User Tag List

Page 836 of 1456 FirstFirst ... 336 736 786 826 834 835 836 837 838 846 886 936 1336 ... LastLast
Results 12,526 to 12,540 of 21836
Like Tree130232Likes

Thread: WHAT is YOUR best deal this week?????

  1. #12526
    no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Scarlem
    Posts
    40,749
    Likes Received
    69173
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)




    welllll...a girl does need to have her emergency stash of chocolate at the ready for those days that call for it, so I bought 5 Brookside bars today at WM for my DD. At @ just $1.00 each. ( they are chocolate with mango and coconut )

    Oh yes and scored 2 of those WM reduced produce bags ( each $1.00 ) this time they were both filled right up with beautiful Gala apples. ( no visible bruises ) Originally I was going to PM the Gala's for .88/lb. from the Skyland flyer but these were so much cheaper.
    Last edited by walkonby; Sun, Sep 17th, 2017 at 07:32 PM.
    ROMEO, Silk, Tweets77 and 15 others like this.






  2. #12527
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    4,936
    Likes Received
    11410
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)




    The Loblaws @ Heartland Mall, Mississauga has Potting soil on clearance for $1.99. Normally I don't consider this a really low price, however, it's for the premium brand, Pro-Mix. They had 2 varieties:

    Premium Potting 9 months duration for fertilization (Reg $6-$7)
    https://www.homedepot.ca/en/home/p.p...000733916.html
    and
    Organic Premium Vegetable & Herb (Reg $6-$7)
    https://www.homedepot.ca/en/home/p.v...000733914.html

    Purchased a few for growing herbs & cat grass in-doors during the winter, and re-potting a few plants to bring them in for the winter.

  3. #12528
    Smart Canuck MillieH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Niagara Region
    Posts
    4,749
    Likes Received
    7416
    Trading Score
    167 (100%)




    Yes there was a huge display at the front of the store to the ice cream area..
    Quote Originally Posted by johnb56789 View Post
    Did they have a lot left there??? My mom loves her Purex and at that price I'm sure she'd appreciate some!
    ROMEO, Tweets77, barbis9 and 4 others like this.
    Be sure to click like and post a brag if you get the deal.. It makes my day!!! Flattery may just get you more deals

    Be sure to double check your flyer, points and cashback offers~ YMMV

  4. #12529
    University Couponer
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Thorold/ Tottenham
    Age
    25
    Posts
    2,430
    Likes Received
    9600
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)




    Another Tuesday, Another set of deals to add to the food bank donation/ "parental support fund"...

    RCSS:
    Finish Detergent (21pk): $8.98 - PM(Metro; $0.99 OFF) = $9.03 - MIR($9.03) - $2 CO51 = -$2.00
    Finish Detergent (50pk): $12.98 - $1.00 SIF = $13.54 - MIR($14.67) - $2 CO51 = -$3.13
    Air Wick Pure: $5.99 - PM(Metro; $0.50 OFF) = $6.20 - MIR($6.20) - $2 CO51 = -$2.00
    PC Blue Menu Pasta (11): $18.59 - SALE($7.81 OFF) + 3,000PC(Bonus offer) + 5,500PC(In-store) = $2.28/11 (UNTIL TOMORROW; VERY LIMITED STOCK!!!!!)
    Red Delicious Apples (0.760kg): $2.84 - PM(FC; $1.18 OFF) = $1.66
    PC Cranberry Cocktail (3.78L): $3.98 SCAN'D $4.48 = $3.98 - SCOP'd($3.98) = $0.00

    Also got my Student discount in the form of 4,320 Bonus PC Pts (=$4.32)
    Used $40 in points to pay for the ISOOP and will get back $29.90 in MIR
    FOOP = -$7.51

    Zehrs:
    Special K Granola: $5.99 - SALE($2 OFF) - 10%($0.40) - $2.00(Websaver) = $1.59
    Special K Protein (3): $17.97 - SALE($6 OFF) - 10%($1.20) - 3 FPCs($11.97) + 4,500PC(Per $15 Kellogg's) = -$5.70/3
    Oral B Toothbrushes (20): $30.00 - SALE($10 OFF) - 10%($2.00) = $20.34 - $20.00(10 @ $2 WUB2) = $0.34

    FOOP = -$3.66

  5. #12530
    Canadian Guru
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    11,121
    Likes Received
    27541
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)




    $0.33 Zabihab Halal chicken Weiner's after coupon and PM and coupon

  6. #12531
    University Couponer
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Thorold/ Tottenham
    Age
    25
    Posts
    2,430
    Likes Received
    9600
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)




    What was suppose to be a quick run into Zehrs to redeem the coupons I got from trade from @ritavelveeta turned into a run around St.Catharines to try to find the cereal...

    Zehrs Geneva:
    Special K Protein (22): $131.78 - SALE($30.00 OFF) - FPCs($101.78) + 27,000PC(Per $15 Kelloggs) = -$27.00

    Walmart Geneva:
    Special K Protein (3): $14.91 - FPCs($14.91) = $0.00

    All for the Community Cares Donation for September, If all works out with next weeks shop, I'm looking at...
    SCRATCH THAT, ANOTHER OFFER HAS COME UP!!
    Retail of donation: $409.88
    Final cost of donation: -$42.56
    % SAVED = 110.38

    New "what I'm looking at"
    Retail of donation: $484.58
    Final cost of donation: -$40.01
    % SAVED = 108.26

    Thanks to Sobeys!!!!!!!

    Barilla Pronto Pasta (30): $74.70 - SALE($45.00 OFF) - 10%($2.97) - $22.50(30 @ $0.75) - Bonus AM(=$1.68) = $2.55/30
    Last edited by johnb56789; Thu, Sep 21st, 2017 at 08:55 AM.

  7. #12532
    Smart Canuck Valerey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    2,581
    Likes Received
    2696
    Trading Score
    200 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by johnb56789 View Post
    What was suppose to be a quick run into Zehrs to redeem the coupons I got from trade from @ritavelveeta turned into a run around St.Catharines to try to find the cereal...

    Zehrs Geneva:
    Special K Protein (22): $131.78 - SALE($30.00 OFF) - FPCs($101.78) + 27,000PC(Per $15 Kelloggs) = -$27.00

    Walmart Geneva:
    Special K Protein (3): $14.91 - FPCs($14.91) = $0.00

    All for the Community Cares Donation for September, If all works out with next weeks shop, I'm looking at...

    Retail of donation: $409.88
    Final cost of donation: -$42.56
    % SAVED = 110.38
    You've got this mastered

    Way to go! Feels good to help others!

  8. #12533
    Smart Canuck Linda Evans's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Stoney Creek
    Posts
    1,693
    Likes Received
    4667
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)




    Got my metro raincheck for scotties $3.99 for a 6pk...redeemed the $5- visa card for 2. ;-)

  9. #12534
    Canadian Guru
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Estevan, SK
    Posts
    17,694
    Likes Received
    40218
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)




    I went to NF again tonight to take advantage of these deals.
    8x $1.97 Nutrigrain bars - 50c peelers + 400pts wub$2 + 4,500pts wub$15. It worked out to $0.56 per box after points value The granola bars have best by dates of January, 2018. Worked out to 7c a bar
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

  10. #12535
    CaToonie
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    238
    Likes Received
    478
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)



    Quote Originally Posted by Angela273 View Post
    I went to NF again tonight to take advantage of these deals.
    8x $1.97 Nutrigrain bars - 50c peelers + 400pts wub$2 + 4,500pts wub$15. It worked out to $0.56 per box after points value The granola bars have best by dates of January, 2018. Worked out to 7c a bar
    Nice deal, congratulations. I am assuming that the 4500 points offer was a personal one, and the 400 points/2 was in-store?
    Angela273, barbis9 and macw1960 like this.

  11. #12536
    Canadian Guru
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Estevan, SK
    Posts
    17,694
    Likes Received
    40218
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by blythwood View Post
    Nice deal, congratulations. I am assuming that the 4500 points offer was a personal one, and the 400 points/2 was in-store?
    400pts wub$2 was a personal points offer
    4,500pts wub$15 was the Kellogg's offer that a lot of people had.
    Yesterday was the only day that the two offers overlapped on my account.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

  12. #12537
    no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Scarlem
    Posts
    40,749
    Likes Received
    69173
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)




    Just a small battle I won today at Food Basics.

    Pkg of Prime skinless boneless chicken breast fillets was marked 40% off, but no price on it anywhere.
    No price on the rack where they were either.
    Other pkgs there were identical and all priced at $7.99 ( all weighing just slightly under a pound each )

    I wanted to double check the price though, the meat guy nearby says " those are $10.00 "
    so I ask him why when I show him the 12 other pkgs there that are all $7.99 each?

    He repeats " that one is $10.00 " then insinuates I am getting angry with him...pfft!
    Angry? Me? ha ha silly man.....
    I dismiss him....and look for the manager.
    Manager compared them and had no issue giving me 40% off of $7.99
    The Quesadilla I made when I returned home using some of this chicken tasted extra sweet!

  13. #12538
    Mastermind Shwa Girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    23,813
    Likes Received
    39642
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    Just a small battle I won today at Food Basics.

    Pkg of Prime skinless boneless chicken breast fillets was marked 40% off, but no price on it anywhere.
    No price on the rack where they were either.
    Other pkgs there were identical and all priced at $7.99 ( all weighing just slightly under a pound each )

    I wanted to double check the price though, the meat guy nearby says " those are $10.00 "
    so I ask him why when I show him the 12 other pkgs there that are all $7.99 each?

    He repeats " that one is $10.00 " then insinuates I am getting angry with him...pfft!
    Angry? Me? ha ha silly man.....
    I dismiss him....and look for the manager.
    Manager compared them and had no issue giving me 40% off of $7.99
    The Quesadilla I made when I returned home using some of this chicken tasted extra sweet!
    wtg
    the meat guy--> he did not know he was dealing with a Smart Canuck

  14. #12539
    🌙✨ Candini's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,920
    Likes Received
    11692
    Trading Score
    189 (100%)




    Rona

    Metallic spray paint x 2
    Glossy white spray paint x 1 ( Rona brand)

    All regular $7.49, Marked down to 3.75, Down to 1.87

    $6.XX for all 3.


    Now if only the weather would cooperate so I could work on some projects outside.
    barbis9, GoJays, macw1960 and 4 others like this.


  15. #12540
    Smart Canuck Linda Evans's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Stoney Creek
    Posts
    1,693
    Likes Received
    4667
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)




    a few items i found at a discount store... this skin serum for $4.99 https://poshmark.com/listing/Nia-Gol...12f820fb028c80
    it comes in a re-usable pump which dispenses just the right amount. ;-)

    & this supplament called "L-Tryptophan" for $1.99 for 120 capsules. expiry 6/2019
    http://novanutritions.com/nova-nutri...0-tablets.html

    i take when i cant sleep at night & it also calms you (supposedly)

    barbis9, macw1960, MillieH and 1 others like this.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 8 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 8 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •