User Tag List

Page 273 of 1580 FirstFirst ... 173 223 263 271 272 273 274 275 283 323 373 773 1273 ... LastLast
Results 4,081 to 4,095 of 23694
Like Tree139314Likes

Thread: WHAT is YOUR best deal this week?????

Trading Score
    39 (100%)

A couple of clearance makeup I picked up at Target:

Maybelline master smoky by eyestudio was $7.99 now $3.99
    Covergirl outlast all-day lipcolor was $9.99 now $2.99
    Physician's formula Mineral wear liquid foundation was $10.99 now $3.66 (used the $5 off peelie coupon and got it free!)

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Oh I just wish I had a Target in my city when I read all of those amazing deals!!! @Shwa Girl :What is Tarjay? A Target name brand or another store?
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Missed a lots of deals because lack of time and today storm...Beginned this last night still on.... Anyway,,,I went to maxi and got sausage at 30% off for supper And 6 boxes of Special K Red Berry and Chocolate reg: 4,99$ minus sale of 2$ minus 1$ coupons=1$ each I am a big cereals eater so I need to restock cereals...they expire in 4 months.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cath007 View Post
    Missed a lots of deals because lack of time and today storm...Beginned this last night still on.... Anyway,,,I went to maxi and got sausage at 30% off for supper And 6 boxes of Special K Red Berry and Chocolate reg: 4,99$ minus sale of 2$ minus 1$ coupons=1$ each I am a big cereals eater so I need to restock cereals...they expire in 4 months.
    looks like you are sending the storm to The Shwa - we are getting a bit now. LOL.

$1 is a great price for cereal.
    nice score
    wtg

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cath007 View Post
    Oh I just wish I had a Target in my city when I read all of those amazing deals!!! @Shwa Girl :What is Tarjay? A Target name brand or another store?
    Tarjay = Target
    Tarjay, from the Urban Dictionary
    Tarjay = Target Store said with a fake french accent to make it sound more upscale than it is. In reality it's a half step better than Wally World.

Example: "I would never shop at Kmart or Wally World, I spend my greenbacks at Tar Jay."

Students going to university in the US, shopped at Super Target to make ends meets. If these budget minded students had friends who had a lot of $$$, then they would say, they shop at Tarjay Boutique, not Super Target.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Helping Out the Guys at Work Brag

We had our work Christmas lunch real early -- last week (long story)
    Anyway, we brought food in. All we asked was that people bring their own plates, cutlery and such (long story). I just knew that some guys would forget the plates, cutlery and cups.
    Out of our stash, I had a nice supply, bought on sale costing next to nothing.
    Brought the mt work and saved the guys at work. There was enough plates, cutlery and such, that they were able to get second helping of the roast beast.

Name:  happyEnding.jpg
Views: 518
Size:  90.4 KB

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

I did waa--hwat?

I DID IT..I did...

I finally got one Oral b for me toothpaste for FREE at SDM. I took my time out of very busy exam schedule to give it a try...yaaaay...now I hope tomorrow exam will be ok HA! Also got myself 49 cents Revlon Nearly Naked [what on earth?] press powder & primer after the $2 printable coupon! I have NEVER shopped at Sephora; in fact the only time I go there is ...to get free birthday gift HA. They are so expensive; I cannot imagine spending $50 on foundation! Do you SC'er have any strategy/coupons etc?

Thanks everyone!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by Shwa Girl View Post
    Tarjay = Target
    Tarjay, from the Urban Dictionary

Students going to university in the US, shopped at Super Target to make ends meets. If these budget minded students had friends who had a lot of $$$, then they would say, they shop at Tarjay Boutique, not Super Target.
    Thank you for this great explanation. Now I will know what you are talking about lol

Trading Score
    368 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Arvilish View Post
    I did waa--hwat?

I DID IT..I did...

I finally got one Oral b for me toothpaste for FREE at SDM. I took my time out of very busy exam schedule to give it a try...yaaaay...now I hope tomorrow exam will be ok HA! Also got myself 49 cents Revlon Nearly Naked [what on earth?] press powder & primer after the $2 printable coupon! I have NEVER shopped at Sephora; in fact the only time I go there is ...to get free birthday gift HA. They are so expensive; I cannot imagine spending $50 on foundation! Do you SC'er have any strategy/coupons etc?

Thanks everyone!
    Regarding Sephora; if you join Swagbucks you can earn points towards e-gift cards including Sephora.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Dh and I went to Target today to use the $3 off energizer batteries coupon. I went to go look for the nail polish on clearance for $2.09 with the $2 off peelie. They had tons of makeup stuff on clearance but the nailpolish didnt have the peelie. I got 2 revlon eyeliner that are 2 in 1. Eyebrightner and eyeliner for $1.79 ea.

Then I saw they had the oral b prohealth for me toothbrush back in stock, I quickly went on the walmart website on my phone and saw it was still there for $19.96. I picked up 4. The eyeliner scanned at $2.69 for both so the lady gave them both to me for free, even though I was only expecting one. I think Quebec is more strict on scop.

So for $15 I got 4 Electric toothbrushes, 1 bag of milk, 2 eyeliner, and 4 energizer batteries. Which would've retailed for $114.87
    Trade list:
    CZ Save $1 on any TWO deleverde pasta exp: oct 31, 2014
    Save $8 on Enfamil A+. gentleease, lactose free, nutramigen A+ exp: feb 1, 2015
    Save $5 on a tub or refill box of Enfamil A+ Gentlease exp: feb 1, 2015
    Save $4 on Enfamil D-Vi-Sol, Tri-Vi-Sol, Poly-Vi-Sol exp: feb 1, 2015

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

2 Big Hugs Elmo for taxes only. PM toysrus at target for $16.95 minus $20 coupon (reduced to $16.95) We'll see how long I can keep under the tree

Trading Score
    39 (100%)

Outlaw Beef Burgers 1.81kg expiring Dec 15 --> $2.94 grabbed 3 boxes...yay!

Trading Score
    455 (100%)

(10) Head & Shoulders Shampoo $2.99 (pm United)
    - (5) $5.00 WUB2 (BrandSaver insert)
    = $0.49 each

*sale ends Nov 11*
    Last edited by knitting nurse; Thu, Dec 11th, 2014 at 08:17 PM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Eh got 2 scope today ( should have been 3) so will have to take receipt with me next time I go,to RCSS. He got a Brie in pastry reg $10 for free and a pc hummus for free as it scanned wrong. Another flavour also scanned wrong so cashier changed one but forgot,to,do,scop,on other so another $3 in my pocket. Plus we got 1600 pc points for each pc dip,on sale for $3.00 so a great deal. Yeah hubby

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

DH surprised me with a brand new screen door for the back door. The old one was broken and I had to use a cord to shut it. The new one he installed is really nice and he went out of his way to find one he knew I would like.
    Just call me Wolfie

Thread Information