User Tag List

Page 646 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 146 546 596 636 644 645 646 647 648 656 696 746 1146 ... LastLast
Results 9,676 to 9,690 of 20020
Like Tree121254Likes

Thread: WHAT is YOUR best deal this week?????

  1. #9676
    Canadian Genius redhdlois's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    West Vancouver, BC
    Posts
    6,981
    Likes Received
    10975
    Trading Score
    368 (100%)




    Whole Foods brag !

    My current favourite body butter by Andalou Naturals reg $20 on sale for 50% off = $10 - $2 coupon = $8
    Natalka, ROMEO, sweetmomma and 7 others like this.

  2. #9677
    Smart Canuck Linda Evans's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Stoney Creek
    Posts
    1,629
    Likes Received
    4526
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)




    went to the annual beach road yard sale (hamilton) I really wanted to walk the entire street but after 2 hours the heat was so intense & my feet were killing me.

    so i found a mens bulova watch for $2- (hopefully it will work with a new battery)
    an electric shaver for $5- new in package.
    A toronto blue jays jacket $5-
    Cute pr of mukluk winter boots $5-
    avon roll on perfume $1-
    2 mens t-shirts new in pkage $4-
    ;-)
    Natalka, ROMEO, dagney and 7 others like this.

  3. #9678
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Vancouver Island
    Posts
    3,512
    Likes Received
    2778
    Trading Score
    162 (100%)




    50% off higher end cheeses

    London Drugs:

    2x 50 pk Sunlight Powercore 4 in 1 $10.99 ea
    minus 2x$2.00
    minus $5.00 LDextras birthday bonus
    minus 2x$6 checkout51 = $1 for 100 loads laundry
    Zoombucks are back: Please consider using my link to sign up again: https://zoombucks.com/?ref=IIHO0L

  4. #9679
    CaToonie
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    271
    Likes Received
    642
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)



    I cashed in on the RCSS PC points offer for Tostitos - just in time for camping vacation.
    Value of over $60....my net cost was $27.40
    10 bags of Tostitos/Ruffles
    10 salsa/dips
    $20 in coupons ($2 off dip wub chips), 18,000 points
    The per unit price worked out to $1.37 each. For me, that's an awesome stock up price.
    Natalka, ROMEO, Tweets77 and 10 others like this.
    Check out Swagbucks if you haven't already!
    Swagbucks - swagbucks.com/refer/nonprofitjfo


  5. #9680
    🌙✨ Candini's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    5,920
    Likes Received
    11692
    Trading Score
    189 (100%)




    SDM (different location)

    More Stayfree (2) 99c each after coupon (I`m having surgery again soon so these help greatly!)

    Rub A535 Lavender Night Time Balm, Reg 14.49, Clearance $6, Had $2 Peelie Attached - Excited to try this

    Chips Ahoy Cookies (Dulch de leche? Pardon my french :| ) $1.50 Clearance

    PC Organic Animal Crackers, $1.49 (Had Manager sticker)

    Skor Bars 4 Pack , $2.49 (Manager sticker)


  6. #9681
    CaLoonie
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    127
    Likes Received
    184
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)



    Quote Originally Posted by Candini View Post
    SDM (different location)

    More Stayfree (2) 99c each after coupon (I`m having surgery again soon so these help greatly!)

    Rub A535 Lavender Night Time Balm, Reg 14.49, Clearance $6, Had $2 Peelie Attached - Excited to try this

    Chips Ahoy Cookies (Dulch de leche? Pardon my french :| ) $1.50 Clearance

    PC Organic Animal Crackers, $1.49 (Had Manager sticker)

    Skor Bars 4 Pack , $2.49 (Manager sticker)
    There is 2.50 back on checkout 51 for the lavender a535 as well!
    Thumpersmom, ROMEO, dagney and 8 others like this.

  7. #9682
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Surrey, B.C
    Age
    33
    Posts
    2,475
    Likes Received
    439
    Trading Score
    125 (100%)




    how much are the chip bags n dips at rcss??? ddid u pm /?

    Quote Originally Posted by nonprofitjen View Post
    I cashed in on the RCSS PC points offer for Tostitos - just in time for camping vacation.
    Value of over $60....my net cost was $27.40
    10 bags of Tostitos/Ruffles
    10 salsa/dips
    $20 in coupons ($2 off dip wub chips), 18,000 points
    The per unit price worked out to $1.37 each. For me, that's an awesome stock up price.
    ROMEO, ticul, toronto166 and 2 others like this.

  8. #9683
    Canadian Genius
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    9,039
    Likes Received
    22629
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by ishyx0x View Post
    how much are the chip bags n dips at rcss??? ddid u pm /?
    I did mine at NO FRILLS got 4 bags of chips and 4 jars of the cheese dips used $8.00 in coupons.

    Cost of chips were $2.77 each so a total of $11.08
    4 dips $3.77 each total was$15.08-8.00=7.08
    Total points was 6000
    Total cost is 18.16-6.00=12.16
    Works out to be $1.52 each +taxes
    Last edited by flemeth; Mon, Jul 11th, 2016 at 03:42 PM.
    ROMEO, ticul, ishyx0x and 5 others like this.

  9. #9684
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Oshawa
    Posts
    350
    Likes Received
    1282
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Quote Originally Posted by johnb56789 View Post
    Finally starting on the process of ditching my mobile phone carrier to save some money!!

    My current provider is Virgin Mobile with a plan that has been grandfathered I think over three phones by now, it was...
    $39/ Month ($44.07/Month W/ Tax)
    - 300 Canada Minutes
    - 300 MB Data
    - Unlimited International Text
    - Unlimited Mins after 5pm and to 'mypeeps'
    - Calling Features

    Moving to Public Mobile that's now on the Telus network...
    $90/ 90 days - $6 Autopay credit = $84/ 90 days ($94.92/ 90 days W/Tax)
    - Unlimited Province Mins
    - 1 GB Data for 90 days (333MB/ month)
    - Unlimited Canada Text
    - Calling Features
    It works out to be ONLY $31.64/month, and I am trying the service out for my family,
    so once they join, I'll be getting the Refer-A-Friend discount from them joining...

    $90/ 90 days - $6 Autopay credit - $12 Refer-A-Friend (4 people @ $1/person/month) =
    $72/ 90 days ($81.36/ 90 days W/Tax) = $27.12/month

    And within only one year of being with them, I'll start to ALSO get Loyalty discount of
    $3/ 90 days too!!!! and another $3/ 90 days for each year after that
    Lemme know how their network is. I will move my mom on this plan. She pays 45 a month and never uses her phone as she recently retired

    Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
    ROMEO, ticul, toronto166 and 1 others like this.

  10. #9685
    Smart Canuck Linda Evans's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Stoney Creek
    Posts
    1,629
    Likes Received
    4526
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)




    at walmart...aveno shampoo $5.99 minus my $5- off coupon, black diamond cheese slices $2.99 minus $1- off coupon. & $1- off colgate toothpaste. coupon was for 3oz..the tube i got was 87ml...i have no idea what the diff is & neither did the cashier, so she gave it to me.

    ;-)

  11. #9686
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Vancouver Island
    Posts
    3,512
    Likes Received
    2778
    Trading Score
    162 (100%)




    @Lindaevans

    Think it might have been a US coupon as toothpaste in the states come in ounce measurements.
    Last edited by momof3heathens; Mon, Jul 11th, 2016 at 07:52 PM.
    ticul and Linda Evans like this.
    Zoombucks are back: Please consider using my link to sign up again: https://zoombucks.com/?ref=IIHO0L

  12. #9687
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Vancouver Island
    Posts
    3,512
    Likes Received
    2778
    Trading Score
    162 (100%)




    .....
    Last edited by momof3heathens; Mon, Jul 11th, 2016 at 07:51 PM. Reason: double post
    dededi likes this.
    Zoombucks are back: Please consider using my link to sign up again: https://zoombucks.com/?ref=IIHO0L

  13. #9688
    University Couponer
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Thorold/ Tottenham
    Age
    23
    Posts
    2,299
    Likes Received
    9041
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)




    Finally got out to PM'ing at WalMart North Oshawa thanks to @missmaggs for the advice...

    Campbell's Cream of Mushroom Soup (3): $5.22 - PM(Sobey's; $3.72 OFF) = $1.50
    Granny Smith Apples (0.330kg): $1.21 - PM(FB; $0.28 OFF) = $0.93
    Romaine Lettuce (2): $1.98 - PM(Dutchies; $1.78 OFF) = $0.20
    Green Onion (3): $2.31 - PM(Food Depot Supermarket; $1.31 OFF) = $1.00/3
    Red Delicious Apples (0.810kg): $3.34 - PM(Grant's; $1.75 OFF) = $1.59
    Cabbage (1.200kg): $2.03 - PM(Centra; $0.73 OFF) = $1.30

    Got $16.09 worth of groceries for a mere $6.51!!!
    A Savings of 60%, great deal especially on the lettuce!

    And I was able to convince my mom to let me go there for
    all of our shopping until I go back to school in September

  14. #9689
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Oshawa
    Posts
    350
    Likes Received
    1282
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    Quote Originally Posted by johnb56789 View Post
    Finally got out to PM'ing at WalMart North Oshawa thanks to @missmaggs for the advice...

    Campbell's Cream of Mushroom Soup (3): $5.22 - PM(Sobey's; $3.72 OFF) = $1.50
    Granny Smith Apples (0.330kg): $1.21 - PM(FB; $0.28 OFF) = $0.93
    Romaine Lettuce (2): $1.98 - PM(Dutchies; $1.78 OFF) = $0.20
    Green Onion (3): $2.31 - PM(Food Depot Supermarket; $1.31 OFF) = $1.00/3
    Red Delicious Apples (0.810kg): $3.34 - PM(Grant's; $1.75 OFF) = $1.59
    Cabbage (1.200kg): $2.03 - PM(Centra; $0.73 OFF) = $1.30

    Got $16.09 worth of groceries for a mere $6.51!!!
    A Savings of 60%, great deal especially on the lettuce!

    And I was able to convince my mom to let me go there for
    all of our shopping until I go back to school in September
    So glad it worked out for you There are some cashiers you need to avoid but generally speaking if you ask for a csm they know their stuff and it helps the policy is posted on the board in customer service. Limit of 6 for each UPC if you're getting something at a killer deal I just go pay, unload in the car and go for round 2. Been buying my retired parents groceries for a little over a month and have been tracking the savings and it's huge!!!

    Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
    ticul, fernhout5 and toronto166 like this.

  15. #9690
    Smart Canuck Linda Evans's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Stoney Creek
    Posts
    1,629
    Likes Received
    4526
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by momof3heathens View Post
    @Lindaevans

    Think it might have been a US coupon as toothpaste in the states come in ounce measurements.
    can i use U.S. coupons in canada? i just quickly printed it at the library.

    (oh what a silly question)!
    Last edited by Linda Evans; Mon, Jul 11th, 2016 at 10:37 PM.
    sweetmomma likes this.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 6 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 6 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •