User Tag List

Page 135 of 1583 FirstFirst ... 35 85 125 133 134 135 136 137 145 185 235 635 1135 ... LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,025 of 23740
Like Tree139424Likes

Thread: WHAT is YOUR best deal this week?????

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

This happens more often than you think... I had a similar issue with diapers (cruisers vs baby dry) I eventually got both for free. I then decided to call scop to clarify. And she confirmed per upc/ per shelf tag. So if there are 2 different shelf tags for the 2 air wicks, then you get both. However, if there was one price tag (ie. $11.99 for ALL airwick, then You only get one regardless of different upc). That's my understanding.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cata View Post
    2 Airwick Freshmatic kits, one mountain breeze and the other sparkling citrus for free.

The attendant at the U-Scan just changed the price to what the tag said and was about to let me pay until I mentioned SCOP. Then he said, I would only get one and not both for free, I said both should be free, he shrugged his shoulders and said he didn't know so just called for CS. Lady comes over, chit chats with him and is doing something on the computer, I am watching the screen and chasing my 2 year old at the same time. Then I am just standing there looking at screen and I only see she gave me one for free. She says to me, " you can pay now m'am" I went up to her and tried to reason with her that both should be free. She tells me that since both are Airwick that I am only going to get one for free, I told her that didn't make sense because they are different UPC's. She stuck to her story and I stuck to mine, I can see her huffing and puffing because I wasn't leaving and could feel myself getting red, so I asked for the manager and she picks up the phone to call whoever, she call the CS desk and is talking to the lady at the desk (pretty funny since the desk was infront of the register I was at) then I said to her " why you getting upset? I am not trying to give you a hard time, I am just asking a question". She motioned to pick up phone to call manager and as soon as I said that she hung up and tells me that I am not going to get both for free, I asked her nicely if she could call the manager and she puffed, she got more upset because nobody would answer the phone so she just resorted to calling the manager over the PDA??? ( the thing where they make announcements and the whole store can hear) Manager comes over, she is explaining the situation to him, he looks at me looks at her, then I just see the lady throw her hands in the air and walks over to her computer. (obvious I know the manager's answer) But at this point she is being really silly, so I walk up to her and the U-scan attendant and I ask what the manager's response was, the attendant looks at me and says I am getting both for free, and I can see smoke coming out of the CS lady, so I say " why are you getting upset? you shouldn't get upset." She says nothing to me or even looks at me, she finishes overriding the product and walks away, and I made sure I thanked her. I was debating on asking her to call back the manager so he could explain to me why she was acting like that but I decided not to. This store is only a 15 min walk for me and I go there almost everyday when I take my kids out for a walk, so I didn't want to stir the pot anymore. I walked up to the attendant and asked to buy a bag from him since I had forgotten when I was scanning my stuff and he just gave it to me without charging me, I asked him why the lady was getting so upset and he just shrugged his shoulders, then he goes " you shouldn't have gotten both for free , but that is a new manager," so I said " yes I am supposed to get both for free" he goes, " well, I just go by what they tell me."

Sorry for the long story and at this point reading the definition of SCOP I am not really sure if I should have gotten both for free since they are both the same thing but different fragrances. Either way, having to put up with the grief and the attitude of the CS lady deserves me getting both for free.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Name:  P1060131.jpg
Views: 673
Size:  70.9 KB
    16 pairs of pants sizes 10,12,14
    2 fleece leggings
    9 shirts
    2 boxers
    grand total $33.40

all items on clearance for $4.99 or less is half price.. plus the 15% off email coupon.. PLUS she put on the 10% tote bag

longest old navy receipt i've ever had it's about 4ft long!
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

in 3 chopping,

did buy 18 bottles of Sunlight $2.87, -$3.00 x 18 Free
    Chocolates 6 at $2.00 - 6 x$2.00 free

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by azevedo View Post
    in 3 chopping,

did buy 18 bottles of Sunlight $2.87, -$3.00 x 18 Free
    Chocolates 6 at $2.00 - 6 x$2.00 free
    Where is the 3$ Sunlight coupon from?
    Angela273, ticul, MillieH and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Cheap flowers! While heading out of Loblaws, spotted potted Easter Lilies on clearance for $0.99 (reg. $5.99?). They're in the current flyer with 1000 bonus points so I paid $1.12 and received 1000 points!

One of the flowers is about to open while the rest are still closed so hopefully with sunlight + watering, it will last for some time!

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

Walmart Clearance
    Bought some *diet* .......well not really diet but
    Magnum *Mini* four in package $2.00 a box.
    plus used the lovely $1.00 ice cream coupon so
    $1.00 Magnum Mini ice cream, bought 2 boxes almond and 2 boxes double caramel

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

got 3 bags of sunlight laundry pods (24) for $1.42 total (1 $4 off coupon and 2 $2 off coupons)

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Got 2 sunlight laundry pods 2.78 - $4cpn - $2cpn =-0.44
    Got 8 sunlight laundry detergent 2.78 - 8 x $2cpn = 6.24xx
    One air wick freshmatic bonus pack = 9.97-$5cpn = 4.97xx
    One beneful dog food sm bag 7.32 - $2cpn = $5xx
    one milk bone = 1.97-.50 cents cpn = 1.47xx
    one 950 ml sunlight dishwashing liquid = free w cpn

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Target clearance items
    X2 Jamieson B12 = free ($2 coupon)
    X1 Jamieson lozenges = free ($2 coupon)
    X1 Webber Naturals supplement =0.99 ($2 coupon WM magazine)
    Last edited by Jp-13; Thu, Apr 24th, 2014 at 12:40 PM.

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

At walmart..

1 X Pulls ups big kid flushable wipes 204 count. Was 8.37, Clearance $5

3 X Kandoo Hand soap refills 500mL. Was 5.97 Clearance $2 each (Pump was $2 as well but I have a few BBW pumps lying around )

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Bought a $4 Cash for life scratch card, won $20

Expert in My Town :) thriftymom75's Avatar
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

At Walmart 8 sunlight laundry tabs & 8 sunlight dish soap. Free. With the exception of 5% tax lol. Went to Extra Foods which they are turning into a Independent Grocer, there's a lot of different deals everyday because of this. Last time bought huge family packs of kelloggs corn flakes 44 cents. This time bought 4 - v8 splash, 8 knorr 4pk soup base, 4 nature bounty calcium, 6 Campbell's soup at hand, and 8 tins of flakes of turkey all at 44 cents each. And a few more things for 44 cents each. Also bought $50 worth of baby items that were needed which gave me 5000 PC points and another 10,000 PC points for spending over $50. Good day of shopping. Then blew the money I saved on a treat out for supper. Now I know why we don't eat out that much lol.
    Ciel, ticul, Anna Michele and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by d.ot View Post
    Where is the 3$ Sunlight coupon from?
    Enter the contest and you get the coupon, just go some where and Copy it, or enter and reenter for more of the same coupons

https://thelemononecontest.ca/
    teyville and d.ot like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Surprised dh with a mini "office" in our basement for his birthday. The look on his face when he saw it was priceless and worth every penny. I think he liked it a little too much because now I rarely see him after work lol.
    emg, ticul, CouponingQueen and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    41 (100%)

Bulk barn is closing for renovations. 5O% OFF EVERYTHING
    I went a little crazy.

Bought around $60 worth of stuff for $27!!! we will be good for icing sugar, almonds, peanuts, cranberries, quinoa, chocolate chips, candy melting wafers,icing tips, and gel food colouring for a while!
    Last edited by CouponingQueen; Fri, Apr 25th, 2014 at 03:07 PM.
    free*is*best, Ciel, ticul and 6 others like this.
    My Tradelist and Wishlist

Join the Purell Loyalty Program for easy rewards such as gift cards and coupons!

Get FREE Men's Boxers when 1O friends sign up
    http://www.comfortableboxers.com?kid=55D9S

Thread Information