received
    129
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    Quote Originally Posted by megansavingmoney View Post
    Thanks! And yes, it was Walmart. It was on their website yesterday showing stock information, but today it just says not available. Worth checking though! http://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/clear-fr.../6000102577624
    thanks for posting this!

    the shampoo was out at my Walmart but I was able to get the hair treatment mask (shelf label was $4 but scanned at $1), and checkout 51 approved my receipt!

    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 457
Size:  96.3 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by pdki; Sat, Feb 7th, 2015 at 03:26 PM.

  13. #4513
    Junior Canuck
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    558
    Likes Received
    1386
    Trading Score
    16 (100%)




    Nice find pcki! Good to know that masque is on sale and works with CO51!
    coupon girl, ssbean, ticul and 4 others like this.

  14. #4514
    Smart Canuck frugal50's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,996
    Likes Received
    10225
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    loblaws had the PC wet cat food for sale at .59 cents a tin.
    coupon girl, ssbean, ticul and 1 others like this.
    You can't change other people. You can only change yourself"
    - H. H. Getter

    when we change our attitude, we change our lives





  15. #4515
    CaToonie tictacoh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    256
    Likes Received
    1051
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    I received amazing SDM personalized coupons this week.

    $0.09 Life Brand facial tissue (used $0.50 off any Life Brand facial tissue personalized coupon)
    $0.49 Purex 1.42L (used $3.50 off any Purex detergent personalized coupon)
    $0.49 Gatorade Sport, 6 pk (used $4 off any Gatorade multipack personalized coupon)
    $1.30 Blue Menu Omega 3 eggs (used pay $1.30 for any eggs personalized coupon)
    FREE Always maxi pads (will use $3 off any maxi pads personalized coupon tomorrow for the Sunday/Mon sale)
    3 x $0.99 organic dark chocolate covered almonds, 150g (found in discount section, reg. price $3.79, expires Sept 30 2015)

    Name:  nativa.jpg
Views: 296
Size:  67.2 KB

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 3 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 3 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •