User Tag List

Page 620 of 1580 FirstFirst ... 120 520 570 610 618 619 620 621 622 630 670 720 1120 ... LastLast
Results 9,286 to 9,300 of 23695
Like Tree139314Likes

Thread: WHAT is YOUR best deal this week?????

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Bought 5 Casa di Mama pizza. 3.97 at rcss, pm NF at 2.88-$1 coupon so $1.88 each.

Not too bad I guess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

^^ Where and when did you get the Casa Di Mama coupon Silver?

Sent from my HUAWEI Y330-U05 using Tapatalk
    ROMEO, ticul and dededi like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by canadianhockeymom View Post
    My best deal this week was 6 pkgs free Poise liners..marked for $3.00 with coupon on it for $3.00. The cashier took the coupons and was so excited to tell me I would be getting them free

I already knew that..lol..but I smiled and thanked her and said I wish all shopping trips were like this

They still had lots left, a large display of them, I wanted others to have the same opportunity for free liners.

What Store did you find them at?
    ROMEO, cath007, ticul and 3 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    199 (100%)

I got a couple of these coupons at a RCSS demo.

Quote Originally Posted by theexxx View Post

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

In Costco I got a tiny pair of boys crocs that fit my son who is almost 1 year old. Regular $19.99 on clearance $5.97. So cute when they are this tiny!!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Finally internet is back on! No cable or internet for over 12 hours today! Some contractor apparently cut the Rogers cable while doing a dig! Umm it's Tuesday. I need my advance look at next weeks flyers. Too addicted to Internet and cable obviously!

anyways was so excited today to get 4 packs of bic soleil razors for free. At superstore in clearance rack noticed the price was $1.94. Bought my items and ran to car to get my $2 coupons...looked for cashier least likely to give a hassle about not rounding down coupon. She was so excited at price and asked if more left. Sorry took the last 4 packs...so free! Haven't had free ladies razors ever...just men's! Got 2 kale salads for $.47 with coupon. Then off to Metro for maple leaf hams, got 3... used coupons and got free stuffed chicken...with the peelie coupon booklets attached. I couldn't belive it haven't seen them in ages. Also got 4 stay free pads for $2.39 - $2 coupon so $.39 each. 2 cans of almonds $1.99 each. This metro is under major renovations until end of August so will keep checking in to see random clearances. Anyways off to check the flyers! Lol

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by theexxx View Post

Got it in a trade.
    Some expires June 30, some Dec

ticul, knitting nurse and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

A brag about bills:

• Our hydro electric bill went down $2.xx compared to last month. Yup, small, but with the rates going up twice this year, I'll take the lower bill.

• Our gas heating bill shows we used less gas than last year. Thanks to the nice mild winter. So our equal billing monthly bill has gone down.

• Credit card bill is at zero. We have been trying to use more cash money than credit. Using green stuff helps us pay less than plastic stuff. And the credit card company sent us a letter reminding us that we can spend. lol. They wasted the cost of a stamp to tell us that they want us to use their plastic more. lol. Funny how they are trying to tell Shwa Girl's household what to do and how to spend. lol.

A brag about fitness:
    Mentioned before, we are taking advantage of Toonie Tuesday at a local recreation center and Free Fridays too. Nice to use the gym for free on Fridays.

Plus, for other days of the week, a 10 pass fitness admission has gone from $90 to $60 from June to Sept. We have to buy them before the end of June, but still a 33% decrease is nice.

A brag about gas for the car:
    Some grocery stores are giving out a coupon for 3 cents off per liter of gas when you get your grocery receipt. Some people are leaving the coupons with the cashier or dropping them before they leave the store. So I got one and saved a whopping $0.73 off gas. Small, yes, but I'll take it.

A brag about water:
    Our water use is gone down just alittle bit. Our next bill should be smaller. With going to the gym, they let you use their showers. So the more we go to the gym, the less we use our water for showers.

And we don't water the grass. Rain does that. And if the grass gets a little brown, we know it will bounce back to green with the next rain. And if not, brown is still a colour. Lol. Plus we have our home made rain barrell thanks to our Rubbermaid garbage can bought on sale and with Club Z points from Zellers, back in the day. We use that water we catch for the tender plants. The hardy plants can take a bit of dryness until the next rain.

June is turning out to be a nice month for the wallet.
    Last edited by Shwa Girl; Wed, Jun 8th, 2016 at 07:06 AM.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by momi View Post
    Nivea lotion $1.99
    And Vaseline spray moisturizers free at Walmart with coupon and price match...

What store has thr spray on?

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssia510 View Post
    Authentic Blue Jays shirt from the thrift store for $3.99.
    Two skirts at Talize for $3.99 and $3.49 and 5 books for dd for $3.96

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk
    ROMEO, ticul and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Start next week... 3×$10 Country Naturals... - 3 coupons $2.50 each = $1each + tax.... I love this and my DD too.

Sent from my HUAWEI SCL-L04 using Tapatalk

Teachers Have Class
    Trading Score
    520 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by scouponer View Post
    Finally internet is back on! No cable or internet for over 12 hours today! Some contractor apparently cut the Rogers cable while doing a dig! Umm it's Tuesday. I need my advance look at next weeks flyers. Too addicted to Internet and cable obviously!

anyways was so excited today to get 4 packs of bic soleil razors for free. At superstore in clearance rack noticed the price was $1.94. Bought my items and ran to car to get my $2 coupons...looked for cashier least likely to give a hassle about not rounding down coupon. She was so excited at price and asked if more left. Sorry took the last 4 packs...so free! Haven't had free ladies razors ever...just men's! Got 2 kale salads for $.47 with coupon. Then off to Metro for maple leaf hams, got 3... used coupons and got free stuffed chicken...with the peelie coupon booklets attached. I couldn't belive it haven't seen them in ages. Also got 4 stay free pads for $2.39 - $2 coupon so $.39 each. 2 cans of almonds $1.99 each. This metro is under major renovations until end of August so will keep checking in to see random clearances. Anyways off to check the flyers! Lol
    I had to smile when I read your brag. I do the same thing when it comes to cashiers. Before choosing which check-out line to go to, I take a look at the cashiers. Most people choose the shortest check-out line. Not me! I choose the check-out with most coupon-friendly cashier.
    Last edited by lotsasavings; Wed, Jun 8th, 2016 at 11:02 AM.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Shwa Girl View Post
    A brag about bills:

• Our hydro electric bill went down $2.xx compared to last month. Yup, small, but with the rates going up twice this year, I'll take the lower bill.

• Our gas heating bill shows we used less gas than last year. Thanks to the nice mild winter. So our equal billing monthly bill has gone down.

• Credit card bill is at zero. We have been trying to use more cash money than credit. Using green stuff helps us pay less than plastic stuff. And the credit card company sent us a letter reminding us that we can spend. lol. They wasted the cost of a stamp to tell us that they want us to use their plastic more. lol. Funny how they are trying to tell Shwa Girl's household what to do and how to spend. lol.

A brag about fitness:
    Mentioned before, we are taking advantage of Toonie Tuesday at a local recreation center and Free Fridays too. Nice to use the gym for free on Fridays.

Plus, for other days of the week, a 10 pass fitness admission has gone from $90 to $60 from June to Sept. We have to buy them before the end of June, but still a 33% decrease is nice.

A brag about gas for the car:
    Some grocery stores are giving out a coupon for 3 cents off per liter of gas when you get your grocery receipt. Some people are leaving the coupons with the cashier or dropping them before they leave the store. So I got one and saved a whopping $0.73 off gas. Small, yes, but I'll take it.

A brag about water:
    Our water use is gone down just alittle bit. Our next bill should be smaller. With going to the gym, they let you use their showers. So the more we go to the gym, the less we use our water for showers.

And we don't water the grass. Rain does that. And if the grass gets a little brown, we know it will bounce back to green with the next rain. And if not, brown is still a colour. Lol. Plus we have our home made rain barrell thanks to our Rubbermaid garbage can bought on sale and with Club Z points from Zellers, back in the day. We use that water we catch for the tender plants. The hardy plants can take a bit of dryness until the next rain.

June is turning out to be a nice month for the wallet.
    Not that I paid for water when I lived on my own and went to the gym, but used to hear many ppl comment about showering at the gym to save water!

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
    ticul and dededi like this.
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lotsasavings View Post
    I had to smile when I read your brag. I do the same thing when it comes to cashiers. Before choosing which check-out line to go to, I take a look at the cashiers. Most people choose the shortest check-out line. No me! I choose the check-out with most coupon-friendly cashier.
    We do the same! Our RCSS has a bunch we like now and they are always so friendly and nice and encourage us with our price matching and coupons.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Just went to my local zehrs. They had pc coconut chicken lolipops and mini eggrolls for .99 cents a box! Reg $9.99!
    Also got one free becuase they rang up wrong. The dats arenfor this month, but there frozen so they will be fine!

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk
    ticul and Rubialoca like this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Loblaws had ocean spray cranberry sauce $0.14/can

seylz_gurl, marste, ticul and 1 others like this.

Thread Information