User Tag List

Page 729 of 1580 FirstFirst ... 229 629 679 719 727 728 729 730 731 739 779 829 1229 ... LastLast
Results 10,921 to 10,935 of 23695
Like Tree139314Likes

Thread: WHAT is YOUR best deal this week?????

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Ps4 Pro for bb
    $170+ worth of SDM points for me! Will be scouting out boxing day deals and make up

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

10 pkg of sponges $.14 at loblaws bought 5 will uses couple of pkgs for stocking stuffers. Did the Christie/Cadbury deal with co51 only $5 oop. Vaseline lotion $5.99 -$3 coupon x 2 plus had PC plus offer so 2400 points so works out to $5 for both..plus each bottle has a free bonus lip thingy. At rcss bought 4 large club pack lasagnes reg $14.99 sale $9.98 plus 1000 point offer plus personal offer so worked out to $7 each

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Between my mom and I, with markdown stickers, got 8 bags of shredded cheese for 99c each, a 2L of chocolate milk for 99c and 2 500ml chocolate milk for 39c each.

Regular price for the cheese was $64! It was on sale but we still saved $35 on just that with discount stickers.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by scouponer View Post
    10 pkg of sponges $.14 at loblaws bought 5 will uses couple of pkgs for stocking stuffers. Did the Christie/Cadbury deal with co51 only $5 oop. Vaseline lotion $5.99 -$3 coupon x 2 plus had PC plus offer so 2400 points so works out to $5 for both..plus each bottle has a free bonus lip thingy. At rcss bought 4 large club pack lasagnes reg $14.99 sale $9.98 plus 1000 point offer plus personal offer so worked out to $7 each
    Those 14 cent sponges are a great deal. Way, way better deal than dollar store
    ticul and scouponer like this.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Chantel View Post
    Between my mom and I, with markdown stickers, got 8 bags of shredded cheese for 99c each, a 2L of chocolate milk for 99c and 2 500ml chocolate milk for 39c each.

Regular price for the cheese was $64! It was on sale but we still saved $35 on just that with discount stickers.
    Wicked awesome price on the shredded cheese
    ticul and scouponer like this.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Candini View Post
    Ps4 Pro for bb
    $170+ worth of SDM points for me! Will be scouting out boxing day deals and make up
    Looks like some stores are starting to advertise Boxing Day deals already. Your plan may be put in place sooner rather than later at SDM --> maybe an early boxing day
    ticul likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Ok I think I might officially have a problem.... spent $42 on toilet paper today. Couldn't say no!!!

13 x $3.77 for 12 double rolls of cashmere envirocare toilet paper (@FreshCo) minus
    13 x $1.00 off coupons

After taxes and coupons $42.38 or $0.28 a roll for my favorite brand.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

i ordered some stuff from the body shop...(first time) last wk, they had 50% off, got some shaving stuff, & me this rose body lotion.. http://www.thebodyshop.ca/en/fragran...dy-lotion.aspx Hope i like it. ;-)
    coupon girl and ticul like this.

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Childrens place online had a few items in clearance for $1.60; got DD some bike shorts for summer and plain t-shirts to paint over xmas break.... bought 8 items for $13.XX

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Our 17 year old daughter is visiting some close friends in the US for Xmas-I think she is trying to prepare us for the empty nest next year-lol. She was out grad dress shopping yesterday with her friend and the Mum sent me a pic of a long red lace dress my daughter loved for $269 US- it did look lovely but gulp!! Apparently the sale had ended the day before, so my first question was "Ask her how she feels about wearing that as her wedding dress too when she gets married"-lol.

Then I asked the Mum to bargain and act like she would walk away if they would not give a discount-or if worst came to worst put it on hold as we all know it will be on sale again by tomorrow or boxing day etc. Anyway my friend told the sales clerk it was for her grad and suddenly the new price was $87.60 US all in-no taxes on clothes in New Jersey. So they bought it quickly before Macy's changed their mind. I know it is still not cheap, but as far as grad dresses go I think we did well. It fit perfectly with no alterations needed. If she never wanted to wear it again she could probably turn around and sell it again for more than we paid.

The only sad part of the story is this women had already bought her own daughter a grad dress for $400 which will need some alterations . I told her to look for another one there and see if she can return the other unworn dress!

So great savings for me, but my friend did all the work to get me a great deal and unfortunately paid so much for her own daughter-Oh well-live and learn I guess, but I think I owe my friend at least a lunch out for that steal of a deal!
    Last edited by lizzie bargain; Sun, Dec 18th, 2016 at 04:01 PM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

It does pay to recheck pricing on items you may have already purchased, especially at this time of year. I purchased two items at Henrys about a week ago and now they are offering the same two items with a $50 gift card. When I went back today the lady that was helping me even put the gift card thru for this purchase. So for about a hour out of my day I ended up getting back $100 back.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lizzie bargain View Post
    Our 17 year old daughter is visiting some close friends in the US for Xmas-I think she is trying to prepare us for the empty nest next year-lol. She was out grad dress shopping yesterday with her friend and the Mum sent me a pic of a long red lace dress my daughter loved for $269 US- it did look lovely but gulp!! Apparently the sale had ended the day before, so my first question was "Ask her how she feels about wearing that as her wedding dress too when she gets married"-lol.

Then I asked the Mum to bargain and act like she would walk away if they would not give a discount-or if worst came to worst put it on hold as we all know it will be on sale again by tomorrow or boxing day etc. Anyway my friend told the sales clerk it was for her grad and suddenly the new price was $87.60 US all in-no taxes on clothes in New Jersey. So they bought it quickly before Macy's changed their mind. I know it is still not cheap, but as far as grad dresses go I think we did well. It fit perfectly with no alterations needed. If she never wanted to wear it again she could probably turn around and sell it again for more than we paid.

The only sad part of the story is this women had already bought her own daughter a grad dress for $400 which will need some alterations . I told her to look for another one there and see if she can return the other unworn dress!

So great savings for me, but my friend did all the work to get me a great deal and unfortunately paid so much for her own daughter-Oh well-live and learn I guess, but I think I owe my friend at least a lunch out for that steal of a deal!
    Such a good price, especially if alterations aren't needed!
    I bought dd's grade six grad dress second hand for $10 and it needed minor alterations(a little over an inch taken in at the waist) and the alteration cost me almost $50!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Candini View Post
    Childrens place online had a few items in clearance for $1.60; got DD some bike shorts for summer and plain t-shirts to paint over xmas break.... bought 8 items for $13.XX
    Thanks for this! Was able to get dd some of the bike shorts(and knowing my luck she'll refuse to wear dresses in the summer now).
    ticul and Candini like this.

Trading Score
    62 (100%)

4-Cadbury Marvellous Creations with jelly popping candy 47g chocolate bars-on sale at SDM for 1.29 or 4 for 3.99 with Save 1.00 stickers on them and not expiring until april=FREE chocolate=stocking stuffers!
    Last edited by MrsSaver; Mon, Dec 19th, 2016 at 01:13 PM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lizzie bargain View Post

Great deal!! I got my daughter's dress from Macy's too. We looked everywhere in the states different bridal places, etc. Then I said let's go to Macy's, she said that's an old lady store!! Well we found the perfect dress and with sales and coupons we got the dress for $89.00, we saw the same dress later for $490.00 at another store!! Some of my daughter's friend paid up to $900 plus they had to pay for alterations!!
    lizzie bargain and ticul like this.

Thread Information