User Tag List

Page 699 of 1471 FirstFirst ... 199 599 649 689 697 698 699 700 701 709 749 799 1199 ... LastLast
Results 10,471 to 10,485 of 22060
Like Tree131238Likes

Thread: WHAT is YOUR best deal this week?????

  1. #10471
    Canadian Guru
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    North of Toronto
    Posts
    11,383
    Likes Received
    49573
    Trading Score
    53 (100%)




    5 x Farmers market meat pies for $2.33 each after sale price and reduced sticker.

    Ribs on for .99LB and 200 PC PTS per $. Sent my man up to stock the freezer!

  2. #10472
    University Couponer
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Thorold/ Tottenham
    Age
    25
    Posts
    2,447
    Likes Received
    9705
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)




    A Brag about something everyone these days wants to save money on... Our Cell Phone Plans!!

    Public Mobile:
    90 day plan: Unlimited Province Talk, Unlimited International Texting and 12GB OF DATA for a mere $105/90 days OR $35/MONTH!!!

    An offer they have going on until November 20th, already with them and decided to upgrade my plan from...
    90 day plan: Unlimited Province Talk, Unlimited International Texting and 6GB of Data for the same price..

    An the nice thing is that since I have changed to this plan, until I leave or change it again, IT STAYS AS MY PLAN.
    Just had to change to it within the promotional period is all and my plan is renewing this week anyways

  3. #10473
    I <3 SmartCanucks. Momof3girlies's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    2,223
    Likes Received
    3902
    Trading Score
    58 (100%)




    @ Walmart ; (2) Lipton teas ($2,77 each), used the buy one get one free coupon + my 10% discount = $2.23 =)

  4. #10474
    CaNewbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    78
    Likes Received
    291
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    Quote Originally Posted by frugal50 View Post
    Red river cereal 2.99 and gloves 1.49 at metro
    What kind of gloves?

    Sent from my XT1563 using Tapatalk

  5. #10475
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    3,739
    Likes Received
    3639
    Trading Score
    218 (100%)




    At WM, PMed Marche Kim Phat and paid $ 0.19 per package of 8x93 ml Danone drinkable yogurt. Reg.$5.99, this week special$1.69, used $3 WUB 2 printable from Danone site.
    http://flyers.smartcanucks.ca/canada...tober-20-to-26
    Last edited by innaor; Tue, Oct 25th, 2016 at 05:57 PM.

  6. #10476
    🌙✨ Candini's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5,920
    Likes Received
    11692
    Trading Score
    189 (100%)




    Bought myself a heated blanket for $40 at costco.

    Don`t even care about the price. I feel like the Queen wrapped up like a burrito in my bed now.

  7. #10477
    Smart Canuck knitting nurse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    London, Ontario
    Posts
    3,975
    Likes Received
    3192
    Trading Score
    455 (100%)




    RCSS - October 25
    (8) Oxi Clean Stain Remover $3.98
    - (8) $2.50 Insert coupon
    = $1.48 each
    Name:  IMG_1282.JPG
Views: 349
Size:  407.9 KB

  8. #10478
    Smart Canuck knitting nurse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    London, Ontario
    Posts
    3,975
    Likes Received
    3192
    Trading Score
    455 (100%)




    Not a coupon brag, but...
    My washer broke today with my bed sheets in a full tub of water...
    By using Google and YouTube I was able to diagnose the issue.
    For $50.82 I was able to purchase the lid switch assembly I needed...or I hoped I needed...
    Following YouTube I was able to replace the switch and actually fix my washer.
    YES
    Feeling so proud

  9. #10479
    Smart Canuck Purdee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    4,325
    Likes Received
    10163
    Trading Score
    123 (100%)




    @knitting nurse
    it's the best feeling isn't it?! being able to figure out the problem and fix it yourself. Way to go!!

  10. #10480
    Canadian Guru avoncallingu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    SouthCentral Ontario
    Posts
    12,621
    Likes Received
    27338
    Trading Score
    184 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Candini View Post
    Bought myself a heated blanket for $40 at costco

    Don`t even care about the price. I feel like the Queen wrapped up like a burrito in my bed now.
    Heated blanket - $40
    Feeling like a queen- priceless!!!!

    Good for you, Candini!

  11. #10481
    Mastermind Natalka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    SK
    Posts
    118,045
    Likes Received
    147797
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by knitting nurse View Post
    Not a coupon brag, but...
    My washer broke today with my bed sheets in a full tub of water...
    By using Google and YouTube I was able to diagnose the issue.
    For $50.82 I was able to purchase the lid switch assembly I needed...or I hoped I needed...
    Following YouTube I was able to replace the switch and actually fix my washer.
    YES
    Feeling so proud
    You are a STAR!

  12. #10482
    CaLoonie korianca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    134
    Likes Received
    390
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    Quote Originally Posted by innaor View Post
    At WM, PMed Marche Kim Phat and paid $ 0.19 per package of 8x93 ml Danone drinkable yogurt. Reg.$5.99, this week special$1.69, used $3 WUB 2 printable from Danone site.
    http://flyers.smartcanucks.ca/canada...tober-20-to-26
    I can't make the screenshot with the product and the day.... Somebody came help me please.

    Sent from my HUAWEI SCL-L04 using Tapatalk

  13. #10483
    Junior Canuck
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    440
    Likes Received
    451
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    Quote Originally Posted by johnb56789 View Post
    A Brag about something everyone these days wants to save money on... Our Cell Phone Plans!!

    Public Mobile:
    90 day plan: Unlimited Province Talk, Unlimited International Texting and 12GB OF DATA for a mere $105/90 days OR $35/MONTH!!!

    An offer they have going on until November 20th, already with them and decided to upgrade my plan from...
    90 day plan: Unlimited Province Talk, Unlimited International Texting and 6GB of Data for the same price..

    An the nice thing is that since I have changed to this plan, until I leave or change it again, IT STAYS AS MY PLAN.
    Just had to change to it within the promotional period is all and my plan is renewing this week anyways
    Amazing! I'm looking for a new cell provider. Have you used their service outside of major cities? I need coverage in muskoka which is why I have stuck with Rogers for so long. I see public mobiles coverage map shows muskoka coverage but wondering on quality. Thanks!
    Newfiescreech, barbis9 and ticul like this.

  14. #10484
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    3,863
    Likes Received
    7599
    Trading Score
    199 (100%)




    You are fabulous!!! Awesome job. I believe now that you can fix anything!

    Quote Originally Posted by knitting nurse View Post
    Not a coupon brag, but...
    My washer broke today with my bed sheets in a full tub of water...
    By using Google and YouTube I was able to diagnose the issue.
    For $50.82 I was able to purchase the lid switch assembly I needed...or I hoped I needed...
    Following YouTube I was able to replace the switch and actually fix my washer.
    YES
    Feeling so proud

  15. #10485
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Ottawa
    Posts
    2,553
    Likes Received
    7673
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Candini View Post
    Bought myself a heated blanket for $40 at costco.

    Don`t even care about the price. I feel like the Queen wrapped up like a burrito in my bed now.
    Great deal! I've been buying the mattress heated covers for years now, and I don't know what I did before!! It has 2 controls one for my side and one for my husbands, I put it on 10-15 minutes before I go to bed, then turn it off. My favourite part of the day hahaha!! my parents had one and they kept going on about it, I used to think it was for old people, boy was I wrong!!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 9 users browsing this thread. (1 members and 8 guests)

  1. paylessgetmore

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •