User Tag List

Page 96 of 1583 FirstFirst ... 46 86 94 95 96 97 98 106 146 196 596 1096 ... LastLast
Results 1,426 to 1,440 of 23743
Like Tree139456Likes

Thread: WHAT is YOUR best deal this week?????

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

actually if you click the deal, it says no weekly limit so it is unlimited (for the time being, i'm not sure when it'll change)! i claimed 2 already these pizzas are DELICIOUS.

So Today wnt to Food Basics, for Panabello Pizza, no pizza to be found.
    So went tpo pay for a few small items and Asked for a rain check for the pannabello pizza, cashier looked at odd with me and called the manager which in turn called department head, when I told him that I wanted the rain check cause I could not find the pizza , he told me how manny I wanted, I said 10, he said no problem, which flavours I wanted I told hind two or three f each reply no problem in 5 minutes he had the pizza for me, but not available for the average Joe.
    after the ringing $28.88 , I gave him 10 $1.00 coupons, price came down to $18.88, have submitted the coupon to snap saves for $10.00 off. Reply says $1.00 has been authorized , But I will follow up with a phone call to them tomorrow, web that says no limit of purchases, will post the out come.Name:  panebelo.PNG
Views: 537
Size:  94.6 KB

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by azevedo View Post
    actually if you click the deal, it says no weekly limit so it is unlimited (for the time being, i'm not sure when it'll change)! i claimed 2 already these pizzas are DELICIOUS.

So went tpo pay for a few small items and Asked for a rain check for the pannabello pizza, cashier looked at odd with me and called the manager which in turn called department head, when I told him that I wanted the rain check cause I could not find the pizza , he told me how manny I wanted, I said 10, he said no problem, which flavours I wanted I told hind two or three f each reply no problem in 5 minutes he had the pizza for me, but not available for the average Joe.
    after the ringing $28.88 , I gave him 10 $1.00 coupons, price came down to $18.88, have submitted the coupon to snap saves for $10.00 off. Reply says $1.00 has been authorized , But I will follow up with a phone call to them tomorrow, web that says no limit of purchases, will post the out come.Name:  panebelo.PNG
Size:  94.6 KB
    Nice score. They may have been emptying a truck or, you may be right, they may be saving some stock for the next day~~ until the next truck coming in.

WTG.
    ticul, Anna Michele and Shirnette like this.

Trading Score
    38 (100%)

Too many FREE Items This Week & Under$1 (Used coupons and Cashback and a bit of overages made items FREE)
    3-Lever2000 body wash FREE
    4-Dove hair conditioner & shampoo FREE
    2-Dove body wash FREE
    1- Panabello Pizza @.88c,
    1- Mini Wheats @.99
    1- [email protected],
    2- John Frieda Hair Serum @.49c,
    1- Huggies Diapers FREE
    1- Huggies Diapers @.97
    Last edited by orchidgirl; Sun, Mar 2nd, 2014 at 09:45 PM.
    Shwa Girl, sdddmd, ticul and 1 others like this.
    LF: Colgate Toothpaste $1.50, Huggies & Pampers Coupons

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

[QUOTE=azevedo;5844344]actually if you click the deal, it says no weekly limit so it is unlimited (for the time being, i'm not sure when it'll change)! i claimed 2 already these pizzas are DELICIOUS.

Size:  94.6 KB[/QU

Here is how to get multiple credits on one receipt form Snap saves:

Submit receipt, wait until they have credited your account and check to see if they have credited the proper amount. If they have only credited for one item then resubmit your receipt Once more , you should receive your credit for the other items.I did this with Royale products last week and these were the instructions Snap Saves gave me.Tried it with some other products and it works.Hope this saves you a phone call!!

Trading Score
    240 (100%)

[QUOTE=thriftygranny;5844370]
    Quote Originally Posted by azevedo View Post

Size:  94.6 KB[/QU

Here is how to get multiple credits on one receipt form Snap saves:

Submit receipt, wait until they have credited your account and check to see if they have credited the proper amount. If they have only credited for one item then resubmit your receipt Once more , you should receive your credit for the other items.I did this with Royale products last week and these were the instructions Snap Saves gave me.Tried it with some other products and it works.Hope this saves you a phone call!!
    thx for the info will try this!

Trading Score
    14 (100%)

Best deals for the week of March 3... Pm'd all this stuff:
    english cucumbers 3/$1
    celery 3/$2
    Del Monte peas and carrots or just whole carrots .39.can
    Lemons 4/$1
    Chapman 2L ice cream $1.99
    Villagio bread 1.99 x 2 - s $1 wub2 = $1.49 ea
    Maggi's So Juicy 2/$1 - .50 coupon = .25 ea
    Fruite Fruit juice 2L 2/$2
    Laughing cow Cheese 2/$5 - 2 x$1 coupons = $1.50 each

LOVE PM'ing and coupons!
    My favorite F word....FREEEEEEE!!
    Wanna start earning free money? fast and easy
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Weasy71

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Got my first ever scop and didn't even have to ask for it! Bought PC coffee at Zerhs, shelf tag said 8.99 rang up at 9.99, told the lady about the sign and once she confirmed it just gave me scop! Plus I got 2400 PC points! Too bad we don't like any of their other coffees cus all the PC coffees in the coffee aisle had the 8.99 tags.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Was at WM yesterday and an off duty cashier told me that the Pancake mix and Syrup was $1.88 at Frescho. I was tempted to run there next but didn't have time. She saw me ringing through and told my cashier they were $1.88. Totally made my day and restored some of my faith in WM! Cheap Pancake Tuesday!

Today at Target I got 3 Lysol for free ($0.90 clearance -$1 coupon).

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

At WM Equate Multivitamins 100s on clearance for $3. Woohoo! I picked up 12. They are always so expensive.
    PEACE. LOVE. HARMONY...AND COUPONS!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

The small grocery store in town lost power for 30 hours, so they were going to thrown out a lot of stuff (even though it was all fine), and because I'm a funny guy, I got dibs on strawberries and bananas and had myself a smoothie festival all weekend. Also got some plums, a couple mangos and one small crate of raspberries. Lucky me! YUM! <<<---- I'm so greedy I ate it all, invited no one over to share.... it was a better time than having a girl over.... or drag racing in a 1970 Plymouth Cuda.... or midnight swimming when it's hot out.... OK I'm just lying now.
    Last edited by vesper; Mon, Mar 3rd, 2014 at 04:19 PM. Reason: speld wrong

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by vesper View Post
    The small grocery store in town lost power for 30 hours, so they were going to thrown out a lot of stuff (even though it was all fine), and because I'm a funny guy, I got dibs on strawberries and bananas and had myself a smoothie festival all weekend. Also got some plums, a couple mangos and one small crate of raspberries. Lucky me! YUM! <<<---- I'm so greedy I ate it all, invited no one over to share.... it was a better time than having a girl over.... or drag racing in a 1970 Plymouth Cuda.... or midnight swimming when it's hot out.... OK I'm just lying now.
    Best brag EVER!
    avoncallingu, ssbean and ticul like this.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Old Navy shoes clearance $2.47, men's plaid scarf 1.97.

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

No Frills, Vitamin Water 5o cents each.....
    also found $5.00 on floor and
    returning my shopping cart, found a loonie in a shopping cart

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    218 (100%)

Had a long break in the afternoon so headed to WM:
    2X free Scrubbling bubbles toilet bowl cleaner (on special at GT, used $4 WUB 2 Scrubbling bubbles)
    0.59 Poise pads reg.$6.19 (PMed Metro QC, on special $4.59, minus printable $4)
    6X free Maggy So Juicy pork ribs , sadly no chicken spice left (PMed Metro ON, 2/$1 minus 6X0.50)
    0.99 Royal Tiger Paper Towels (PMed Pharma Plus $3.99, and used $3 coupie, sadly SnapSaves , Checkout and other apps can't process receipts in French, could of gotten them free

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

All my 1 cent Walmart clearance stuff! Perfume sets, bath and body gift sets. Makeup kits and train cases.
    Lyssia510 and Anna Michele like this.

Page 96 of 1583 FirstFirst ... 46 86 94 95 96 97 98 106 146 196 596 1096 ... LastLast

Thread Information