User Tag List

Page 583 of 1583 FirstFirst ... 83 483 533 573 581 582 583 584 585 593 633 683 1083 ... LastLast
Results 8,731 to 8,745 of 23742
Like Tree139446Likes

Thread: WHAT is YOUR best deal this week?????

Trading Score
    129 (100%)

Stopped in at Bath & Body Works because DD is a major candle fan. Three wick candles are regular price $25.50 but were on sale 2 for $28.00. We each found a candle we wanted and decided to take advantage of the deal and split the cost. Got to the cashier and she said if we give her our email address, they will take $10 off our bill. Sure!!
    We ended up with 2 x three wick candles for $20.72 AFTER taxes! Receipt shows we saved $31.50.
    Remember, a kick in the bum is still a step forward

I've started a blog to stop talking to myself Join me on my journey....http://stretchingmypennies.blogspot.ca/

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Name:  IMG_20160416_201234.jpg
Views: 777
Size:  122.2 KB

Today's deals:

Tostitos pm Loblaws $1.99-$1(Websaver mail outs)=$1
    Dempsters white bread pm Yuan Ming for $1.88-$1=$.88
    Wilton 3pc cookie cutters $.50(clearance)
    3pc nut cracker set $.50(clearance)
    Wilton Pirate Cupcake Combo Pack $.50(clearance)
    Mainstay 4pk scissors $2.50(clearance)

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cinpow View Post
    Name:  IMG_20160416_201234.jpg
Views: 777
Size:  122.2 KB

Today's deals:

Tostitos pm Loblaws $1.99-$1(Websaver mail outs)=$1
    Dempsters white bread pm Yuan Ming for $1.88-$1=$.88
    Wilton 3pc cookie cutters $.50(clearance)
    3pc nut cracker set $.50(clearance)
    Wilton Pirate Cupcake Combo Pack $.50(clearance)
    Mainstay 4pk scissors $2.50(clearance)
    Omg! Those are the cutest cookie cutters!

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
    Tweets77, Lee03, macw1960 and 3 others like this.
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Back at it this weekend garage sale shopping. It's really lifting my spirits and making me feel a lot like my old self, I've had a weird year and it's making me happy, so forgive my (what I'm assuming is going to be weekly) gushing.

Today:
    -3 round cake pans for tiered cake, gun-handle mug, cow soup mug, 2 large white Salt&Pepper brand Momo serving bowls, plastic scoop, small containers for dip - $3
    -3 medium white plates, 4 small white plates, SHAW 500GB PVR (!!), Pyrex lid for a small casserole dish, a few pieces of clothing, 3 purses - $5!!
    -100-string of multicolored LED Christmas lights, brand new - $2 (and yes I checked to see if they were on recall! :3)
    -125-net of white LED lights, for inside a gazebo (or our deck!) $2!
    -1 string of white LED c6 icicle lights and 1 string of indoor drippy icicle lights (Which I have been lusting over for ages!) $2!
    -Jersey sheet set - $1
    -Yard stakes for rope lights or Christmas lights - 50c for 2 packages
    -Package of extra knobs that all match from someone's kitchen redo, 25c!
    -3 stacks of different magazines and some neat Bubba Gump drink shakers (I'm just going to use them as cups) FREE
    -Lion King collector's plate - FREE!

I'm sure I've forgotten something. I'll edit to add if I remember later!

I'm going to sell the PVR and maybe the collector's plate. Whatever money I make from them will go back into the Yard Sale fund!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Oxi Clean $3.99 (RCSS) less $1.50 coupon = $2.49 (times 2).

More scrubbing bubbles for $3.00 RCSS - less $3.00 coupon!!! = FREE!!! +++ 500 PC points!!! happy, happy!!!

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

well, still have no idea who sent me the raok envie with the bacon coupon booklets but I used some of them today at NF.

OOP for 3 pkgs. of 500 grams Schneiders bologna plus 1 pkg Ready Crisp bacon was .71
    OOP for 3 pkgs. of 375 grams salt reduced bacon plus 1 pkg Ready Crisp bacon was .44

All 3 bologna pkgs had 30% off stickers on them so I felt lucky that they also allowed me to also use the 3 x $2.50 coupons on them too!!

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Chantel View Post
    Back at it this weekend garage sale shopping. It's really lifting my spirits and making me feel a lot like my old self, I've had a weird year and it's making me happy, so forgive my (what I'm assuming is going to be weekly) gushing.

Today:
    -3 round cake pans for tiered cake, gun-handle mug, cow soup mug, 2 large white Salt&Pepper brand Momo serving bowls, plastic scoop, small containers for dip - $3
    -3 medium white plates, 4 small white plates, SHAW 500GB PVR (!!), Pyrex lid for a small casserole dish, a few pieces of clothing, 3 purses - $5!!
    -100-string of multicolored LED Christmas lights, brand new - $2 (and yes I checked to see if they were on recall! :3)
    -125-net of white LED lights, for inside a gazebo (or our deck!) $2!
    -1 string of white LED c6 icicle lights and 1 string of indoor drippy icicle lights (Which I have been lusting over for ages!) $2!
    -Jersey sheet set - $1
    -Yard stakes for rope lights or Christmas lights - 50c for 2 packages
    -Package of extra knobs that all match from someone's kitchen redo, 25c!
    -3 stacks of different magazines and some neat Bubba Gump drink shakers (I'm just going to use them as cups) FREE
    -Lion King collector's plate - FREE!

I'm sure I've forgotten something. I'll edit to add if I remember later!

I'm going to sell the PVR and maybe the collector's plate. Whatever money I make from them will go back into the Yard Sale fund!
    I'll gush with you I love garage sale season we should have a brag thread just for a yard sale brags lol
    Any way half this stuff still has tags she wanted $3 off the coat alone so when she said $6.50 for the lot I had to try and contain myself jumping for joy

As I ws leaving I saw a bin of wrapping paper red light my son's first birthday party he hs been invited to was starting in a half an hour yes 10 am - 12 pm. So I rushed home wrapped the gift rsvp'd since I totally forgot to do that too and was right on time for the party. Cut my yard sale shop short and there wasn't much left after 12 pm but I'm happy with this lot for my new baby.
    Keep the yard sale brags coming

Sent from my SM-G530W using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Anna Michele; Sun, Apr 17th, 2016 at 03:59 PM.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

-just starting to feel better was so sick -so that's a brag

-went to lowes with hubby this morning he got decorative bricks I got bogo bird seed 4.00 each bag reg 7.99 a bag
    (2) tomatoe plants bogo so paid 1.49 reg 2.99 each (gonna try growing in a pot on my deck this year)
    -oh and horizon hydro was their so got a few lightbulb coupons plus a free insulated bag with a zipper

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Michele View Post
    I'll gush with you I love garage sale season we should have a brag thread just for a yard sale brags lol
    Any way half this stuff still has tags she wanted $3 off the coat alone so when she said $6.50 for the lot I had to try and contain myself jumping for joy

As I ws leaving I saw a bun of wrapping paper red light my son's first birthday party he hs been invited to was starting in a half an hour yes 10 am - 12 pm. So I rushed home wrapped the gift rsvp'd since I totally forgot to do that too and was right on time for the party. Cut my yard sale shop short and there wasn't much left after 12 pm but I'm happy with this lot for my new baby.

Wow yard sales here want like 3.00 bucks for a onesie lol.
    macw1960 and ticul like this.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Don't lose hope! Some people want a lot for their stuff, but occasionally you'll run into someone who is basically giving it away. I went to one yesterday where a woman was doing $1 per bag of baby clothes, so just keep going! Persistence is key, eventually you'll find your jackpot!

A few more garage sales.. There weren't many and a few were a total bust, but we still got some good stuff at the few that we bought from.

Got:
    -3 stepstools, two were Rubbermaid. Rubbermaid laundry basket, combs, 2 boxes of amazing quality bobby pins (retired hairdresser!) wallet, some other small items - $5
    -4 Sterilite bins - $10
    -Kitchenaid 9 cup metallic chrome food processor with citrus press and egg whip attachments (!!), a few stamps, As Seen On TV Donut Factory pan set (round for filling, round with hole, mini with hole), wind chime, flour sifter (the kind with the handle that has a turning thing in the bottom every time you squeeze it), pig wind chimes, Crooks and Castles hat, a few more small things and a tote bin to put it all in - $15!!!!!!!!!

I again think I'll be doing a flip here and selling the food processor as my mom doesn't NEED it and I already have one that I like a bit better. To buy the citrus press alone would be $40 USD. It was just too good to pass up.
    Last edited by Chantel; Sun, Apr 17th, 2016 at 06:53 PM.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

got half cart of easter bunny chocolate for $0.10 EACH, i took all the 200g and 350g carnaby brand
    bought 2 baby wipe 3.49 each

OPP 12.18
    point earned 4100
    receipt say i save $113.32
    cashback $3 for wipe

there are still a lot of easter chocolate for $0.10 left at 524 queen street west (bathurst and queen, toronto)

ps. i bought half cart of easter chocolate the night of easter monday, and those were $0.50 for 175g. that time i paid $30. so i really have to brag this time spending less than $4 and get so much.

only rant: extremely heavy to carrying it home.
    Last edited by xueer246; Sun, Apr 17th, 2016 at 06:51 PM.

Scottishgal
    Trading Score
    480 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by xueer246 View Post
    got half cart of easter bunny chocolate for $0.10 EACH, i took all the 200g and 350g carnaby brand
    bought 2 baby wipe 3.49 each

OPP 12.18
    point earned 4100
    receipt say i save $113.32
    cashback $3 for wipe

there are still a lot of easter chocolate for $0.10 left at 524 queen street west (bathurst and queen, toronto)

ps. i bought half cart of easter chocolate the night of easter monday, and those were $0.50 for 175g. that time i paid $30. so i really have to brag this time spending less than $4 and get so much.

only rant: extremely heavy to carrying it home.
    Super sweet that you share this information so others can get in on this great deal. A true Smart Canucker

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Michele View Post

As I ws leaving I saw a bin of wrapping paper red light my son's first birthday party he hs been invited to was starting in a half an hour yes 10 am - 12 pm. So I rushed home wrapped the gift rsvp'd since I totally forgot to do that too and was right on time for the party. Cut my yard sale shop short and there wasn't much left after 12 pm but I'm happy with this lot for my new baby.

What a great deal!! I can't wait for yard sales to start here.... Our daughter purged her vintage board games a few years ago and now kicking herself for selling / donating them... we're hoping we can pick up a few this spring to replace the ones that she got rid of... The new versions of the games just aren't the same as the original versions.... same with Dr. Seuss books... I got rid of ours to make room for new books and my daughter is very upset with me for that...

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

I got some good deals over the weekend:

At SDM
    2 x Oral B Vitality toothbrush $19.99 - $10 coupon each
    1 x Oral B replacement head $19.99 - $5 coupon
    1 x Finish Quantum $8.29 - $2 coupon
    1 x Finish Jet Dry $5.29 - $2 Coupon
    Came up to $44.45 before tax. The cashier told me that I need to add ~$6 more to qualify for 20 x but I knew better
    Total points earned 15120 (worth around $30 on bonus redemption)
    I should be getting $13 back in rebate for the Finish Detergent and Jet Dry.

I also got:
    1 x Gain Flings - Free
    2 x Tide - Free with money back
    14200 PC Points for my shopping trip at No Frills.

Good Weekend overall.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

I got one of the hookup crock pots at Walmart for $10 regular price $59.96, checked other walmarts and their price for the same item was $30

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Want to get 4 free plates of food from Chef's Plate? Your first 4 plates are free when you sign up under my referral link and you can cancel at any time!

Looking to earn gift cards and more by just searching and doing surveys? Sign up for Swagbucks today!

Thread Information