User Tag List

Page 968 of 1247 FirstFirst ... 468 868 918 958 966 967 968 969 970 978 1018 1068 ... LastLast
Results 14,506 to 14,520 of 18704
Like Tree115589Likes

Thread: WHAT is YOUR best deal this week?????

  1. #14506
    Teachers Have Class
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    7,935
    Likes Received
    13123
    Trading Score
    520 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Thatdone View Post
    I thought that stores that offer pc points have no control over the points. Every time I have had a conflict in the store with points all they say is that I have to do a points inquiry in order to receive the points. So I always assumed that there is nothing they could do at a store level as far as points go. I would never think of asking to put points on a rain check as I believe there is nothing they can do to add the points anyways at the store level
    It's happened several times, usually on the first day of a new flyer, that in-store points did not show up on my receipt. I've been able to have them added at Customer Service. (not for digital offers, though, just for in-store offers)

  2. #14507
    Teachers Have Class
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    7,935
    Likes Received
    13123
    Trading Score
    520 (100%)




    At FreshCo last night:

    4 x Driscoll's strawberries @ $1.77 each - 4 x $1.00 coupons (survey) = $3.08

    8 x Jane's Fish @ $4.99 each - 8 x $4.00 coupons (packaging) = $7.92

    Paid a total of $11.00 for all plus gained $40.00 worth of coupons ($32.00 since all 8 packages of Jane's have a coupon for $4.00 off any Jane's fish/chicken, ex. Sept. 31, and $8.00 Driscoll's (4 x 2 survey/printable $1.00 coupons))

  3. #14508
    Junior Canuck
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    523
    Likes Received
    1581
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)




    No Frills has crest toothpaste on for $1.00 and Checkout 51 has a “buy 3 crest get $3.50 back” so this is a money maker.

  4. #14509
    CaNewbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    58
    Likes Received
    266
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)



    Quote Originally Posted by dagney View Post
    No Frills has crest toothpaste on for $1.00 and Checkout 51 has a “buy 3 crest get $3.50 back” so this is a money maker.
    Also oral b toothbrushes are $1.00

  5. #14510
    Canadian Genius
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    7,992
    Likes Received
    20008
    Trading Score
    61 (100%)




    If anyone still have the $5.00 Agpour cheese Coupons Freshco has the Anco 170g for $3.99 making it a money maker

    8 Driscoll’s raspberries @ $1.77 each used the $1.00 coupons
    4 Anco cheese @$3.99 used the $5.00 coupons
    paid in total $2.10 for all this the overage went towards my Berries

    Thanks again to everyone who traded me these sweet Coupons.

  6. #14511
    Canadian Guru
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    ontario
    Posts
    19,498
    Likes Received
    41799
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)




    went to once upon a child today -all yellow ticketed is 60% off
    new sweater tag still on for granddaughter (George brand,walmart ) 1.20
    small superwoman onsie for another baby granddaughter 1.80
    a crème coloured t-shirt for grandson 1.80

    as all 3 items were yellow ticketed so I saved 60% off

  7. #14512
    Mastermind Anna Michele's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    SOUTHERN ONTARIO
    Posts
    22,548
    Likes Received
    30581
    Trading Score
    551 (100%)




    I've also had the front end supervisor add missed in store bonus points
    Quote Originally Posted by Shwa Girl View Post
    It was a front end store manager who told me about this. The customer service staff member was able to add the points. They have special codes. But it could be a YMMV.
    Sent from my SM-J320W8 using Tapatalk
    barbis9, macw1960 and johnb56789 like this.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

  8. #14513
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    NotFarEnoughNorth
    Posts
    2,549
    Likes Received
    8751
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Anna Michele View Post
    I've also had the front end supervisor add missed in store bonus points

    Sent from my SM-J320W8 using Tapatalk
    Im really curious now, did you have them added at SDM when optimum was optimum or was it a pc points store

    Thanks in advance
    barbis9, macw1960 and Anna Michele like this.

  9. #14514
    Smart Canuck
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    2,958
    Likes Received
    16055
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)




    I bought 4 large green cans of nabob organic coffee on sale at Superstore for $9.99 each today-also got 8,000 pts back on a personal offer-I love it when sales and pts line up-I think we have plenty of coffee for awhile.

  10. #14515
    Mastermind Anna Michele's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    SOUTHERN ONTARIO
    Posts
    22,548
    Likes Received
    30581
    Trading Score
    551 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by Thatdone View Post
    Im really curious now, did you have them added at SDM when optimum was optimum or was it a pc points store

    Thanks in advance
    It was no frills in the new pc optimum program

    Sent from my SM-J320W8 using Tapatalk
    barbis9, macw1960 and Thatdone like this.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

  11. #14516
    University Couponer
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Thorold/ Tottenham
    Age
    22
    Posts
    2,147
    Likes Received
    8406
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)




    Almost forgot to mention my Tuesday shop which parts were a big surprise to me...

    Zehrs:
    Satin Care Shaving Cream (20): $69.80 - SALE($29.80 OFF) - 10% Student($4.00) = $40.68 - $40.00(20 @ $2) = $0.68/20
    Crest Toothpaste (Various; 28): $48.62 - SALE($20.90 OFF) - 10% Student($2.80) = $28.16 - $28.00(28 @ $1) + 5,400Pts(600Pts/$3 Crest Toothpaste) + 5,400Pts(600Pts/$3 Crest OR Oral B Products) + 14,000Pts(500Pts/1!!!!!) - $2.00(C051 WUB2) = -$26.64/28

    I know there was 500Pts/1 on the more expensive Crest toothpastes, but it seems that at my Zehrs, it was ANY CREST!!!
    One of the supervisors at my Zehrs was ready to breath fire she was so angry that I was using that many coupons, but the cashier said to her "Don't worry Bonnie, I have supervisor override, I'll handle it", and the transaction went through without a hitch, but Bonnie was muttering under her breath "Oh, it's only one coupon per customer, it's only one coupon per customer, he can't do that", without even reading the coupon, she just saw me and hated the fact that I was couponing all those products. Normally she has been very nice before regarding coupons, but I guess that much just set her off.

    RCSS:
    Swiffer Duster Kit: $4.50 - PM(Zehrs; $0.50 OFF) = $4.52 - $3.00 Coupon - $3.00(CO51) + 500Pts = -$1.98
    Old El Paso Kit: $3.98 - PM(FC; $0.99 OFF) = $2.99 + $4 Chicken Coupon on next purchase
    PC Strawberry Lemonade (2): $4.96 - PM(Zehrs; $1.96 OFF) = $3.00/2
    Becel Margarine Sticks: $2.98 - PM(WM; $1.01 OFF) - $0.50 Coupon - $2.00(CO51) = -$0.53
    Kraft Singles Slices: $4.98 - PM(Foodland; $1.99 OFF) - $1.00 NEW SIF Coupon = $1.99

    Earned 1,500Pts for Student, Redeemed 10,000Pts and paid $1.36 in store

  12. #14517
    Frosh Canuck
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Regina, Saskatchewan
    Posts
    337
    Likes Received
    539
    Trading Score
    86 (97%)



    The best deal I had this week I got from Rexall Drugs. I bought Starbucks Pike Place Roast k-cups. I got a box of 10 for $5.00. There was a non expiring coupon for $5 off on the box.

  13. #14518
    Smart Canuck anastasia1009's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Clarkson, ON
    Posts
    1,599
    Likes Received
    2930
    Trading Score
    26 (100%)




    Finding tickets for Depeche Mode on Stubhub for June 11 show in Toronto - huge fan seen 10+ times and first time was 14 seeing them in Toronto in 1984 then last year in Toronto. None of my friends wanted to go, hubby same as its a Monday but I have Monday and Tuesday off = so I got a ticket for 41.00 usually ticket is 99.00 + fees for the 300 level close to the stage and could see it all. never sung or danced so much

  14. #14519
    Smart Canuck smileyKT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Toronto, ON
    Posts
    1,653
    Likes Received
    1181
    Trading Score
    91 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by johnb56789 View Post
    Almost forgot to mention my Tuesday shop which parts were a big surprise to me...

    Zehrs:
    Satin Care Shaving Cream (20): $69.80 - SALE($29.80 OFF) - 10% Student($4.00) = $40.68 - $40.00(20 @ $2) = $0.68/20
    Crest Toothpaste (Various; 28): $48.62 - SALE($20.90 OFF) - 10% Student($2.80) = $28.16 - $28.00(28 @ $1) + 5,400Pts(600Pts/$3 Crest Toothpaste) + 5,400Pts(600Pts/$3 Crest OR Oral B Products) + 14,000Pts(500Pts/1!!!!!) - $2.00(C051 WUB2) = -$26.64/28

    I know there was 500Pts/1 on the more expensive Crest toothpastes, but it seems that at my Zehrs, it was ANY CREST!!!
    One of the supervisors at my Zehrs was ready to breath fire she was so angry that I was using that many coupons, but the cashier said to her "Don't worry Bonnie, I have supervisor override, I'll handle it", and the transaction went through without a hitch, but Bonnie was muttering under her breath "Oh, it's only one coupon per customer, it's only one coupon per customer, he can't do that", without even reading the coupon, she just saw me and hated the fact that I was couponing all those products. Normally she has been very nice before regarding coupons, but I guess that much just set her off.

    RCSS:
    Swiffer Duster Kit: $4.50 - PM(Zehrs; $0.50 OFF) = $4.52 - $3.00 Coupon - $3.00(CO51) + 500Pts = -$1.98
    Old El Paso Kit: $3.98 - PM(FC; $0.99 OFF) = $2.99 + $4 Chicken Coupon on next purchase
    PC Strawberry Lemonade (2): $4.96 - PM(Zehrs; $1.96 OFF) = $3.00/2
    Becel Margarine Sticks: $2.98 - PM(WM; $1.01 OFF) - $0.50 Coupon - $2.00(CO51) = -$0.53
    Kraft Singles Slices: $4.98 - PM(Foodland; $1.99 OFF) - $1.00 NEW SIF Coupon = $1.99

    Earned 1,500Pts for Student, Redeemed 10,000Pts and paid $1.36 in store
    where are the Satin Care $2 coupons? TIA
    macw1960 and dededi like this.
    Search, watch videos, do daily activities for a few minutes each day to WIN free amazon giftcards! Give it a try Join Swagbucks today!!

  15. #14520
    University Couponer
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Thorold/ Tottenham
    Age
    22
    Posts
    2,147
    Likes Received
    8406
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)




    Quote Originally Posted by smileyKT View Post
    where are the Satin Care $2 coupons? TIA
    You can get to it through the Smartcanucks Coupon page. There is a link for it there, when you click it it'll show a $5 coupon with a picture of Venus refills, but there are two coupons attached to the print ($2 Satin Care + $3 Venus Refills)

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •