User Tag List

Page 910 of 1334 FirstFirst ... 410 810 860 900 908 909 910 911 912 920 960 1010 ... LastLast
Results 13,636 to 13,650 of 20004
Like Tree121165Likes

Thread: WHAT is YOUR best deal this week?????

  1. #13636
    Smart Canuck MillieH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Niagara Region
    Posts
    4,749
    Likes Received
    7416
    Trading Score
    167 (100%)




    I think my offer said no coupons but I'll check it again.. My memory is still not 100%.. this may be as good as it gets though..
    I'm fortunate right now to have access to a new insert source.. it was sad days for a couple months when 30 bins in my area just went poof .. boo hoo.. but when there is a will there seems to be a way.. I do miss hanging upside down in a dumpster.. It was fun to go hunting and come up with bounty..
    Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    @MillieH another awesome shop . Hope you claim your bounce on CH51.I also went out to Freshco to get the Bounce the only had two box so I did 2 transactions and claim it on CH51 and both was approve . I used the $1.00coupon and paid the taxes
    Be sure to click like and post a brag if you get the deal.. It makes my day!!! Flattery may just get you more deals

    Be sure to double check your flyer, points and cashback offers~ YMMV

  2. #13637
    Mastermind Shwa Girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    23,381
    Likes Received
    38834
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by MillieH View Post
    I think my offer said no coupons but I'll check it again.. My memory is still not 100%.. this may be as good as it gets though..
    I'm fortunate right now to have access to a new insert source.. it was sad days for a couple months when 30 bins in my area just went poof .. boo hoo.. but when there is a will there seems to be a way.. I do miss hanging upside down in a dumpster.. It was fun to go hunting and come up with bounty..

    be careful with the upside down in the bin idea
    we want to hear your great brags in the future

  3. #13638
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    3,219
    Likes Received
    17092
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)




    Today I cashed in 75 airmiles for $10 off. I paid a total of $5.98 at Safeway and got 2 packs of McDonalds coffee( 340 grams) which included 2 dozen free eggs(flyer deal) and 2 egg McMuffins(coupon on coffee packs).

  4. #13639
    Mastermind
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    ontario
    Posts
    20,126
    Likes Received
    44744
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)




    I got a hagger top from the bay long sleeve reg 66.00 on for 22.00 then I got an additional 15% off as I had a promo cpn so paid 15.84
    then at value village I got 30% off as I donated 4 bags and filled my card 2 tops a pir of joggers and 3 puzzles but the best deal was the Ann Taylor t-shirt (it had the ann taylor words in small print so maybe the person that price it didn't see it or know that she is a designer t-shirt was navy blue stripes 1.99-30%=$1.39 for a looks like new designer t-shirt

  5. #13640
    Mastermind Shwa Girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    23,381
    Likes Received
    38834
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by coupon girl View Post
    I got a hagger top from the bay long sleeve reg 66.00 on for 22.00 then I got an additional 15% off as I had a promo cpn so paid 15.84
    then at value village I got 30% off as I donated 4 bags and filled my card 2 tops a pir of joggers and 3 puzzles but the best deal was the Ann Taylor t-shirt (it had the ann taylor words in small print so maybe the person that price it didn't see it or know that she is a designer t-shirt was navy blue stripes 1.99-30%=$1.39 for a looks like new designer t-shirt
    Ann Taylor for $1.39?!
    Wow!
    These go for as much as $45.
    You struck gold!!!
    coupon girl, macw1960 and MillieH like this.

  6. #13641
    Mastermind Shwa Girl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    23,381
    Likes Received
    38834
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by lizzie bargain View Post
    Today I cashed in 75 airmiles for $10 off. I paid a total of $5.98 at Safeway and got 2 packs of McDonalds coffee( 340 grams) which included 2 dozen free eggs(flyer deal) and 2 egg McMuffins(coupon on coffee packs).
    wtg on getting free eggs

  7. #13642
    Teachers Have Class
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    8,042
    Likes Received
    13664
    Trading Score
    520 (100%)




    What's better than FREE? How about FREE plus bonus points!

    At Zehrs today:

    4 x Iogo Protein Yogurt 585g tub @ $ .99 each, each with 50% off pink stickers(close to expiry date) so $ .50 each
    4 x new tear-pad coupons ($ .75, entered as $ .50)
    so, totally FREE

    AND . . .

    there was an in-store offer of 2,000 PC Optimum points for every 2 purchased, so 4,000 points earned

    FREE yogurt plus $4.00 earned (value of 4,000 points)

  8. #13643
    Teachers Have Class
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    8,042
    Likes Received
    13664
    Trading Score
    520 (100%)




    One more FREE plus points deal today, this time at RCSS:

    Iams Dry Cat Food 1.59 kg bag - insert coupon = FREE plus 2,000 bonus PC Optimum points ($2.00 value)

    Gotta love when you get paid to take a product out of the store!

  9. #13644
    University Couponer
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Thorold/ Tottenham
    Age
    23
    Posts
    2,295
    Likes Received
    9029
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)




    A few great deals today at RCSS, No Frills, and Foodland...

    RCSS Trans. #1:
    Charmin TP (12=48): $17.98 - PM(WM; $8.05 OFF) = $11.22 - $1.00 Coupon = $10.22 - $10.00(PCO Redeem) - $1.00(CO51) - $0.25(Caddle Flash Friday) = -$1.03

    RCSS Trans. #2:
    Whiskas Cat Food: $0.88 = $0.99 - FPC($0.99) = $0.00
    Coca Cola (12pk*2): $7.96 - PM(Sobeys; $0.58 OFF) = $8.34 - $2.00(2 @ $1 LCZ) = $6.34/24 cans
    Tropicana Probio (4): $15.92 - PM(Zehrs; $7.96 OFF) - $4.00(4 @ $1) = $3.96 (Basically, Buy One, Get THREE FREE)

    Total was $10.30, Redeemed 10,000PCO, Only paid $0.30 final cost (Sadly, I don't have the $1.50 Caddle offer that some seem to have)

    No Frills:
    Palmolive Ultra (887ml *3): $9.84(Approx. Reg) - SALE?($4.20 OFF) = $6.37 - $3.00(3 @ $1 Inserts) = $3.37/3
    Whiskas Cat Food: $0.87 = $0.98 - FPC($0.97 OFF; Cashier Error) = $0.01
    No Name Crunchy PB: $1.00 (SALE)
    Italpasta (750g *2): $1.00/2 (SALE)

    In store/ Final cost was a mere $5.39 for all at No Frills...

    Foodland:
    Janes Fish (450g *2): $15.98 - SALE($5.98 OFF) = $10.00 - $10.00(Redeem 75AM) = $0.00/2
    +++ They have the $4.00 Coupons on them too!!

    Almost forgot my most surprising deal today. Got what I think, Is a very good price on an oil change for my car...

    Canadian Tire:
    Standard Oil Change: $41.74 - $10.00(SMS Offers) = $35.87 (Taxed)
    Less $0.98(Found a CT Refund Card on the ground, still had almost a buck left on it)
    Used my CTGC for the remaining $34.89(10% Off = $3.49 OFF)
    AND got $0.15 in CT Paper Money (Have an ECTM Card, but he didn't scan it, still got paper)
    Last edited by johnb56789; Fri, Feb 23rd, 2018 at 09:56 PM.

  10. #13645
    Smart Canuck MillieH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Niagara Region
    Posts
    4,749
    Likes Received
    7416
    Trading Score
    167 (100%)




    Great job as usual John .. maybe pass your receipt off to someone who has that caddle offer.. shame to waste it ;0

    Quote Originally Posted by johnb56789 View Post
    A few great deals today at RCSS, No Frills, and Foodland...

    RCSS Trans. #1:
    Charmin TP (12=48): $17.98 - PM(WM; $8.05 OFF) = $11.22 - $1.00 Coupon = $10.22 - $10.00(PCO Redeem) - $1.00(CO51) - $0.25(Caddle Flash Friday) = -$1.03

    RCSS Trans. #2:
    Whiskas Cat Food: $0.88 = $0.99 - FPC($0.99) = $0.00
    Coca Cola (12pk*2): $7.96 - PM(Sobeys; $0.58 OFF) = $8.34 - $2.00(2 @ $1 LCZ) = $6.34/24 cans
    Tropicana Probio (4): $15.92 - PM(Zehrs; $7.96 OFF) - $4.00(4 @ $1) = $3.96 (Basically, Buy One, Get THREE FREE)

    Total was $10.30, Redeemed 10,000PCO, Only paid $0.30 final cost (Sadly, I don't have the $1.50 Caddle offer that some seem to have)

    No Frills:
    Palmolive Ultra (887ml *3): $9.84(Approx. Reg) - SALE?($4.20 OFF) = $6.37 - $3.00(3 @ $1 Inserts) = $3.37/3
    Whiskas Cat Food: $0.87 = $0.98 - FPC($0.97 OFF; Cashier Error) = $0.01
    No Name Crunchy PB: $1.00 (SALE)
    Italpasta (750g *2): $1.00/2 (SALE)

    In store/ Final cost was a mere $5.39 for all at No Frills...

    Foodland:
    Janes Fish (450g *2): $15.98 - SALE($5.98 OFF) = $10.00 - $10.00(Redeem 75AM) = $0.00/2
    +++ They have the $4.00 Coupons on them too!!

    Almost forgot my most surprising deal today. Got what I think, Is a very good price on an oil change for my car...

    Canadian Tire:
    Standard Oil Change: $41.74 - $10.00(SMS Offers) = $35.87 (Taxed)
    Less $0.98(Found a CT Refund Card on the ground, still had almost a buck left on it)
    Used my CTGC for the remaining $34.89(10% Off = $3.49 OFF)
    AND got $0.15 in CT Paper Money (Have an ECTM Card, but he didn't scan it, still got paper)
    macw1960 likes this.
    Be sure to click like and post a brag if you get the deal.. It makes my day!!! Flattery may just get you more deals

    Be sure to double check your flyer, points and cashback offers~ YMMV

  11. #13646
    Smart Canuck Linda Evans's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Stoney Creek
    Posts
    1,629
    Likes Received
    4524
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)




    Salvation army thrift store...50% off winter stock. a sweater & quilted jacket for $7.-

    at liquidation king (hamilton) 3 genie-type bras for $10- ;-)

  12. #13647
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1,409
    Likes Received
    1899
    Trading Score
    109 (100%)




    Great deal on Tropicana. Looked at the Zehrs flyer - Probiotics listed in write up. So glad you posted.

    Thanks!!
    Last edited by 2shopmom; Sat, Feb 24th, 2018 at 12:29 AM.
    sweetmomma, macw1960 and MillieH like this.

  13. #13648
    Senior Canuck
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Langley B.C.
    Posts
    976
    Likes Received
    330
    Trading Score
    192 (100%)



    Quote Originally Posted by 2shopmom View Post
    Great deal on Tropicana. Looked at the Zehrs flyer - Probiotics listed in write up. So glad you posted.

    Thanks!!
    Where is the 1.00 Tropicana Probiotics from, tear pad or print out? TIA!
    sweetmomma and macw1960 like this.

  14. #13649
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    3,766
    Likes Received
    1007
    Trading Score
    652 (100%)



    Quote Originally Posted by le1948 View Post
    Where is the 1.00 Tropicana Probiotics from, tear pad or print out? TIA!
    Is found now on Loblaws chain stores like RCSS NF

    Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
    sweetmomma and macw1960 like this.
    TL & WL : http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/399761-...hicken-canada/

    LF $4 Genie Diaper REfill, $5,$10,$15 of any Similac or a Similac Mom, $5 Glucerna,

  15. #13650
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    NotFarEnoughNorth
    Posts
    3,801
    Likes Received
    10542
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)




    I was actually surprised my local no frills had any of the 1.00 peanut butter left. They did not even have a limit on then so when I was they were good to atleast the beginning of 2019 I grabbed 10 of them. I know it sounds like a lot but we seem to go through a lot of it. I have to go out a bit later so I will get two more for our donation box.

    Also got a 1.00lb utility turkey that we will probably cook tomorrow
    4 x .50cent pasta
    green onions 2 for a 1.00
    2 x 1,00 cocktail peanuts

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •