User Tag List

Page 879 of 1471 FirstFirst ... 379 779 829 869 877 878 879 880 881 889 929 979 1379 ... LastLast
Results 13,171 to 13,185 of 22060
Like Tree131238Likes

Thread: WHAT is YOUR best deal this week?????

  1. #13171
    Smart Canuck Linda Evans's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Stoney Creek
    Posts
    1,699
    Likes Received
    4677
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)




    Sears....all sleep/underwear is 60% off. i got 2 bras reg $16.99 on sale for $6.50.

    the selection is pretty slim. (eastgate mall)

  2. #13172
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    NotFarEnoughNorth
    Posts
    4,270
    Likes Received
    11530
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)




    I wanted to use up some of the coupons that will expire after today so I just made a short store ru

    Sobeys

    6 x Cavendish Farms Oven Crisps 2.49 each -1.00 wub2 -1.50 each co51 (.49 each)
    1 x Chapman Premium Ice Cream $4.49 -4.00 (from the mail out they do every year) (.49 each)

    RCSS

    2 x Jif Peanut Butter 3.98 -1.00 (I got the only two that had coupons on them) -1.50 CO51 (.1.48 each) (would of pm Metro for 3.49 but I don't have a cell phone and no local paper at my house this week)
    1x Wonder wrap 4.19 -FPC (0.00)
    1 x Wonder Bread 2.48 -FPC (0.00)

    No Frills

    2 x French's Ketchup 2.97 -.50 -.75 co51 (1.72 each)

    Harvey's (lunch)

    Friday I got a email from them with a link for a coupon for a regular pop with the purchase of their original burger (exp Jan 4)
    So I got the hamburger with the pop for I believe it was 6.47 -5.00 (Ultimate Dining Card) found inside select cases of Molson Canadian Products (1.47)

    Walmart

    4 x IAMS 75g Perfect Portiions FPC (0.00)

    I have to go out to take back a set of wiper blades to Canadian Tire so I plan on stopping at RCSS again and extend a rain check that is about to expire so I also plan to pm No Frills, Black Diamond Cheese slices 1.97 -.75, if they have extremely long exp ill get 4 if not ill get 2 (lucky while I was at No Frills yesterday I grabbed one of their flyers for home)
    Last edited by Thatdone; Sun, Dec 31st, 2017 at 11:01 AM.

  3. #13173
    Smart Canuck lilo0003's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    4,967
    Likes Received
    19311
    Trading Score
    68 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Thatdone View Post
    I wanted to use up some of the coupons that will expire after today so I just made a short store ru

    Sobeys

    6 x Cavendish Farms Oven Crisps 2.49 each -1.00 wub2 -1.50 each co51 (.49 each)
    1 x Chapman Premium Ice Cream $4.49 -4.00 (from the mail out they do every year) (.49 each)

    RCSS

    2 x Jif Peanut Butter 3.98 -1.00 (I got the only two that had coupons on them) -1.50 CO51 (.1.48 each) (would of pm Metro for 3.49 but I don't have a cell phone and no local paper at my house this week)
    1x Wonder wrap 4.19 -FPC (0.00)
    1 x Wonder Bread 2.48 -FPC (0.00)

    No Frills

    2 x French's Ketchup 2.97 -.50 -.75 co51 (1.72 each)

    Harvey's (lunch)

    Friday I got a email from them with a link for a coupon for a regular pop with the purchase of their original burger (exp Jan 4)
    So I got the hamburger with the pop for I believe it was 6.47 -5.00 (Ultimate Dining Card) found inside select cases of Molson Canadian Products (1.47)

    Walmart

    4 x IAMS 75g Perfect Portiions FPC (0.00)

    I have to go out to take back a set of wiper blades to Canadian Tire so I plan on stopping at RCSS again and extend a rain check that is about to expire so I also plan to pm No Frills, Black Diamond Cheese slices 1.97 -.75, if they have extremely long exp ill get 4 if not ill get 2 (lucky while I was at No Frills yesterday I grabbed one of their flyers for home)
    You were smart to get the JIF at RCSS. The Metro was the smaller jar so you got a better deal.
    sweetmomma, macw1960 and Thatdone like this.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

  4. #13174
    Smart Canuck JadeAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    1,441
    Likes Received
    1690
    Trading Score
    39 (100%)




    Coke Zero 2L Bottles From No Frills for $1 and Giant Tiger for $0.97 cents

    Total Number of Bottles in Photo is 55






    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  5. #13175
    Canadian Guru
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    ON
    Posts
    14,121
    Likes Received
    11115
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by JadeAngel View Post
    Coke Zero 2L Bottles From No Frills for $1 and Giant Tiger for $0.97 cents

    Total Number of Bottles in Photo is 55






    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Love the b&w photos. Did you use coupons on them too?

    Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
    JadeAngel and macw1960 like this.
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

    Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

    http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink



  6. #13176
    Smart Canuck JadeAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    1,441
    Likes Received
    1690
    Trading Score
    39 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by sweetmomma View Post
    Love the b&w photos. Did you use coupons on them too?

    Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
    No coupons used. Just the on sale price as stated in the flyers.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    sweetmomma and macw1960 like this.

  7. #13177
    Canadian Guru
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    11,250
    Likes Received
    27803
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)




    I was not suppose to leave the house today but while going through some coupons that is going to exp today I came across some of the Pedigree Dog Food FPC that I traded for and at the time I was suppose to but these to donate so I was not going to let them go to waste I had 6 and it's limit 1 per customer so I went and talk to the CSM at FreshCo and she was aware that I will be donating the in there Food Bin well I was surprised that she also let the Taxes be on the Value of the coupons at Frescho I always had to pay the taxes no matter what the coupon says and since these did not have a max amount she ok the full $9.03 on each bags so I was over the moon.

    Also got for my self 500ml Sour Cream for $1.50 and I used the .50 coupons ,I only bought 2 tubs since the exp is Feb12/18.
    Next stop was Giant tiger the had all their Christmas stuff On sale so got do e of the glade candles 3 in a place for $4.47 + taxes it was worth my time and me walking in the cold

  8. #13178
    Mastermind cath007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    QC
    Posts
    27,179
    Likes Received
    41141
    Trading Score
    40 (98%)




    IGA: 2 last packs of famillial stuffed chicken sandwichs @10$ minus 50% off=5,00$
    -10 lbs of white patatoes bag @2,49$
    -Big tub of Philadelphia cream cheese @2,99$
    Maxi:Chapmans frozen yogurt @3,88$ minus 4,00$ coupon=FREE
    Last edited by cath007; Sun, Dec 31st, 2017 at 02:57 PM.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

  9. #13179
    Mastermind Natalka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    SK
    Posts
    118,045
    Likes Received
    147797
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)




    @JadeAngel great you got the pop you wanted. My husband only found tons of zero on all the shelves when he went looking for real Coke, which was sold out.
    JadeAngel, sweetmomma and macw1960 like this.

  10. #13180
    Canadian Guru macw1960's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    12,702
    Likes Received
    23281
    Trading Score
    321 (100%)




    5 bags of Temptations for the kitties free thanks to a contest win from KelJo.





    No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever forgotten...Aesop

  11. #13181
    Mastermind cath007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    QC
    Posts
    27,179
    Likes Received
    41141
    Trading Score
    40 (98%)




    Maxi: Used my 3 last coupons of Whiskas Temptations Cat Treats FPC'S 3,43$X3 minus FPC'S=FREE
    Used more agropur 5$ coupons to get free cheeses for the New Year
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

  12. #13182
    Mastermind cath007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    QC
    Posts
    27,179
    Likes Received
    41141
    Trading Score
    40 (98%)





    I love to read yours brags!!!! Wish you a 2018 fulled with good coupons,good price matching and awesome savings!!!!
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

  13. #13183
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    4,932
    Likes Received
    6416
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    I always had to pay the taxes no matter what the coupon says
    My coupon says that the tax is included in the face value of the coupon.
    macw1960 likes this.

  14. #13184
    CaLoonie
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Under a pile of coupons
    Posts
    152
    Likes Received
    936
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    Haven't been to Walmart since before Xmas, but went today to see what was left over from Xmas. Febreze 2 pk fabric freshener $1, febreze oil refills 1.25, febreze car vent clips .50, febreze air effects spray .48 (all holiday scents). Had the tear pad $1.50 for clips and spray and uploaded and got rebates on c/o 51. Airwick holiday scents spray individual refills .81, 3 pk 1.66, 5 piece oil set 2.00, used the $2 tear pad. Glade 4 pack holiday candles $1.25 and melts .56, used the buy $15 save $5 insert coupon. Mccormicks $1.47 used the buy 2 save $5. Lots of overage to cover the items I like to buy - sugar twin, Dove (used print coupons also) etc. and to buy the items I can get rebates on like Finish etc. I call it my "double/triple dipping".

  15. #13185
    Canadian Guru
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    11,250
    Likes Received
    27803
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Big Grammy View Post
    Haven't been to Walmart since before Xmas, but went today to see what was left over from Xmas. Febreze 2 pk fabric freshener $1, febreze oil refills 1.25, febreze car vent clips .50, febreze air effects spray .48 (all holiday scents). Had the tear pad $1.50 for clips and spray and uploaded and got rebates on c/o 51. Airwick holiday scents spray individual refills .81, 3 pk 1.66, 5 piece oil set 2.00, used the $2 tear pad. Glade 4 pack holiday candles $1.25 and melts .56, used the buy $15 save $5 insert coupon. Mccormicks $1.47 used the buy 2 save $5. Lots of overage to cover the items I like to buy - sugar twin, Dove (used print coupons also) etc. and to buy the items I can get rebates on like Finish etc. I call it my "double/triple dipping".

    Awesome shop are you in Ontario TIA
    sweetmomma, macw1960 and cath007 like this.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 8 users browsing this thread. (1 members and 7 guests)

  1. tomatomato

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •