User Tag List

Page 415 of 1439 FirstFirst ... 315 365 405 413 414 415 416 417 425 465 515 915 1415 ... LastLast
Results 6,211 to 6,225 of 21575
Like Tree129074Likes

Thread: WHAT is YOUR best deal this week?????

  1. #6211
    Canadian Genius Tweets77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    N.W. Ontario
    Posts
    7,739
    Likes Received
    9869
    Trading Score
    169 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by lizzie bargain View Post
    Bought 5 teaspoons at the local thrift shop for a total of 50 cents. Plus since it was Wed an extra 15% off for those over 55. Don't know about your house but we can never have too many teaspoons!
    I am not quite sure why, but they go missing in my house!

  2. #6212
    Canadian Genius Tweets77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    N.W. Ontario
    Posts
    7,739
    Likes Received
    9869
    Trading Score
    169 (100%)




    I used my General Mills fpcs on Friday ....so a bunch of cereal and muesli for free!!

  3. #6213
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Saskatchewan, Canada
    Posts
    2,534
    Likes Received
    6820
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)




    Yesterday I used about $55 worth of coupons in three different stores! My mom was with me so it was fun. Dad loved it!

    LD:
    • Got almay lip balm thingy using $3 coupon. My best friend wanted the lipsticks so I bought it for her using coupons and going to gift her those!
    • Bunch of Cashmere and used $1 peelies attached to them
    • I got 3x Viva for $2.49 using those $2 coupon so had to pay 70 cents each since you cannot PM and use coupons at the same time
    • Pure life tea for evil bro $4 for 2 and used $1 off coupon so $1 each
    • Other stuff that mom got for super expensive and no coupons for those lol



    RCSS:
    • 2x General Mill bars. They had everything but I knew this is the only thing my family would like. Now my bro wanted me to get more of those Nature Valley with chocolate and peanuts yum yum! Damn you coupons
    • Tropicana lemonade $5.39 minus $2 coupon wub 2
    • $2 off wub 6-pack pepsico and Doritos [so end up paying $2.49 for both]
    • $2 wub 2 Vickies (2 for $5 so end up paying 1.50 for both]
    • Revlon files $2.49x2 minus $5 wub 2
    • Other foods for tummy [without using coupons]


    EDIT: I was surprised that I used $55 coupons. It seems so high but then just as money adds up, the coupons also added up!
    Last edited by Arvilish; Sat, Aug 1st, 2015 at 02:35 PM.

  4. #6214
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    3,625
    Likes Received
    7552
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Ontario corn on the cob .15ea and five alive $1.

  5. #6215
    University Couponer
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Thorold/ Tottenham
    Age
    25
    Posts
    2,422
    Likes Received
    9568
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)




    A few offers I've taken advantage of within the past few days...

    FreshCo Pickering
    Dove Body Wash: $2.99 - $2.00 (Mailed to my step-mother) = $0.99
    First purchase on NEW Scene Visa, Again: 2,000 Scene points FREE!

    Your Ind. Grocier Beaverton
    Chex Cinnamon Cereal: *2 FPC (General Mills Free Fridays)

    RCSS Ajax
    A strange, but welcomed coupon...
    Axe White Label Antiperspirant: $4.98 - $2.00 (Mailed coupon & sample) = $2.98
    Klondike Cones: $2.98 - $2.00 WUB New Dry Spray Antiperspirant (Dove, Degree, Axe) = $0.98
    Found that new coupon while at Your Ind. Grocier in Beaverton, kinda glad I got the cereal there instead of in town

    Shopper's Harwood & Bayly
    Royale Facial Tissue: $0.69 * 3 ($2.34 Tax) - $1.00 * 3 = $0.66 MADE; Had to buy a choco bar to make sure they didn't reduce the value of the coupons, so the total was $0.68 (Should've gotten another box and paid $0.11 after tax to get 4 boxes!!)
    Last edited by johnb56789; Sat, Aug 1st, 2015 at 09:19 PM. Reason: More Deals

  6. #6216
    Senior Canuck
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    GTA
    Posts
    983
    Likes Received
    1982
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Arvilish View Post
    Yesterday I used about $55 worth of coupons in three different stores! My mom was with me so it was fun. Dad loved it!

    LD:
    • Got almay lip balm thingy using $3 coupon. My best friend wanted the lipsticks so I bought it for her using coupons and going to gift her those!
    • Bunch of Cashmere and used $1 peelies attached to them
    • I got 3x Viva for $2.49 using those $2 coupon so had to pay 70 cents each since you cannot PM and use coupons at the same time
    • Pure life tea for evil bro $4 for 2 and used $1 off coupon so $1 each
    • Other stuff that mom got for super expensive and no coupons for those lol



    RCSS:
    • 2x General Mill bars. They had everything but I knew this is the only thing my family would like. Now my bro wanted me to get more of those Nature Valley with chocolate and peanuts yum yum! Damn you coupons
    • Tropicana lemonade $5.39 minus $2 coupon wub 2
    • $2 off wub 6-pack pepsico and Doritos [so end up paying $2.49 for both]
    • $2 wub 2 Vickies (2 for $5 so end up paying 1.50 for both]
    • Revlon files $2.49x2 minus $5 wub 2
    • Other foods for tummy [without using coupons]


    EDIT: I was surprised that I used $55 coupons. It seems so high but then just as money adds up, the coupons also added up!
    Great couponing. @Arvilish , the Tropicana lemonade is $1.99 at Food Basics. I price matched 2 at RCSS and used the $2 coupon so I paid $.99 each plus taxes.

  7. #6217
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Saskatchewan, Canada
    Posts
    2,534
    Likes Received
    6820
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by JasmineTea View Post
    Great couponing. @Arvilish, the Tropicana lemonade is $1.99 at Food Basics. I price matched 2 at RCSS and used the $2 coupon so I paid $.99 each plus taxes.
    Ah wow! No Food Basics in Saskatoon We drink this like water lol

  8. #6218
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    2,236
    Likes Received
    7953
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)




    Shoppers

    Dove body wash 3.99-2.00 coupon from mail out-1.99
    Lindor bag of chocolate balls reg 7.99 on price freeze for 2.09

    Talize

    2 pairs of work jeans for dh -3.99 each
    3 skirts for dd for school -2 were 3.99 and one was 3.49(so glad she's willing to shop at thrift/second hand stores now, makes clothing her in the brands she wants so much cheaper).
    And this adorable Kate Spade mini bag for 9.99(doesn't fit much but it was way too cute to leave behind)

  9. #6219
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    3,625
    Likes Received
    7552
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Bistro Express buy 2 for $2 ea less $1 off coupons from Uncle Ben's tubs.
    Last edited by seylz_gurl; Sun, Aug 2nd, 2015 at 04:33 PM.

  10. #6220
    Mastermind Anna Michele's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    SOUTHERN ONTARIO
    Posts
    23,361
    Likes Received
    31216
    Trading Score
    551 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by seylz_gurl View Post
    Bistro Express free buy 2 for $2 less $1 off coupons from Uncle Ben's tubs.
    Where is this sale?

    Sent from my SM-G730W8 using Tapatalk
    ROMEO, avoncallingu, ticul and 3 others like this.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

  11. #6221
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    3,625
    Likes Received
    7552
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    ^Bistro Express on sale at SDM, corrected $1 ea after cpn.
    Last edited by seylz_gurl; Sun, Aug 2nd, 2015 at 04:36 PM.
    ROMEO, avoncallingu, ticul and 4 others like this.

  12. #6222
    Mastermind Shwa Girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    23,764
    Likes Received
    39531
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)




    Nate Berkus for Target decorative box reg. $24.99, Brands Gone Wild clearance price $1.99, 92% savings (wanted this when it was in Target and finally got 2!)

    Name:  bc9dcff1a4a090e915ecd61968118242.jpg
Views: 327
Size:  3.4 KB
    Post it mini cube, $0.49/400

    Name:  0987173001330029672.jpg
Views: 336
Size:  23.0 KB
    Sharpie mini markers, $0.49/single pack

    Name:  91yLhenCXyL._SY355_.jpg
Views: 419
Size:  25.5 KB

    Dollar Spot mint green paper clips $0.49/100 clips

    Name:  60a74a33d930e06a4063652f95be4797.jpg
Views: 343
Size:  11.0 KB


    Avery coloured/patterned plastic labels, $0.49/5 pack

    Name:  1024885818.jpg
Views: 354
Size:  11.8 KB

    Dr. Seuss bookmark, $0.49/5 pack -- they change picture when you move them

    Name:  41Up2H1u8xL._AA160_.jpg
Views: 311
Size:  4.2 KB

    then, when I went to pay, they put everything in a free reusable shopping bag (like Target did at Christmas time)

    Brands Gone Wild, Oshawa
    Last edited by Shwa Girl; Sun, Aug 2nd, 2015 at 08:19 PM.

  13. #6223
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Oshawa
    Posts
    350
    Likes Received
    1282
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)






    My haul from today

    Total Retail value of $236.05
    Total OOP $16.34
    Total Savings $219.71 or 93% *happy dance*

    5 Glade Wax Melt Warmers (retail in store for $15.26):
    5 @ $10 each = $56.50 after tax
    less 5 x $6 off coupons
    less 5 x $6 Snap rebates
    = $3.50 Profit
    **** Tried to PM Walmart.ca for $8.97 and they wouldn't allow it (policy change no longer allow you to price match any website including walmart.ca) so they felt bad for me and gave me them for $10 each after I threatened to walk away

    8 Glade Wax Melt Refills (retail in store for $4.58):
    8 @ 4.58 each = $41.40 after tax
    less 8 x $2 off coupons
    = $25.40 OOP
    ****Again tried to PM Walmart.ca for 3.47 and they wouldn't allow it...so mad

    Ombrelle Sunscreen (retail in store for 17.99 to 19.99):
    5 @ 7.98 each (2 had 30% off stickers) = $39.68 after tax
    less 5 x $3 off coupons
    less 5 x $2 Checkout51
    less 5 x $2 Zweet
    less 5 x $2.5 Snap
    = $7.82 Profit

    Trident White (moment of weakness....My hubby loves this stuff)
    1 @ $2.00 = $2.26 after tax
    (deal of the week at RCSS)

    Total OOP $16.34. Could have been so much sweeter if it wasn't for Walmart's random policy change

  14. #6224
    I love to Trade elayjosh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Thornhill (GTA) Ontario
    Posts
    9,600
    Likes Received
    1993
    Trading Score
    565 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by missmaggs View Post


    My haul from today

    Total Retail value of $236.05
    Total OOP $16.34
    Total Savings $219.71 or 93% *happy dance*

    5 Glade Wax Melt Warmers (retail in store for $15.26):
    5 @ $10 each = $56.50 after tax
    less 5 x $6 off coupons
    less 5 x $6 Snap rebates
    = $3.50 Profit
    **** Tried to PM Walmart.ca for $8.97 and they wouldn't allow it (policy change no longer allow you to price match any website including walmart.ca) so they felt bad for me and gave me them for $10 each after I threatened to walk away

    8 Glade Wax Melt Refills (retail in store for $4.58):
    8 @ 4.58 each = $41.40 after tax
    less 8 x $2 off coupons
    = $25.40 OOP
    ****Again tried to PM Walmart.ca for 3.47 and they wouldn't allow it...so mad

    Ombrelle Sunscreen (retail in store for 17.99 to 19.99):
    5 @ 7.98 each (2 had 30% off stickers) = $39.68 after tax
    less 5 x $3 off coupons
    less 5 x $2 Checkout51
    less 5 x $2 Zweet
    less 5 x $2.5 Snap
    = $7.82 Profit

    Trident White (moment of weakness....My hubby loves this stuff)
    1 @ $2.00 = $2.26 after tax
    (deal of the week at RCSS)

    Total OOP $16.34. Could have been so much sweeter if it wasn't for Walmart's random policy change
    did you snap go though for the sunscreen i am still waiting on mine from yesterday morning
    ticul, dededi and Davetherave like this.


    Open a Tangerine (ING DIRECT) Account with $100 & use my Orange Key 22115175S1 we will both get $50.00


  15. #6225
    Mastermind Shwa Girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    23,764
    Likes Received
    39531
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)




    We were out of almonds. We use them a lot. Costco wanted $19.99 for theirs.
    Loblaws, produce department, President's Choice almonds, reg. $4.99/245 g, clearance $2.99, exp. Jan 2016.
    Bought 7 packages (in the freezer) = $20.93
    PC Plus points = 20000 or $20.00
    Out of pocket = $0.93

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 5 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 5 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •