User Tag List

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

My name is Xiaoyang Luo and I am a Master of Public Policy student at Simon Fraser University.

I am looking for participants for my thesis project about organisational factors impacting fathers’ use of parental leave in Canada. If you are a recent father with at least one child born or adopted since 2010, who lived and worked in Canada at the time, please fill out the survey at this link (and/or pass it along to someone who fits these parameters):

sfufas.eu.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_9XOT7svsoeoKVVz

The survey should take around 15 minutes to complete. There is no compensation for participation in the survey; however, participants will contribute to increasing knowledge about ways to better support work-life balance for Canadian fathers.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions about the project. You may reach me at xla121 (at) sfu (dot) ca

Thank you in advance for your help.
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I will be collecting responses until the end of this week (Feb 7). Fathers from Quebec, Manitoba, the maritime provinces, and the territories are especially encouraged to participate since they are currently underrepresented in the sample.

Thank you for your help!

Thread Information