User Tag List

Page 152 of 1583 FirstFirst ... 52 102 142 150 151 152 153 154 162 202 252 652 1152 ... LastLast
Results 2,266 to 2,280 of 23743
Like Tree139457Likes

Thread: WHAT is YOUR best deal this week?????

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I forgot to add that we each got a free doughnut from Tim Horton's back on Saturday.
    ROMEO, avoncallingu and ticul like this.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Shopping trip at Walmart the other day; total came to $0.00 exactly! I knew it would be close to free due to coupons that would give me overages, but as I was buying apples and bananas I couldn't estimate the exact total I would get. I try to avoid a negative OOP at that particular WM because the CSM isn't the most coupon- and PM-friendly, and has come to recognize me each time; he gives me a hard time then spends 5 minutes "encouraging" me to apply for the store credit card

Teachers Have Class
    Trading Score
    520 (100%)

My local Giant Tiger has an unadvertised sale of Kellogg's Fun Pac (8 cereal boxes) @ $2.99 each. I picked up a bunch for when we go on vacation this summer. Printed on the inside of the packaging are two coupons worth a total of $2.75 . . . coupons I know I'll be using and they don't expire until June 2015! Here are the links (thanks to Anna Michele for posting these!):
    Kellogg's, $2 wub (2) Kellogg's Frosted Flakes, Froot Loops, Corn Pops, Rice Krispies Vanilla Flavour or Krave 312-975g Cereal, 71197861, Jun 30,2015
    Kellogg's,
    $0.75 Kellogg's Frosted Flakes, Froot Loops, Corn Pops, Rice Krispies Vanilla Flavour or Krave 312-975g Cereal, 71197874, Jun 30,2015

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssia510 View Post
    PM'd you, but here's the link to how I made the cake for anyone else who might be interested.
    http://voices.yahoo.com/worlds-great...08.html?cat=25

Thank you so much for sharing the link with me and everyone else. My son is going to be so happy now.
    ROMEO, avoncallingu and ticul like this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I PM Cracker Barrel cheese slice ( WM flyer 3.00) at rcss then I use coupon zone coupon of 3.00 off wub 2 and got them for 1.50 each.. Woohoo

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I walked over to WM and picked up a few things. I used 4x $2 coupons for chocolate (Reese and Oh Henry), just paid the taxes. I then booked in our free family photos that we had been delaying. I looked over my receipt and realized that the mouth wash had come up as the wrong price. I went to customer service and found a loonie on the floor, plus got the SCOP without any problems. The person at customer service is a familiar face and I told her that I'd just booked the pictures. She asked if I had any free coupons for it. I told her no, so she handed me a special envelope that you take to the photography booth and get a free prize. I believe it is $25 towards your next pictures, I saw someone else bring it in before (it is found with the hidden stuffed animal).

I then went to NF. I picked up an apple - 50c rebate - 25c rebate, means I got paid to take home the apple. I also picked up more Glad garbage bags - $2 rebate.
    I didn't realize until I was home that I was charged the wrong price on my veggies. The teller (an immigrant woman) had even asked me the name of the veggies so that she could look up the codes, it's unfortunate that she still entered the wrong ones. I'll have to take the receipt and the flier back to the store another day. I'm not sure how exactly they will fix it, but I'm sure that they will.
    ROMEO, coupon girl and ticul like this.
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

12 bottles of juice for $8.xx including deposit @ Target with b1g1 coupon and target b2g1 slim juice promo
    8 sunrype 900ml
    4 sunrype slim 1.36L
    Last edited by Jp-13; Fri, May 23rd, 2014 at 08:14 PM.
    ROMEO, coupon girl, ticul and 2 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Had the best customer service at Sephora today. Went in looking for a new foundation, I have super sensitive skin and almost every drugstore brand breaks me out. Told the guy what I was looking for and he not only found me the perfect foundation(so far we'll see how my skin reacts), he did my whole face(foundation, blush, highlighter etc) and gave me a ton of samples of the foundation and other products to see how my skin reacted before I bought anything. He even told me before he started doing my make up that he didn't want me to buy anything today, just try the samples he gave me.
    I've always found Sephora hit or miss for customer service and colour matching but today's service just blew me away. Got his schedule so I can go back while he's working to buy my foundation just in case they're on commission so he gets it.
    ROMEO, Tweets77, Angela273 and 6 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

a good salesperson is worth their weight in gold. I always make sure I have yards of time when I visit that store due to the wait times for help and paying for items. great that you can try before you buy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyssia510 View Post
    Had the best customer service at Sephora today. Went in looking for a new foundation, I have super sensitive skin and almost every drugstore brand breaks me out. Told the guy what I was looking for and he not only found me the perfect foundation(so far we'll see how my skin reacts), he did my whole face(foundation, blush, highlighter etc) and gave me a ton of samples of the foundation and other products to see how my skin reacted before I bought anything. He even told me before he started doing my make up that he didn't want me to buy anything today, just try the samples he gave me.
    I've always found Sephora hit or miss for customer service and colour matching but today's service just blew me away. Got his schedule so I can go back while he's working to buy my foundation just in case they're on commission so he gets it.
    ROMEO, ticul, Anna Michele and 1 others like this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

free bag of express salad at shoppers on sale for .99 then managers sticker 1.00 off

simply food cookies chocolate cherry 2.49 on sale 2.00 manager sticker -they expire in august dont normally buy cookies but for .49 nice with cup of tea

oh and in a bin reduced reactine expires august 2014 (36 pills for 5.00-2.00 callin coupon=3.00 cant beat that for summer allergies
    ROMEO, Shwa Girl, ticul and 1 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    111 (100%)

SDM O Henry small bars (the kind that Target and WM sell for 2.00 ish dollars) priced at 3.29 with 3.00 coupon attached. Best before not until june
    .29 cents each package!!
    ROMEO, Shwa Girl, ticul and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 2shopmom View Post
    SDM O Henry small bars (the kind that Target and WM sell for 2.00 ish dollars) priced at 3.29 with 3.00 coupon attached. Best before not until june
    .29 cents each package!!
    Nice deal.
    If you have trouble finishing the bars before they expire, just let me know. I can help
    Last edited by Shwa Girl; Thu, May 22nd, 2014 at 05:31 PM.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

This morning I got a call to teach, so I decided to pick up a salad at Sobeys. I paid $5.99+tax and received 505 points for the purchase because I used my 500pt coupon from spinning their wheel in the store earlier in the month. Just realized that I forgot to spin the wheel when I was there this morning. All of their machines were giving problems, so I paid cash and kept my receipt so that I can make sure that the proper amount of points were credited. It was my first pre-made salad from Sobeys and I thought it was pretty good.
    500pts when redeemed at the higher level is worth $4.
    Last edited by Angela273; Thu, May 22nd, 2014 at 08:18 PM.
    Shwa Girl, ticul and Jp-13 like this.
    Caddle Referral Code:

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    218 (100%)

Scored another great liquidation at my Loblaws. This time I bought plenty of cosmetics products, such as Olay Pro X Series serum, eye treatment, moisturizer (checked the reg.prices on line $23.99-33.99 ea), Garnier Ultralift day and night moisturizers, Garnier make up remover, Garnier mask & scrub 3-in-1, 0.94 EACH pls tx. Also picked up Jergens BB body moisturizer $2.94 and used $2 off and Biore scrub $2.94 (-$2). They were really fussy about accepting coupons on liquidation stock and denied my Garnier coupons, but took Biore and Jergens after a loooooong argument. The cashier was really unpleasant. But the deals and a SCOP ( one moisturizer rang at $2.94 instead of 0.94) were sweet

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

bought 11 irishspring gear 6pk for 69c each + tax, bet pat was getting to use the coups before they expired
    also got 2 pk of silhouette greek for 1.47 after coupon at walmart
    6 more bottles of snuggle 50 loads for 50c after $1.50 printable
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Thread Information