User Tag List

Page 226 of 1583 FirstFirst ... 126 176 216 224 225 226 227 228 236 276 326 726 1226 ... LastLast
Results 3,376 to 3,390 of 23743
Like Tree139455Likes

Thread: WHAT is YOUR best deal this week?????

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by coupon girl View Post
    bought hubby a new long sleeve shirt -winners -chaps brand nice green pin stripe 16.99(mind you there is not much to pick from when you hit the XL size)I decided to look into his closet(all size large and too tight on his belly(must be my great cooking-lol)-as we have a engagement luncheon saturday and a stag and doe the same night-why is it some men don't care to shop for clothing??when they hit the age 50 and up range
    -pretty sure the bay sells this brand I assume it would retail at the bay for 30-35.00
    LOL, are we married to the same man?? My DH says I need to learn to cook for 2 and not 20. He stuffs his face and then he can't understand how he has gained 40 pounds since we've been married. By the way, I have to buy all his shirts too.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

bought hubby a new long sleeve shirt -winners -chaps brand nice green pin stripe 16.99(mind you there is not much to pick from when you hit the XL size)I decided to look into his closet(all size large and too tight on his belly(must be my great cooking-lol)-as we have a engagement luncheon saturday and a stag and doe the same night-why is it some men don't care to shop for clothing??when they hit the age 50 and up range
    -pretty sure the bay sells this brand I assume it would retail at the bay for 30-35.00
    My dh is in his 30's and hasn't shopped for clothes since his mid 20's. He'd wear his ripped up clothes forever if I'd let him, he's got clothes in his drawer that I bought him 3 years ago with the tags still on. The only thing he will shop for himself is his workboots because they have to fit properly, otherwise I just replace stuff as it gets worn out.

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssia510 View Post
    My dh is in his 30's and hasn't shopped for clothes since his mid 20's. He'd wear his ripped up clothes forever if I'd let him, he's got clothes in his drawer that I bought him 3 years ago with the tags still on. The only thing he will shop for himself is his workboots because they have to fit properly, otherwise I just replace stuff as it gets worn out.
    Yep. Well said. DH and I starting dating at 21 and he was still wearing clothes his mother bought him years before. He has never bought himself any clothing. His mom did when he was young and then I have since we've been together. He has ZERO desire to shop, let alone for clothing for himself. He'll go buy work boots once a year and that's after he's complained for 2-3 months his current pair is worn out. lol

But honestly, it works out. I love to shop and get great deals, PLUS I don't have to see him in any clothes I hate.
    Last edited by bargain_hunter_lola; Fri, Sep 12th, 2014 at 02:10 PM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Scopped two packages of fish at no Frills this morning.

Trading Score
    41 (100%)

got 8 free packs of dawn today

3 packs of lunch meat

and 1 black diamond cheese spread!!
    My Tradelist and Wishlist

Join the Purell Loyalty Program for easy rewards such as gift cards and coupons!

Get FREE Men's Boxers when 1O friends sign up
    http://www.comfortableboxers.com?kid=55D9S

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

That must be nice. My DH goes shopping once every two years. Last time he spent $300 on 3 pairs of jeans. He justifies it by saying that he only goes once every two years. Then when I bring him nice clothes that I got for next to nothing, he "doesn't like them" and makes me take them back

Quote Originally Posted by bargain_hunter_lola View Post
    Yep. Well said. DH and I starting dating at 21 and he was still wearing clothes his mother bought him years before. He has never bought himself any clothing. His mom did when he was young and then I have since we've been together. He has ZERO desire to shop, let alone for clothing for himself. He'll go buy work boots once a year and that's after he's complained for 2-3 months his current pair is worn out. lol

But honestly, it works out. I love to shop and get great deals, PLUS I don't have to see him in any clothes I hate.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

This week i got a pcplus offer of 1600 pts on wonder bread. Pm'ed Quality Foods (local store of Vancouver Island) at $1.99, got 4 wonder breads.

the funny thing is that my husband likes D'italiano bread (the thick slices one) more than any other bread but i told him (very hitlerly!) that he has to eat wonder breads now because of the deal i am getting. He is going to get fed up of my deals very soon! Lol.
    Last edited by amira84; Fri, Sep 12th, 2014 at 09:19 PM.

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Best one is 2400 on kraft shredded cheese not on flyrr so I bet iys like 8.99 in store cant wait to pm at no frills and get points
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

1KG of Cheerios (two boxes) at No frills for $4. Had pink sticker, doesn't expire until June next year.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

I really thought I would have a great deal today as I went to my store and tried using $1 peelie that I got from trade on Iogo drinkable (6x93 ml); It was refused and I was blamed for 'stealing the peelie from other [Iogo] product'

Ended up paying the full price for one but did not buy all!

SO hard to coupon in Saskatoon!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    218 (100%)

Went to Old Navy to return some uniform bought on-line using a GC that I received as a gift a couple of years ago. After I did a return, I hit a liquidation section where I found plenty of clothes with 75% off stickers just because they were returns from on-line purchases. Here is what I found:
    knitted sweater (uniform reg.$27.95)
    2Xpolo (uniform reg.$10.95)
    surfing Lycra t-shirt (reg.$19.99)
    summer cotton girl dress (reg?, they decided it should be $5.99 minus 75%, shock)
    wind girl jacket (reg.$39.95)
    Then I remembered that I got a b.day coupon get $10off WUB $50, so I picked up 2X reg.priced polo T-shirts for DH and a pack of socks for a grand total of $50.58 (after the return I actually paid $5.58

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

Today I went to a really small town to visit family, ventured into their super tiny SDM (which doesn't even have a grocery section other than snacks) and found some awesome deals.

3x Crispers - 3.19 - $3 manager sticker (each)= .58
    1x Simply Food Kettle Chips - 2.49 - $2 manager sticker = .49

It all came to $1.20.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Arvilish View Post
    I really thought I would have a great deal today as I went to my store and tried using $1 peelie that I got from trade on Iogo drinkable (6x93 ml); It was refused and I was blamed for 'stealing the peelie from other [Iogo] product'

Ended up paying the full price for one but did not buy all!

SO hard to coupon in Saskatoon!
    Aw, not nice at all. Terrible when people act like that.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Kis storage box, small, purple
    $0.44 at staples.ca clearance deal section
    picked up at the store (no shipping charge)

better than Dollarama

http://www.staples-3p.com/s7/is/image/Staples/s0845916_sc7?$lnk$

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

8x mini wooden picture frames from target for 0.30 each. Gonna have the kiddos paint them, glue a magnet on the back and put their pictures in them and give them to the grandparents for Xmas.
    4x wall calendars and one 8x8 photo book free from Pampers points, another present for the grandparents for Xmas and with the exception of our moms Xmas shopping is done for the grandparents.

Thread Information