User Tag List

Page 577 of 1417 FirstFirst ... 77 477 527 567 575 576 577 578 579 587 627 677 1077 ... LastLast
Results 8,641 to 8,655 of 21248
Like Tree127273Likes

Thread: WHAT is YOUR best deal this week?????

  1. #8641
    Smart Canuck Purdee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    4,178
    Likes Received
    9611
    Trading Score
    123 (100%)




    my deal is not as good as for those out east but for those in the west who wants to know:
    RCSS schneiders country natural sliced meat $3.98, i got some using $2.50 coupon and buy 3 get free ready crisp coupon. Plus i got personal 600 points for every $4 spent on maple leaf bacon.

  2. #8642
    Canadian Genius cinpow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Markham
    Posts
    5,172
    Likes Received
    9358
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Name:  IMG_20160409_174633.jpg
Views: 586
Size:  89.5 KBName:  IMG_20160409_174708.jpg
Views: 561
Size:  53.2 KB

    OMG, Walmart keep putting out chocolate for $.50! LOL.
    Last edited by cinpow; Sun, Apr 10th, 2016 at 12:05 AM.

  3. #8643
    CaToonie
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    BC
    Posts
    278
    Likes Received
    666
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)



    At Save on Foods, there's an offer from Coupgon $1 off for Dr. Oetker Mug Cake and it was sold at $1.39. So I got 3 and paid only $1.17. If you want to do this deal, it is good for 4 more days according to Coupgon app.

    Our Real Canadian Super Store is doing layout change. I don't really know why, but I found an island with a sign which says "Christie Oreo Cookies 99cents" in front of a space that was covered. So I checked the same item on the isle and it was $1.88 limit 4. As I wasn't quite sure if I can have more than 4 even though the sign didn't indicate, I went through self check out and I could buy more than 4 at 99 cents. I have a personal offer for Christie cookies, 400 points WUS $2, so I received 400 points for every 2 packages.

  4. #8644
    Canadian Guru
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Estevan, SK
    Posts
    17,440
    Likes Received
    38692
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by agarla View Post
    At Save on Foods, there's an offer from Coupgon $1 off for Dr. Oetker Mug Cake and it was sold at $1.39. So I got 3 and paid only $1.17. If you want to do this deal, it is good for 4 more days according to Coupgon app.

    Our Real Canadian Super Store is doing layout change. I don't really know why, but I found an island with a sign which says "Christie Oreo Cookies 99cents" in front of a space that was covered. So I checked the same item on the isle and it was $1.88 limit 4. As I wasn't quite sure if I can have more than 4 even though the sign didn't indicate, I went through self check out and I could buy more than 4 at 99 cents. I have a personal offer for Christie cookies, 400 points WUS $2, so I received 400 points for every 2 packages.
    Is this the Coupgon Inc app?

    edit: I deleted this app a while ago because the CO-OP app was updated to include both of their types of electronic coupons, so I didn't need both apps anymore.
    Last edited by Angela273; Sun, Apr 10th, 2016 at 12:39 AM.
    ROMEO, sweetmomma, ticul and 5 others like this.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

  5. #8645
    CaToonie
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    BC
    Posts
    278
    Likes Received
    666
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)



    Quote Originally Posted by Angela273 View Post
    Is this the Coupgon Inc app?

    edit: I deleted this app a while ago because the CO-OP app was updated to include both of their types of electronic coupons, so I didn't need both apps anymore.
    Yes.
    My Orange key is 24496925S1

    Drop referral code:q6n0i https://www.earnwithdrop.com/


  6. #8646
    Canadian Guru
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    10,082
    Likes Received
    25504
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by lotsasavings View Post
    At RCSS:

    6 x Scrubbing Bubbles @ $3.00 - 6 x $3.00 (insert coupon) = tax @ $2.34

    Instore offer of 500 PC Plus points for each = 6 x 500 = $3.00 value

    Personal offer of 400 PC Plus points for every $2.00 = 3,600 = $3.60 value

    Personal offer of 10,000 PC Plus points for every $100.00 = 10% savings = $1.80 savings on 6 x Scrubbing Bubbles

    Paid tax of $2.34
    Earned points values of $3.00 + $3.60 + $1.80 = $8.40
    $2.34 - $8.40 = $6.06 earned to take 6 x Scrubbing Bubbles out of the store!
    Checkout51 is giving $3.00 on scrubbing bubbles don't forget to upload your receipt and claim it

  7. #8647
    University Couponer
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Thorold/ Tottenham
    Age
    24
    Posts
    2,400
    Likes Received
    9459
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)




    Okay, so I had to go to Pen to drop some money into the bank and I dropped into Zehrs as I always do, I don't regret that I bought more stuff...

    Zehrs (Pen)
    In store Unsliced Bread: $1.79 - 50%(Short Date; 13th) = $0.90
    Bananas (1lb approx): $0.72 - $0.25(Zweet)
    Schnider's Bologna (3): $5.97 ($1.99/each)
    Maple Leaf Stuffed Chicken: $7.99 - $7.99 WUB3 Schniders - 1,000PC Points = -$1.00 + COUPON BOOKLET

    So, I'm finally in on the Maple Leaf Coupon Booklet Craze sweeping Smartcanucks!!, Now I just have to wait for the right sales when I go back to doing my families grocery shopping for the summer

  8. #8648
    Junior Canuck
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    BC
    Posts
    491
    Likes Received
    1476
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)



    Scop at Walmart (it's like pulling teeth at wm, rcss is definitely better at scop)

    750ml live clean baby wash
    2 x 2pk playtex sippy cups (straw and spout)

    Plus got back $5 co51 for playtex


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #8649
    Frosh Canuck
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    379
    Likes Received
    1535
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Went on a shopping adventure in Oshawa today...my teens are all very happy right now as I am with some of the deals!

    1. Canadian Tire for the $1 light bulb deal (online inventory showed almost 6000 in stock). Result: nada, sold out yesterday :-(

    2. Athletic Locker warehouse sale - picked up 1 workout shirt, 1 RPZN t-shirt, 1 RPZN boardshorts, 2 PWDR Room bandeaus and 2 packs of Fila performance socks. $50 for all (the boardshorts alone are reg $45)

    3. Brandz Gone Wild - 2 Roxy sweatshirts and 1 Roxy sweatpants. $9.99 each. $30 w/tax for all

    4. Giant Tiger - with no luck at CT for light bulbs, thought I'd give the GT ones a chance. While I was there, what did I see...Maple Leaf Bacon $2.79 and the Maple Leaf Ham $3.97! Picked up 2 Bacon, 1 Ham, grabbed a Ready Crisp pack (stickers torn off but luckily I had one free ready crisp coupon left.

    ML Bacon $2.79-2.50 = $0.29 x 2 ! ML Ham $3.97-2.50 = $1.47! Ready Crisp = Free! A19 Light bulb $4.99-3 = $1.99

    @Shwa_Girl ... Brandz gone Wild closes April 30th but they are moving to a new TBD location
    Last edited by ReallySC; Sun, Apr 10th, 2016 at 04:43 PM.

  10. #8650
    Junior Canuck
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    524
    Likes Received
    1157
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)




    At SDM - 9.99 (clearance) for Always Discreet Underwear - FPC & 4.00 CO51
    At SDM - 1.99 (clearance) for Always Discreet Pads - Used 2.00 off & 2.00 CO51 TOTAL Score!
    (I have a heavy period so these are great for the night. And I made money so yeah!!)

  11. #8651
    Mastermind Shwa Girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    23,676
    Likes Received
    39397
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by ReallySC View Post
    Went on a shopping adventure in Oshawa today...my teens are all very happy right now as I am with some of the deals!

    1. Canadian Tire for the $1 light bulb deal (online inventory showed almost 6000 in stock). Result: nada, sold out yesterday :-(

    2. Athletic Locker warehouse sale - picked up 1 workout shirt, 1 RPZN t-shirt, 1 RPZN boardshorts, 2 PWDR Room bandeaus and 2 packs of Fila performance socks. $50 for all (the boardshorts alone are reg $45)

    3. Brandz Gone Wild - 2 Roxy sweatshirts and 1 Roxy sweatpants. $9.99 each. $30 w/tax for all

    4. Giant Tiger - with no luck at CT for light bulbs, thought I'd give the GT ones a chance. While I was there, what did I see...Maple Leaf Bacon $2.79 and the Maple Leaf Ham $3.97! Picked up 2 Bacon, 1 Ham, grabbed a Ready Crisp pack (stickers torn off but luckily I had one free ready crisp coupon left.

    ML Bacon $2.79-2.50 = $0.29 x 2 ! ML Ham $3.97-2.50 = $1.47! Ready Crisp = Free! A19 Light bulb $4.99-3 = $1.99

    @Shwa_Girl ... Brandz gone Wild closes April 30th but they are moving to a new TBD location
    congrats on your shop

    predicting Brands Gone Wild will relocate on First Avenue, between Ritson and Simcoe

    Lowes shop
    light bulbs, reg. $7.98, sale $5.98-$5 coupon=$0.98 for 2 bulbs or $0.50 each (better than Dollarama)
    4 x 4 ceramic tiles, reg. $0.75 , clearance $0.06 each
    there were 3 cases
    want to do this pattern
    Name:  tiles-layed-at-angles.jpg
Views: 295
Size:  15.5 KB
    Last edited by Shwa Girl; Sun, Apr 10th, 2016 at 06:11 PM.

  12. #8652
    CaLoonie Kayle Dawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Ottawa, ON
    Age
    35
    Posts
    170
    Likes Received
    353
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)



    Got a 3 ring 2" five star binder for $5 at Walmart, regular price over $20


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Want to get 4 free plates of food from Chef's Plate? Your first 4 plates are free when you sign up under my referral link and you can cancel at any time!

    Looking to earn gift cards and more by just searching and doing surveys? Sign up for Swagbucks today!

  13. #8653
    Canadian Guru
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    like the name says
    Posts
    10,407
    Likes Received
    15273
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)




    My SDM redemption

    Royale paper towels $4.99 - $1 printable
    Reactine - $3 printable
    Chocolate
    Hair dye
    Some baking stuff
    Assorted juices
    Some fresh meat and vegetables
    Turbo tax

    Subtotal $100.14 (14 cents over!!)

    Did $100 redemption and paid only $10 in tax. Then got back $3 in checkout 51. Nothing was terribly overpriced, only overpaid about $6 compared to other stores, but it was a bonus redemption anyway and it was all FREE

    Still have enough for a full redemption and saved my budget this week
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

    Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

  14. #8654
    Smart Canuck Linda Evans's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Stoney Creek
    Posts
    1,676
    Likes Received
    4629
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)




    last minute shop at value village tonight.... the friends & family event 7pm-9pm 50% off clothes,accesories , bed & bath.
    got 2 t-shirts, 2 prs jogging pants, baseball hat & 6 coasters for $19-

    i almost skipped this b/c the weather was HORRID....

  15. #8655
    KAZ2Y5 Chantel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Age
    29
    Posts
    4,545
    Likes Received
    3203
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)




    Garage sale season is back again got:
    -3 strings of multicolor LED Christmas lights for $1 (I'm allowed to keep collecting until I blow a breaker. But thankfully since LEDs use next to no electricity, I can get a couple hundred strings going before that happens!)
    -True North Smoker for $4 (sells for $135 at Home Depot!)
    -2 French White corningware 2.3 L (one oval-ish and one round) for 75c each! They came with plastic lids for storage. More on this at the end!
    -Starbucks 2 tbsp scoop for 50c (You know how often I need 2 tbsp of something in a recipe? CONSTANTLY)
    -2 traditional handled French Onion Soup bowls for 10c each, and one two-handled one from a brand I can't remember the name of but is just a beautiful little piece for 50c.
    -A set of 6 square serving bowls in a metal tray for $2. This will be perfect for Christmas to put out the pickles and dips!

    All of the serveware and bowls I got are white, as I am currently obsessed with white everything for the kitchen. I think it just looks so clean all together and even if they're all mismatched, your table will still look nice because of the consistent color.


    And perhaps my best deal, a container of Barkeeper's Friend from Canadian Tire. It's $2, and the corningware I got had those black lines on the bottom from years of use, like this http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-sbRbd_in5b.../s1600/037.JPG

    I went to trusty Pinterest and found out about Barkeeper's Friend from there, and gave it a try. IT WORKS SO WELL. THEY'RE GONE. I had to go at it about 3 times each container so I knew where I was missing spots, but HOLY COW. They sparkle like new. I even tried it on my mom's really old, beat up corningware that had baked on nasties from 40 years of use, and it looks like it came right out of the store today. I also tried it on a frying pan I burnt two years ago trying to sear a roast and it looks brand new too!

    http://www.corningware411.com/2013/1...h-skillet.html Here's a link to the blog post I found online that convinced me to try the product, so you can see before-and-afters!

    This is the most exciting thing for me! I can now buy old ugly stuff from garage sales for even LESS money because it's ugly and know I can go home and make it look new again!
    Last edited by Chantel; Mon, Apr 11th, 2016 at 02:17 AM.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 5 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 5 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •