User Tag List

Page 241 of 1582 FirstFirst ... 141 191 231 239 240 241 242 243 251 291 341 741 1241 ... LastLast
Results 3,601 to 3,615 of 23727
Like Tree139386Likes

Thread: WHAT is YOUR best deal this week?????

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

-free ice cream tonight from shoppers -breyers 2.99-2.00 email coupon=.99 -1.00 checkout51=freeeeee

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Free WOWbutter because of an SCOP!

Word combination lock on clearance at Target scanned for just under $3!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
    avoncallingu, Ciel, ssbean and 3 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    Was at a different Target and found a dress from the Altuzarra collection. Very work approproiate. Long sleeves, below the knees.

http://www.target.com/p/altuzarra-fo...#prodSlot=_1_6

$54.99 but when you factor in that it is a top and a bottom, that's a pretty good deal, and much more interesting (and cheaper) than the $2000 that his other dress costs
    http://www.net-a-porter.com/product/...nd-crepe-dress
    I have my eye on that dress too, waiting for 70% off cus I have nowhere to wear it. Luckily the collection remains untouched at my local Targets.
    avoncallingu, Ciel, ssbean and 2 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by tictacoh View Post
    Pretty dress! Would look great with a pair of dark brown suede boots for the fall months.
    that's exactly what I planned on doing! Great minds

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssia510 View Post
    I have my eye on that dress too, waiting for 70% off cus I have nowhere to wear it. Luckily the collection remains untouched at my local Targets.

Collection around here was cleaned out on first day. I'll take it while I can get it LOL. 70% off would be great. I was actually surprised that I found one left and it happened to fit.
    avoncallingu, Ciel, ssbean and 2 others like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Archer Farms refrigerated dip, reg. $3.28, sale $1.64, exp. Nov.7, 2014
    - artichoke and asiago
    - Tadzhik and cucumber

You know when you did a good shop, when the cashier stops and reads the label and does a double take reading the price

The Archer Farms pizza and flat breads were also 50% off at Target. YMMV.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    that's exactly what I planned on doing! Great minds

Collection around here was cleaned out on first day. I'll take it while I can get it LOL. 70% off would be great. I was actually surprised that I found one left and it happened to fit.
    I think it's because Toronto actually has stores that offer these designers at full price so people are more aware of these names and grab pieces because you're getting a designer clothing for cheap. Whereas when you're outside of a big city and Guess is considered designer a 54 dollar dress at Target where most pieces are under 30.00 seems kinda crazy. I actually wouldn't be surprised if Target goes the way of H&M and only offers the designer collections in major cities where they actually sell out shortly.
    Ciel, seylz_gurl, ssbean and 2 others like this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by nursegirl View Post
    Is it in the flyer by any chance?
    I believe its only an in-store special deal because i saw they have lots of stock
    Last edited by Jouelle89; Mon, Oct 6th, 2014 at 11:00 PM.
    Ciel, ssbean and ticul like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i won buy to Apple iPad with Retina Display 16GB with Wi-Fi only $299 just !

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    22 (100%)

.24 for Kraft salads dressing. Bought 20 to donate
    Search and earn rewards today
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/newbieams

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

nana case with chain is a good idea. I've misplaced mine, they are soooo small!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ging Xu View Post
    My best deal this week was nano case for $2.79 with free shipping. together with it, I get a mini flashlight with laser at the price of $0.01, so I paid only $2.8 to get these great goods. I am so happy so I shared.

Attachment 259485 Attachment 259486
    avoncallingu, Ciel, ssbean and 1 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)

New foundation in SDM clearance section was $5.
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

Dad's Cookies Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Portion 48-pack for about ~1. ALL big club-size Christie cookies are for $4.99 at Superstore Saskatoon East. I used the free coupon I got from e-mailing the company but coupon had maximum value of $4.26.
    Last edited by Arvilish; Wed, Oct 8th, 2014 at 02:43 AM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    103 (100%)

6 bottle of Pine Sol sale $1.99 - $1 from inserts = $1 each 4 for my mother and 4 for me. Never pay that cheap so, for us that is an excellent price.................................

Trading Score
    129 (100%)

A little bit of history...
    I recently ended a ten year relationship and moved out with my two teenagers. I was able to put a small down payment on a townhouse for the three of us. This is my first ever home...all mine....paid for by me.
    Five months later I had saved enough money for a few small upgrades. (Thank you to coupons and a $250 Home Depot GC from my relator when I bought my townhouse)
    I went to Home Depot to pick up new vanities for the 2.5 bathrooms. There are some very dated, damaged countertops currently in there, crying for attention. I had my eye on a plain vanity that just went on sale from $449 to $349. One bathroom done!
    I found a smaller vanity for $79 that would work well in my half bathroom. When I got to the till, it rang in at $110! I asked her to please check the price. While another salesclerk went to check the price, the cashier asked me if "it was one of those $49 clearance ones?" What???? Which direction please!
    I was able to find a similar vanity to the $79 one, complete with base, top (with moulded sink) and a mirror originally priced at $149 for $46.96!
    Along with some tiles that were also on sale, my purchases were complete.
    Thankfully I am blessed with a handy father to do all of the labour on my renos making beautiful bathrooms on a teeny budget!
    Remember, a kick in the bum is still a step forward

I've started a blog to stop talking to myself Join me on my journey....http://stretchingmypennies.blogspot.ca/

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sctich View Post
    A little bit of history...
    I recently ended a ten year relationship and moved out with my two teenagers. I was able to put a small down payment on a townhouse for the three of us. This is my first ever home...all mine....paid for by me.
    Five months later I had saved enough money for a few small upgrades. (Thank you to coupons and a $250 Home Depot GC from my relator when I bought my townhouse)
    I went to Home Depot to pick up new vanities for the 2.5 bathrooms. There are some very dated, damaged countertops currently in there, crying for attention. I had my eye on a plain vanity that just went on sale from $449 to $349. One bathroom done!
    I found a smaller vanity for $79 that would work well in my half bathroom. When I got to the till, it rang in at $110! I asked her to please check the price. While another salesclerk went to check the price, the cashier asked me if "it was one of those $49 clearance ones?" What???? Which direction please!
    I was able to find a similar vanity to the $79 one, complete with base, top (with moulded sink) and a mirror originally priced at $149 for $46.96!
    Along with some tiles that were also on sale, my purchases were complete.
    Thankfully I am blessed with a handy father to do all of the labour on my renos making beautiful bathrooms on a teeny budget!
    Congrats on your new house.
    Congrats on your smart reno purchases.

I like your real estate agent who gave you the $250 gift card. Wish more agents would do these incentives for their clients

Thread Information