User Tag List

Page 180 of 1583 FirstFirst ... 80 130 170 178 179 180 181 182 190 230 280 680 1180 ... LastLast
Results 2,686 to 2,700 of 23740
Like Tree139427Likes

Thread: WHAT is YOUR best deal this week?????

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by CouponingQueen View Post
    10x Gay Lea Spreadables for FREE with the $2 coupon from save.ca gay lea newsletter
    you can claim $1 back from snapsaves, so you got 10, you just made $10+free butter!

Trading Score
    41 (100%)

thank you cinpow! I just got the email saying that my offer had been processed and $10 went straight to my account these deals are really getting addicting, especially the rush of redeeming a coupon a few days before the expiry! anybody else feel this way too?
    My Tradelist and Wishlist

Join the Purell Loyalty Program for easy rewards such as gift cards and coupons!

Get FREE Men's Boxers when 1O friends sign up
    http://www.comfortableboxers.com?kid=55D9S

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    14 (100%)

Name:  photo (1).JPG
Views: 384
Size:  38.7 KB

My first ever brag!

Took advantage of the 18,500 pts WUS $75 at SDM today. As a bonus, Clinique had a 10x WUS $75. Bought $84 worth of goodies and a few samples (they were having a special beauty event at my location). I usually get my Clinique from The Bay or Sears whenever they have gift with purchases, but I usually end up not using the samples included. I figured, I should just rack up points, so I can redeem for the exact products I like I might just go back tomorrow and stock up on other essentials!
    I do most of my shopping online and LOVE using ebates to get cash back. Check it out - it's free and easy to sign up!
    http://www.ebates.ca/referrer?referrerid=ux6NkmzoOno%3D

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by leen1476 View Post
    Name:  photo (1).JPG
Views: 384
Size:  38.7 KB

My first ever brag!

Took advantage of the 18,500 pts WUS $75 at SDM today. As a bonus, Clinique had a 10x WUS $75. Bought $84 worth of goodies and a few samples (they were having a special beauty event at my location). I usually get my Clinique from The Bay or Sears whenever they have gift with purchases, but I usually end up not using the samples included. I figured, I should just rack up points, so I can redeem for the exact products I like I might just go back tomorrow and stock up on other essentials!

very nice deal! How are these products? I have bever tried clinique but have wanted to use it always. Are they as good as other face cleansers etc or are they better? Any reviews about clinique?
    ticul likes this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    14 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by amira84 View Post
    very nice deal! How are these products? I have never tried clinique but have wanted to use it always. Are they as good as other face cleansers etc or are they better? Any reviews about clinique?
    I've used Clinique for most of my teenage/adult life and I've never had any issues with them. They're fragrance free and gentle enough for sensitive skin. The past couple of years, I've been venturing out and trying different brands but I'm thinking of switching back. My skin has been acting out lately and has been very dry (normally oily).

I've never tried the Moisture Surge Overnight Mask but have read great reviews, so I thought I'd give it a shot. The scrub and the cleanser are gentle yet effective and do what they claim to. I like how they don't leave your skin feeling tight afterwards and that they don't have unnecessary scents that may cause irritation.

Clinique is a tried and tested company (for me and my mother at least!) and I seem to keep coming back to using their products. If you're curious to try, now's the perfect time to buy from SDM I'm not as familiar with SDM's return/exchange policy on beauty products....but Sephora for sure has amazing guarantees and you can return/exchange products even after opening and using them.
    dahliagrower, ticul, Cata and 1 others like this.
    I do most of my shopping online and LOVE using ebates to get cash back. Check it out - it's free and easy to sign up!
    http://www.ebates.ca/referrer?referrerid=ux6NkmzoOno%3D

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

I was in Kitchener for a couple of days but only had a car available for 1/2 a day. I flew around to Value Village, the new Mennonite Relief 2nd hand store and Talize.
    My best buy was an Obus Form back support for $4 at the Mennonite store on Kent. I picked up a couple of shirts for DH at VV but they weren't particularly cheap. I couldn't find anything at Talize.I was very impressed with the cleanliness, organization and pricing at the New Mennonite store on Kent. I also bought a wall shelf for our bathroom. Now getting all this home on the train was a bit of a challenge! Thankfully some very kind Via conductors helped me with my suitcases.
    Here's to all you great SC'ers
    Join Swagbucks and make $$$
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/avoncallingu

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Thanks for sharing this one. I have been pricing out these diapers. Didn't want to pay a lot as I am thinking my little one won't use that many before he grows to the next size. I will go tomorrow.
    Yeah!!

Quote Originally Posted by kermitz1 View Post
    Huggies little splashers 2.99 on London drugs website pm to walmart -$2 coupons and I got wipe tubs reg priced (couldn't find a sale). But with coupons and snap saves I still got overage

Also saved $10 in ground beef at Costco they had priced it wrong!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by leen1476 View Post
    I've used Clinique for most of my teenage/adult life and I've never had any issues with them. They're fragrance free and gentle enough for sensitive skin. The past couple of years, I've been venturing out and trying different brands but I'm thinking of switching back. My skin has been acting out lately and has been very dry (normally oily).

I've never tried the Moisture Surge Overnight Mask but have read great reviews, so I thought I'd give it a shot. The scrub and the cleanser are gentle yet effective and do what they claim to. I like how they don't leave your skin feeling tight afterwards and that they don't have unnecessary scents that may cause irritation.

Clinique is a tried and tested company (for me and my mother at least!) and I seem to keep coming back to using their products. If you're curious to try, now's the perfect time to buy from SDM I'm not as familiar with SDM's return/exchange policy on beauty products....but Sephora for sure has amazing guarantees and you can return/exchange products even after opening and using them.

thanks for your detailed reply. I really appreciate that.
    i use random products because all these nicely packaged bottles attract my eyes and i end up buying those products.
    avoncallingu and ticul like this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

X2 kashi blueberry cluster cereal $1, PM sals -$1 coupon = free

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Little Tykes Cozy Coupe car given to us by our friends who had an extra one. Dd LOVES it and going in and out of it amuses her for a long time!

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssia510 View Post
    Little Tykes Cozy Coupe car given to us by our friends who had an extra one. Dd LOVES it and going in and out of it amuses her for a long time!
    Yay for good friends cheap entertainment

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Revlon lipstick, reg. $3.78, sale $ 1.89
    $0.05 discount for using reusable bag
    Paid with Target gift card (from the spend $50, get $10 gift card flyer offer last week)
    Out of pocket = $0.00

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Spent $81 at SDM and used every single one of my personalized offers and got $79 back in points

Name:  sdm-shop.jpg
Views: 205
Size:  46.4 KB

Name:  sdm receipt.jpg
Views: 237
Size:  62.9 KB
    Last edited by FallenPixels; Sat, Jun 28th, 2014 at 11:17 PM.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

got 3 toilet ducks today at walmart 1.94-1.00 cpn=.94 my stockpile was down to 2 so I am happy

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    Spent $81 at SDM and used every single one of my personalized offers and got $79 back in points

Wowwwww.... Thats great.

Thread Information