User Tag List

Page 40 of 1207 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 90 140 540 1040 ... LastLast
Results 586 to 600 of 18105
Like Tree112971Likes

Thread: WHAT is YOUR best deal this week?????

  1. #586
    Senior Canuck
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Beautiful BC!!
    Posts
    951
    Likes Received
    463
    Trading Score
    240 (100%)



    Sears Outlet again...this time round are coats, coats, coats that are the deals.....ie. ALL coats are $14.72(they bring out new stock everyday or as the boxes come in...it is not the old stock on the racks)!!!!!!!! I only got one and its a black Fen-nelli, above knee length Polar Line Northern Lights reg. $249.99 for $14.72+taxes! Oh, and a pair of black Born Atilla Riding boots reg. $294.99(sears.ca) for $50.00+taxes. Not as good as a pair of Clarks I got for $21.00 but still great for Born!...jumping and spinning with joy here!
    Last edited by kk008; Sun, Nov 3rd, 2013 at 02:48 PM.

  2. #587
    Mastermind Shwa Girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    22,897
    Likes Received
    37974
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by kk008 View Post
    SI only got one and its a black Fen-nelli, above knee length Polar Line Northern Lights reg. $249.99 for $14.72+taxes!
    That's crazy awesome!
    kk008 and MillieH like this.

  3. #588
    Senior Canuck Judyhill's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Summerside, PEI
    Posts
    790
    Likes Received
    951
    Trading Score
    62 (100%)



    Quote Originally Posted by FreeIsMyFavourite View Post
    How much were they before coupon? Is this regular price?
    I don't know if they are something they are going to normally carry. I was in the day before and asked how much they were and they could not find them on file. The cashier asked someone on phone if she could just put the .99 non tax grocery sticker on it for me for now til they found out. When I went over the next day they all had that sticker.

    I think the company must send them those maybe as samples or something. A couple of other times I seen the 4 packs of Majesta there with that same sticker on them. The store does not normally carry them and that would explain why they were not on file.

  4. #589
    CaToonie azevedo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    284
    Likes Received
    1135
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    The Good Bad and Ugly

    Was in Windsor for the weekend

    Good: At target Got a T shirt $24.00 and change for $3.60, when went to scan it was comiing up at $8 and change, told cashier had it scaned by an associate on the floor and real price was 3 and change due to clearance'

    Bad: stayed at "comfort inn" $110.00 the room not worth that price

    Ugly: Rooms in the bottom floor some guys there doing drugs

    Frank
    Shwa Girl, ticul and MillieH like this.

  5. #590
    Mastermind Shwa Girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    22,897
    Likes Received
    37974
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by azevedo View Post
    Bad: stayed at "comfort inn" $110.00 the room not worth that price

    Ugly: Rooms in the bottom floor some guys there doing drugs

    Frank
    Doesn't hurt to let head office know that you did not have a pleasant stay at the hotel. Who knows, they may do something to make you happy
    ticul, MillieH and azevedo like this.

  6. #591
    I love to Trade elayjosh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Thornhill (GTA) Ontario
    Posts
    9,570
    Likes Received
    1991
    Trading Score
    565 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Shwa Girl View Post
    Loblaws Hallowe'en money maker
    90 pack Hallowe'en chocolate minis = $1.94
    PLUS $10 coupons inside
    YMMV
    wow they were marked down to 8.97 at my loblaws
    Shwa Girl and torontogal12 like this.


    Open a Tangerine (ING DIRECT) Account with $100 & use my Orange Key 22115175S1 we will both get $50.00


  7. #592
    Mastermind Shwa Girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    22,897
    Likes Received
    37974
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by elayjosh View Post
    wow they were marked down to 8.97 at my loblaws
    It was not advertised. Just was randomly in the store a saw a crowd.
    The mini bags of chips were $0.94 for small box and $1.94 for the big box.

    Check each day and they should go down. They need the shelf space for "Christmas/Holiday" stuff, I think.
    ticul likes this.

  8. #593
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    2,880
    Likes Received
    15702
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)




    I was at Walmart Fri morning and the sign above the Kinder surprise Advent calendars said $2.50 each so I picked up 2. At the checkout they rang in over $10.00 each so I pointed to the sign which was visible from the checkout and asked for SCOP. I ended up getting one for 2.50 and one for free, so$1.25 each for really nice Advent calendars-they quickly went over and changed the price sign. I think they were just rushing to get the Xmas stuff out after Halloween and didn't change the price before they restocked the shelf

  9. #594
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Toronto, ON
    Posts
    2,623
    Likes Received
    4949
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Shwa Girl View Post
    It was not advertised. Just was randomly in the store a saw a crowd.
    The mini bags of chips were $0.94 for small box and $1.94 for the big box.

    Check each day and they should go down. They need the shelf space for "Christmas/Holiday" stuff, I think.
    The HAlloween Chips (box of 24) were marked down to $0.79 at Loblaws in Toronto
    WHATT, You aren't doing Swagbucks? http://swagbucks.com/refer/acosta22

    TRADE:
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/members/acosta/
    FT TONS OF NEW COUPONS JUST UPDATED

  10. #595
    Senior Canuck
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    St. Thomas, Ontario
    Posts
    703
    Likes Received
    342
    Trading Score
    55 (100%)



    Quote Originally Posted by acosta View Post
    the halloween chips (box of 24) were marked down to $0.79 at loblaws in toronto
    wowsers!
    ticul likes this.

  11. #596
    Dumbledore's Army padfoot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Hogwarts
    Posts
    616
    Likes Received
    743
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)



    Went to my local sdm store after school today, and decided to pick up some two-day specials but this:

    x2 Twistos $1.99 ea - $1 coupon ea = $0.99 ea!

    The coupons came from a cereal box that my friend gave me
    "Expecto Patronum!" - Harry Potter

  12. #597
    Junior Canuck DMS54's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Burnaby, B.C.
    Posts
    591
    Likes Received
    1078
    Trading Score
    155 (100%)



    Quote Originally Posted by kk008 View Post
    Sears Outlet again...this time round are coats, coats, coats that are the deals.....ie. ALL coats are $14.72(they bring out new stock everyday or as the boxes come in...it is not the old stock on the racks)!!!!!!!! I only got one and its a black Fen-nelli, above knee length Polar Line Northern Lights reg. $249.99 for $14.72+taxes! Oh, and a pair of black Born Atilla Riding boots reg. $294.99(sears.ca) for $50.00+taxes. Not as good as a pair of Clarks I got for $21.00 but still great for Born!...jumping and spinning with joy here!
    I got a couple of jackets at Sears outlet too - Columbia jackets - regular $199 for $14.72!! I was so excited - the cashier told me some lady had bought 17 jackets! I'm happy with my 2!
    kk008, Shwa Girl, ticul and 4 others like this.

  13. #598
    Smart Canuck sdddmd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    NB
    Posts
    4,336
    Likes Received
    4654
    Trading Score
    240 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by padfoot View Post
    Went to my local sdm store after school today, and decided to pick up some two-day specials but this:

    x2 Twistos $1.99 ea - $1 coupon ea = $0.99 ea!

    The coupons came from a cereal box that my friend gave me
    I just love those Twistos! My favourite is the Asiago Cheese variety

  14. #599
    Senior Canuck
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Beautiful BC!!
    Posts
    951
    Likes Received
    463
    Trading Score
    240 (100%)



    Isn't it just crazy?......good for you....I hope they bring more coats out....not that I need more but for that price!
    Quote Originally Posted by DMS54 View Post
    I got a couple of jackets at Sears outlet too - Columbia jackets - regular $199 for $14.72!! I was so excited - the cashier told me some lady had bought 17 jackets! I'm happy with my 2!
    ticul likes this.

  15. #600
    Junior Canuck DMS54's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Burnaby, B.C.
    Posts
    591
    Likes Received
    1078
    Trading Score
    155 (100%)



    Quote Originally Posted by kk008 View Post
    Isn't it just crazy?......good for you....I hope they bring more coats out....not that I need more but for that price!
    I know - I can't resist for that price either - I checked this morning but the racks were empty!

Page 40 of 1207 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 90 140 540 1040 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 8 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 8 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •