User Tag List

Page 856 of 1580 FirstFirst ... 356 756 806 846 854 855 856 857 858 866 906 956 1356 ... LastLast
Results 12,826 to 12,840 of 23690
Like Tree139307Likes

Thread: WHAT is YOUR best deal this week?????

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

Ha ha its really funny that I'm posting directly below @mommy2alayna because I just got GREAT clearance items @ RCSS right now lol

Dole fruit pouches on for .94 used .75 coupons .. paid .19 each
    Planter peanut Butter 1k 1.99 each
    Taco kits 1.94

a photo of one of the 3 clearance carts and a photo of me doing a happy dance in my head lol

Name:  sc.JPG
Views: 842
Size:  84.2 KBName:  me.JPG
Views: 782
Size:  39.5 KB
    Last edited by MillieH; Thu, Nov 9th, 2017 at 12:18 AM.
    Be sure to click like and post a brag if you get the deal.. It makes my day!!! Flattery may just get you more deals

Be sure to double check your flyer, points and cashback offers~ YMMV

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

MillieH, you must have gone at the right time because those weren't there when I went around 8:30 in the morning! Are those Leclerc Celebration cookies I see on a cart in the background too?! They had one very empty cart when I was there earlier!

Teachers Have Class
    Trading Score
    520 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mommy2alayna View Post
    MillieH, you must have gone at the right time because those weren't there when I went around 8:30 in the morning! Are those Leclerc Celebration cookies I see on a cart in the background too?! They had one very empty cart when I was there earlier!
    Good eye! I'd love to find clearance Leclerc Celebration Cookies, too!

Timing is everything at that RCSS. Those clearance carts are a very popular part of the store. I know, when I'm there, it's the first place I check.
    barbis9, Poirot, GoJays and 4 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)

Sauve Kids Body Wash Pump 828ml $1.94
    2 pk Roasts and 3 beef grilling steaks under $40

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

I popped in about 7pm ish .. I had to go to walmart and popped in to check the cart right after.. they had 3 carts full of items.. The cookies must be on the way to being marked down.. they weren't marked down yet. They had Enjoy life dairy free chocolate bars the 18 packs for .94.. microwave popcorn .94, bags of dubble bubble gum for .75 .. 1kg planters peanut butter for 1.94 .. my fav deal was the dole fruit with the .75 coupon.. .19 cents a pouch.. There was lots there still at 7am this morning..my sister wanted some of the items

Quote Originally Posted by mommy2alayna View Post
    Be sure to click like and post a brag if you get the deal.. It makes my day!!! Flattery may just get you more deals

University Couponer
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Went to the post office at Shoppers and had a look around while I was there, ended up picking out a few things...

Kraft Cheese & Crackers Snack Packs (6): $14.34 - CLEARANCE($9.72 OFF) - $3.00(Manager Stickers) = $1.62/6
    Dunkaroos: $3.00(?) - CLEARANCE($1.53 OFF) - $0.50(Manager) = $0.97

Nothing much at Zehrs, they're STILL trying to clear the Halloween candy but have it stuck at 50% off, last year it went as much as 90% and it was gone in a few days, this stuff is gonna linger at there prices

Well... It wasn't much longer after this that ANOTHER great deal arose, thatnks to @rocko for posting about the McCormicks being on Rollback at Walmart, so I decided to pick up EVEN MORE...

Walmart (Fairview):
    McCormick Gourmet Spices (12): $17.64 - $30.00(6 @ $5 WUB2) = -$12.36
    Which I used to buy...
    Hunt's Pasta Sauce (3): $4.44 - PM(Zehrs; $2.13 OFF) = $2.33/3
    Floss Picks (2): $5.13
    Great Value Tuna (5): $4.95
    My FOOP = $0.03

Walmart (Welland Av):
    McCormick Gourmet Spices (12): $17.64 - $30.00 = -$12.36
    Which I used to buy...
    GV Cereal: $2.33
    GV Cranberry Cocktail (3.78L): $4.47
    GV Pudding Cups (2): $2.00
    Alymer's Canned Soup (11): $3.63
    My FOOP = $0.07

So... $0.10 for $60.10 worth of groceries (most going to Community Cares)
    Last edited by johnb56789; Thu, Nov 9th, 2017 at 10:28 PM.

Never stop learning... Big Pink's Avatar
    Trading Score
    69 (100%)

@MillieH , @lotsasavings @mommy2alayna & @johnb56789
    I have to chime in here with a deal.. not as exciting as Dole and cookies.. but I don't recall anyone mentioning the Centrum vitamins @ RCSS on 4th. They are on clearance for $3.44. There is a $3 printable on the Centrum website. I haven't gotten any myself and don't have much experience with printables at this RCSS. Maybe since you stalk the store, Millie, you can advise...
    Last edited by Big Pink; Fri, Nov 10th, 2017 at 05:57 PM.
    “Give the world the best you have and you may get hurt. Give the world your best anyway.” – Mother Teresa

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

Laughing here.. I don't stalk the store.. I just stalk the people who go there and post about it. .. RCSS is great about accepting printables, just make sure they have different PINS if they have pins.. you're good to go.. are the vitamins on the main clearance or at the back of the store by the scanner?

Quote Originally Posted by Big Pink View Post
    @MillieH, @lotsasavings @ mommy2alayna & @johnb56789
    I have to chime in here with a deal.. not as exciting as Dole and cookies.. but I don't recall anyone mentioning the Centrum vitamins @ RCSS on 4th. They are on clearance for $3.44. There is a $3 printable on the Centrum website. I haven't gotten any myself and don't have much experience with printables at this RCSS. Maybe since you stalk the store, Millie, you can advise...
    lotsasavings, barbis9 and cath007 like this.

Trading Score
    69 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MillieH View Post
    Laughing here.. I don't stalk the store.. I just stalk the people who go there and post about it. .. RCSS is great about accepting printables, just make sure they have different PINS if they have pins.. you're good to go.. are the vitamins on the main clearance or at the back of the store by the scanner?
    LOL!!! By the pharmacy.
    Last edited by Big Pink; Fri, Nov 10th, 2017 at 05:58 PM.
    “Give the world the best you have and you may get hurt. Give the world your best anyway.” – Mother Teresa

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

@Big Pink ... Thanks the vitamins have a 1 year expiry so I nabbed 4 male and 3 female.. thanks so very much.. I also found packs of 10 small kitkat bars for .64 each pack.. oddly if I open a full size b ar I eat it or if I open a small one I eat it.. very odd.. but it works to keep portion sizes down for me... Thanks for for the tip~
    lotsasavings, barbis9 and cath007 like this.

University Couponer
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MillieH View Post
    @Big Pink ... Thanks the vitamins have a 1 year expiry so I nabbed 4 male and 3 female.. thanks so very much.. I also found packs of 10 small kitkat bars for .64 each pack.. oddly if I open a full size b ar I eat it or if I open a small one I eat it.. very odd.. but it works to keep portion sizes down for me... Thanks for for the tip~
    We MUST have just missed each other! I got mine at 9:05am. I picked up 5 of the Adult, 3 with coupons and all for cashback on CO51. Also got some No Name Ziploc Baggies (100 for $0.50)

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

Wowsers John... that was an amazing deal.. 3.44 for the vitamins minus $3 coupons ......... and $3 for each one up to 5 on checkout51...... = FREE vitamins plus overage .. I made $8.07.. it would be more if I had only gotten 5 and no chocolate.. You win @Big Pink
    Tweets77, barbis9, cath007 and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    69 (100%)

@MillieH & @johnb56789
    Oh I can't believe you guys made money on those... fantastic!!! Maybe if I am lucky I can try that out tomorrow... I haven't picked up any yet. Leave it to you to figure out how to improve on a great deal.

My favourite deal this week was the Hunt's pasta sauce at Zehrs for $0.77 (3-day sale). I have the $1WUB2 coupons, and personal bonus points offer for 200 each. 7 cents a can works for me! I also picked up some Manwich (is that how you spell it?? I haven't eaten it since I was a kid) sauce for the same price, and CO51 has $0.50WUB2 (limit of 2x for this offer). Not the most amazing deal but I don't mind buying any canned goods for 50 cents and under.

Trading Score
    167 (100%)

Those are amazing deals .. savings that seem small really add up over time.. Last month I decided to use my credit card instead of my debit card and just pay it off at the end of each month. I earned a bit over $7. At first i was thinking wow... thats not much.. and then I thought 7 x 12 months is $84.Those small amounts really add up.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Found a Diane Von Furstenburg wrap dress for $1.70 after manager discount and a left over gift card.

Thread Information