User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Like Tree44Likes

Thread: Best gifts for kids?

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

A great thought. We need all the help we can get! Thank you for this. I was wondering what people thought of the idea of a holiday as a present. A nice planned one with an adventure your kid will remember forever. Sometimes I find that gifting your time and attention is the best thing a child could ask for. That being said, the child would probably be disappointed if there's nothing under the tree

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Of course gotta put something under the tree, last year i got a Leapad for my son, he loves it….(of course depends on your child's age) I really enjoyed Disneyland for vacation….really fun for kids, I also felt like a being a kid myself

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

We got our kids tickets to the backyardigans but its not until the Spring so I think we'll give it to them as an Easter present. They usually get a nice church outfit and then a few treats from the Easter bunny but we'll add the tickets in. I think it's too far in advance to give it to them for Christmas.

I think vacations are great gifts! I'd love that gift! But I agree that for kids it's nice to see something under the tree.

Has anyone seen those new fairies that fly and have a sensor in the bottom? I read about them online and was wondering if anyone has seen them in action?
    Vicki Shins likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Is it common to give kids presents for Easter? Usually we have a back to school sort of giveaway where we buy them new stationary and clothes and sometimes subscriptions to something that supplements their education (I've been researching a website that has been known for educational games - they used to make CDs and now boast of free worksheets and printables apart from games - for memberships for the kids) The backyardigans sound like a great idea. I haven't seen the flying fairies. In fact, this is the first I'm hearing of them They sound really interesting though.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread Information